strange sleeping consciousness state

Previous topic - Next topic

Tongo

I have had it on my mind to be "mind awake body asleep" moreso than normal these last few days and this indeed did happen.

I 'woke up' whilst I was sleeping and was conscious within my own mind sort of awake half in a dream and half in just a black consciousness in my mind but I was not projecting. After a time I didn't really know what to do and felt myself thinking of waking up which was a mistake because that's exactly what happened not long after. What do you think would have been the best thing to do here to attempt to astral project? I know the mind awake body asleep state is very useful for projecting many say but once you are in it although you are conscious you may not to be able to think as clearly as normal if although still close enough.

What would the experienced projectors have done here?

Lumaza

Quote from: Tongo on September 18, 2016, 14:26:14
What do you think would have been the best thing to do here to attempt to astral project?
Instead of thinking about waking up, like you did, you could have thought of going to your "Happy Place" and you would have been there.

QuoteWhat would the experienced projectors have done here?
A more experienced projector would have likely used their intent to go explore and never, never would they have thought of waking up or of their physical body, unless of course it was for some form of "healing it".
In the area you found yourself in thought = action immediately. You used that thought to think about waking up. Next time use it to go explore. Start with a simple visual. Put a strong forced will and intent to be there and you will find yourself there.

Oh lastly, when you became consciously aware half in your Dream and half in the black consciousness, you were already well into the shift. Actually you were already there. All you needed to do at that point was to improve your awareness by grounding yourself into the scenario at hand. You will find that there is much to explore in the Dream World. There is no need to try to project from a Dream. Try to find out the purpose of the Dream or scenario you are in at the moment. You will find that that in itself leads to a exciting adventure as it is.

But, if you wished to project, as of a actual OBE, in the true sense of the word, you could have used a strong focused will and intent to do that too. Then you could have used a exit technique, like a "Trampoline"/climbing a wall, floating upwards or action/sport related intent to get yourself out of your body. Sometimes just the word command "up" can be all it takes to kick the process into gear.

This is all food for thought. I don't know if you are trying for a "etheric exit" or just to become consciously aware while in the "Otherworlds". Both ways lead to different adventures of their own.
Good Luck!  :-)

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Szaxx

Thought is action here so be prepared next time. You can go anywhere in time and place as you choose.
Its that simple. Your thought of the body and waking so it manifested.
Aaaarrrrgggghhhh I hear lol.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.