met a psychic dreamer..

Previous topic - Next topic

the8reader

so this girl in the place i work. job corps.. was talking to me about stuff.. she saw a shadow person and i was helping her understand that. and then we got into other things and she told me she hates her dreams cuz they happen about 80 percent of the time and they are super clear.. she kept a log and it was about 80 percent she said.. is there anything i can say to help her.. i tried to tell her its a good thing.. she thinks its bad, cuz she says you cant change what is going to happen anyways. i tried to tell he diffrent but got cut off from it by other workers. anyways anyadvice would be great thanx
is it bad when your dreams are better than real life!

Orion-

Tell her to ask the shadow person who and what he is, and what his intent is.

Also tell her not to fear, because she can't be harmed.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

To light one candle is more effective than cursing the darkness.

blis

Send her a link to the forums. So she doesnt think you're mental you might want to add that you think all this projection lark is just lucid dreaming but can be a very useful psychological tool.

the8reader

i also found it strange that the shado was trying to put a ned like thing over her head. that is what made her scream. but she seems more freaked out by the psychic dreams. and she things the shadow has something to do with that. i told her its nothing to fear and when this happens again to get up and leave the room. she can hear them first... its hard to explain that she is already out of her body and all she has to do is leave and things will be ok. and prob run into stranger things haha... i will show he this page so i dont look like a crazzie.. thank you

Orion-

The shadow simply is her fear and/or lack of knowledge of the unknown manifesting itself. Asking what the intent is, and what and who the shadow is, combined with not fearing it will fix all the problems :)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

To light one candle is more effective than cursing the darkness.

jkjk8991

By her saying, "you can't change what happens" in a dream she kinda sets herself up for not being able to control it. She has to believe in her mind that she can change things, and they will change, and that is a lot of fun, and a really good thing haha.

the8reader

not that she cant change dream but what is going to happen after the dream... like she had dream about her aunt in a car wreck. she wont call her and let her know cuz she thinks it wont help.

blis

It's highly unlikely that her dream was a premonition of her aunts death. Her aunt probably represents some aspect of her own life or personality.

I witnessed my grandmother die a horrible graphic death in a dream years ago. Bits of her were splattered everywhere. She's still alive and kicking today. I know what my dream meant btw but I dont feel like sharing.

naturaldreamer

I HAVE THOSES I EMBRACE THEM I NEVER REALLY KNOW ITS A PSYCHIC DREAM UNTIL IT HAPPENS SOMETHING I HAVE TO WORK ON BUT MY ADVICE TO YOU CO WORKER WOULD BE TO JUST NOT WORRY ABOUT IT IVE FOUND THAT THE MORE WORRIED I AM THE MORE I DREAM IF SHE JUST RELAXES AND EMBRACE IT SHE WONT DREAM SO MUCH TELL HER TO LISTEN TO MUSIC OR WATCH A MOVIE BEFORE SHE GOES TO SLEEP AS FOR THE SHADOW PERSON MOST OF THE TIME IF SHE JUST TELLS THEM TO GO AWAY AND LEAVE HER ALONE THEY WILL BUT SHE HAS TO MEAN IT SO TELL HER TO SAY IT IN A STERN VOICE IF SHE HAS ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT BOTH ID BE HAPPY TO HELP JUST HIT MY INBOX

the8reader

thanks for the advise. as for shadow people i can handle that part, just not the dreams that come true.. thank you to everyone for the advise i will let her read so we can get her over this hump..