"Mind awake, body asleep"

Previous topic - Next topic

Patty

Hi -

I've had the metal-crotch sensation before.... it felt as though the hip joints were locked and everything was kind of fused (strange sensation) -  I also had the impression that it represented something with the energy body, a lot of focus on that area. I had that while I was awake, though - During energy work.

Haven't had the sense of vibrations while asleep or lucid; only get those when still technically awake - and when I DO have some sort of sensation about my limbs while asleep (not vibrations, but various other sensations - like maybe I feel like my arm is raised or something) upon awaking I see that my limbs were still. So I don't know what it meant that you felt vibrations while asleep - though I would guess it isn't uncommon?

Patty

Ashfo

Hi Pat, thanks for your reply...

They weren't vibrations in the AP exit-sense, more like my legs were shaking really fast.

Slower and bigger than actual vibrations though....

- Ashfo

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"You are First Cause. You are a portion of the great energy. And you, yourselves are thought manifestations of what you think you are."

Ashfo

I rememberd reading Frank reached this state.

The night after I read his post I had an experience..

I "woke up" and was in dream-consciousness, realising that i didn't have a physical form at all. Eventually my mind began to come around to full consciousness and my first reaction was obviously to try and get back into my body.. I hadn't rationally thought it through, just realised "whaaaaaa this is not normal ". I scrambled to feel something, anything physical... Eventually I felt as if my hand grabbed my crotch, but nothing was there.. Well, I mean it was like the shape of a womans - and it felt like concrete hard. My "hand" connected to it and it just felt bizzare. My hand and my crotch both felt like solid metal.. I think this perhaps may have been my energy body? Anyhow, I kept struggling and eventually I felt my legs.. not in the normal sense of feeling, but rather a knowing that they were there... and they were vibrating extremely strongly until I "awoke" properly with my legs abruptly kicking around in my bed.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

"You are First Cause. You are a portion of the great energy. And you, yourselves are thought manifestations of what you think you are."