Method: Stare into space.

Previous topic - Next topic

LucidWizard

When the body dies, the spirit rises out of the body, can look back and see the dead body, and then move on. It is awareness that is seeing the dead body. Awareness is the key.

Luckily you're alive at this time and can experience conscious out-of-body awareness. Maybe, like me, you've tried numerous methods with limited success.

Many methods for exiting the body exist; however a flaw that makes them cumbersome is obvious. Rolling out of your body, using a rope to climb out of your body and all other body referencing techniques keeps your focus or attention on the physical body, where you stay stuck, unless you're lucky enough to have had success with these methods.

Imagine, for a moment, a method that does not involve the mind, or awareness, focusing on the body.

Try staring into space. See yourself, or your awareness, out of your body, above the atmosphere of earth, staring into a field of bright, shining stars. Looking at pictures of space can easily help prepare you. Buy a star book, telescope magazine or search for star scenes on the Internet. Stare at those pictures, ripening your mind for actual real-time stargazing. Have these images posted in your mind, like pictures.

The next time you have a session where you are trying to have an OBE, first relax your physical body, then focus on a vision of space. Hold that vision as your body falls asleep. Place all your attention on this vision of wide-open space. You will soon forget about your body because your attention is no longer fixated on it and your astral senses will attune to this glorious reality of billions of stars.

Try it. Let me know how it works for you.

cobalt

Could do the trick..sorry for spam...but..
some time ago i had no idea about projecting, i jused ti pick a single star in sky and koncentrate on it, imagining my self getting closer and closer to it..at some point you realize there is no surroundings  left..only the star..very strange sensations go trought you..;)
Nice to see you :)

El-Bortukali

when you  say "see" you mean "imagine?"
Tá mo chroí istigh ionat

LucidWizard

Yes see or imagine in your minds eye. Have all your attention on the vision of space filled with stars.

Namra

I will have to try this.  Maybe I could stick a picture of space on my ceiling and stare at it before sleep.  What do you think?
The Past, The Present, The Future, The Frunde

LucidWizard

Dear Namra,

Looking at a picture will help you visualize this while trying an OBE. Good idea.

Super Sonic

Sounds like an excellent method.I'm going to try it very soon.

TheDarkChakra

Oh I waited for something like this! LucidWizard has great intellect. You're supposed to forget all about your body liek it's not there to slim out of your body naturally. I will try this one out. Thanks.