Misconceptions About Time

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

From time to time I come across posts and people asking about time and how they can increase the length of their non-physical experiences. The answer to that is that you don't need to. By focusing on physical world time you are loosing out.

In the NP (non-physical) time is completely irrelevant. A second of physical time can be quite lengthy in the non-physical. You don't need a time frame at all. You can spend hours, days and sometimes even a lifetime in the non-physical only to discover but a moment or a few minutes have passed here in the physical. Do not be afraid of this. You are not going to get stuck out there, in there or over there. You will return when the experience has ended. People around you (should this happen while you are with others) may or may not only notice that you looked distracted for a moment. While you may have just taken a hike across an entire galaxy.

Comments welcome.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Xanth

It's actually IMPOSSIBLE to get "stuck out".  So people need to drop that "fear" ASAP.
This physical reality is your, for lack of a better word, DEFAULT focus.  You can't change this.
When all else fails and you lose focus, you *WILL* end up back here.  So "getting stuck" or "lost" is simply not even a remote possibility.

So that's good!  :)

As for "time"... time exists physically, but it seems to be dependent upon what reality frame you're currently experiencing.  Each reality seems to have it's own base time rate.

Do you get that sense as well?  Or do you get a completely opposite feel for it?

Alex77

Time dilation is real, 10 minutes here can be like 50 in non-physical. I think is connected to how fast our mind can process information, mind > brain.

I tend to agree to disagree, we can stuck out and that other non-physical reality can become our constant reality, also right now we are in a non-physical reality too, it just looks physical.

Nameless

I do Xanth. I have noted that other realities have their own time fame. But it really has no effect (or very little effect) on 'our' time here. How can it? We are not there physically at all and apparently our minds conceive time very differently than our logical brain.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Alex77

Quote from: Nameless on July 16, 2021, 21:45:47
I have noted that other realities have their own time frame. But it really has no effect (or very little effect) on 'our' time here. How can it? We are not there physically at all and apparently our minds conceive time very differently than our logical brain.

Our logical brain it's just a tool to make us ground into this non-physical reality, through associations.

omcasey

Here is a question to ponder:

If space can have more than one dimension ( ex: 3D has 3 perceivable spacial dimensions ), why can't time ? - what would 3 dimensions of space + more than one perceivable dimension of time look like? How might it be experienced.

Nameless

My personal thought; there is no time outside of physical reality/s. It's a created construct only meant to serve in physicality. But it aint like I'm a genius.

omcasey

Physical reality extends from 1D all the way through 6D ( 4/5/6D representing what we call the astral ). How many here have entered 4/5/6D consensus space? I refer to this as galactic space. As it is, or seems to me the axis of life from all other worlds. Does anyone here experience extraterrestrial consciousness while they are out there? In my experience time does exist out there. It is not experienced the same as what we experience here, because there is access to additional dimensions of time....not just forward and back, linear time . . I have often experienced the vertical axis of time as well. It is partially through this that I am able to locate myself in multiple fields at the same time.

Nameless

I've experienced many dimensional realities but I'm not convinced they all have time as we label it. I do however feel they (the others) do have to operate in our dimensional time when here or any physical space. I think many of these realities have no physical space. This could be just a lack of my own understanding. Or it could be that I just don't see the need to differentiate.

I'm a little OCD about my personal space but when it come to this stuff I all about the general feel of what is taking place.

omcasey

Well in 3D we only have access to 1 dimension of time, the horizontal axis, we can access only the moment in time we are in perceptually forward. This is one of the ways we know we are in a 3D field. In the additional fields, 4D, 5D, 6D ( all physical, in them I am embodied in a visual field ) I experience additional dimensions, or elements of time. In particular what I simply call the vertical axis. This lets me shift not just forward in the existent form in a given field, but also up-and-down between dimensions 3-6D in a nonlinear format, in a vast array of potential forms. The way I pattern this out in words is through the idea that:

1D = 1 dimension of space      <<<planetary, locked into its own sphere
2D = 2 dimensions of space    <<<planetary, locked into its own sphere
3D = 3 dimensions of space    <<<planetary, locked into its own sphere

4D = 3 dimensions of space + 1 dimension of time     <<<galactic, locked into its own galactic sphere and galaxy
5D = 3 dimensions of space + 2 dimensions of time    <<<galactic, locked into the galaxy systems
6D = 3 dimensions of space + 3 dimensions of time    <<<galactic, unlocking from the galaxy systems nearing universal territory

Outside of this = outside of space and time.

There are likely many more ways to pattern this same, or similar understanding.
This is just the way I am playing with it at present.

Nameless

That looks pretty good Casey.

When you say, "This lets me shift not just forward in the existent form in a given field, but also up-and-down between dimensions 3-6D in a nonlinear format, in a vast array of potential forms."

Do you experience this in physical form or in a non-physical form?

omcasey

I experience this in an embodied state, although not a 3D embodied state.. the physical states are all very unique and different. ( and mind blowing ). As you know. But, yes, I am embodied in these experiences. I am in a consensual field. I am there, others are there, life is happening.

Nameless

Okay, that I totally get. Let me see if I can clarify. Okay, so a person goes for spirit walk. Wait let me start over with an actual example.

Someone I know goes for a spirit walk (intentionally or unintentionally) but I actually see them, well not them but their spirit as real and solid as if it were their physical self. Would this, could this be time outside of what we think of as real physical time? Hope I made sense there. Just looking for thoughts as this could be worth pondering. maybe not though. Still curious how you perceive this.

omcasey

It would easier to assess if we were talking about you, in an actual experience that has taken place. It is possible to go out ( OBE, out of our Earth life physical body ) into another 3D field. I have somehow managed to accomplish this MIND BLOWING feat 3 times. It shook the daylights out of me. In such an instance, time would be experienced in a same or similar fashion as to what we do IRL *but based in the story of their own reality-creation. I would say anything other than a 3D field will give a unique experience of time, with additional elements to what we already know.

When I go out this is the basic terrain: ( there is )

The potentiality field
The blueprint field
The actuality fields *physical fields, where we are embodied and living lives

Another way of saying this is that I can be:

Point consciousness unassociated with a form of any kind
Point consciousness in the consciousness field of another being, or
Fully embodies AS them

In any of these experiences I can be observing and/or experiencing:

Universal space *this can although be thought of as the life-between-life area as well
Galactic space, the galactic spectrum, or
Physical space, a precise planetary body

I can be accessing:

The mind structure
The energetic systems, or
body systems, the internal workings of biological structures

Any of the experience territories can be formatted as:

Consensual/Collective
Personal/Private

Where would you say the example you are giving above falls?

Nameless

Okay, I think personal/private. Since I can not physically see myself if I am projecting I wouldn't know how to carry this conversation forward if we were talking about me. So...

I see a person walking down the street. That person is not physically there but yards away I see that person walking down the street. So I am viewing (in this our Earth reality) a person's projection and the person. So my question if I phrase it right is this. Could this be a time slip or related to time as we know it?

omcasey

I would say that if I am in personal/private experience territory there is no actual 'other' there, no intermediary 'souls', the interplay is directly between the Larger Consciousness System itself and me. As far as my years and hundreds-to-thousands of experiences have gone to show, there is no sure way to tell the difference between these. This said, ALL concepts can be experienced in each of these template ways. The data, the idea being portrayed via the example you gave could be that of time slip, yes. It could also be a host of other things. Other data attempting to be conveyed to you. This is why it is hard to say when working with hypotheticals. There is not the advantage of an actual experience of the data to feel into and glean more from. --What kind of time phenomena have you experienced before, Nameless? Time is one of my absolute favorite concepts to dive into!

Nameless

In my above post I was referring to actual physical presence, not np.

As for me I have had at least one experience of time loss of roughly 2 hours and one major one with a time gain of somewhere around 3 1/2 hours. Very interesting experiences to say the least. Both left me completely baffled.

omcasey

In my above post I was referring to actual physical presence, not np.

This is a hard ( "red" ) pill for most to swallow, but 3D is a personal, private spacial territory. No 'other' is here in this frequency bandwidth, we are interfacing directly with the Larger Consciousness System *so that, until we harmonize with the creation of souls we do not in actuality of experience do harm to an other. We do like to think that in 3D physical space, in what we like to call 'reality' we are interacting with other souls, but until we refine ourselves through experience here we are not. This discovery was shocking, fascinating and life altering for me. What we do here, what we think, feel and enact does count as 'real', the data is logged and reported back to the Inner self and shows where we are in the cooking process here. So this does not mean you can go out and jump off a cliff because quote "this is not real", or do harm onto an other because quote "he/she is not an actual soul". The Consciousness System itself is the fundamental reality of us all, the true flow of life within our veins. To, in an intent, enact the inappropriate onto It or It-as-an-other is the same difference. So this said —

Personal / private sectors

3D personal private space is/creates its own frequency-of-reality-bandwidth, it is distinct from the astral ( 4/5/6D ) frequency-of-reality-bandwidths.

We often call into ourselves the additional private sector frequency bandwidths even while we are here in the 3D.

Let me ask at this juncture - are you able to discern when your brainwaves are in beta, from when in alpha?

Creating that alpha wave while embodied in 3D space is what lets additional data enter our field.

This is how some of us can register ( see ) some things others cannot.

Up to and including subtle registrations such as time anomalies.

Time dilations. etc..

PerspectiveShift

My mind is exploding reading this thread. Very interesting.

So is what you are saying.... in PR we are not interacting with other souls? So would that mean my neighbour is a projection of the consciousness system? But in some NPR we are interacting with souls?
Be the change you want to see in the world.

floriferous

I dont fully comprehend Casey's posts. Beyond me for sure so I can't really comment specifically but definitely interesting.

I personally think as long as your mind is engaged then there will always be some semblance of time. I think defining time would go some way to help explaining it (my definition but let's run with it)

Time is the minds way of organizing/linearizing events within experience for its own understanding.

The mind likes to organize. It organizes experience into the 3 dimensions of space by labeling what it perceives into many objects. It further labels the changing nature of these objects into 1 dimension of time.

So if the mind is perceiving content in its experience (thoughts, sensations, and perceptions) it will then experience the concept of time because the need will arise to logically organize this experience for itself.

In the absence of this content, time collapses in on itself. This is evident in deep sleep. No time and no memory. Nothing to organize or store.

Time is not a tangible thing. It is a concept. An imposition of a mind desperate to understand the indescribable nature of experience. It is just the mind putting the various events it perceives in a coherent order.

I personally would say in out of body experiences that time is present because there is content that the mind is organizing but I think time is far more malleable just like space is in the out of body state. Traveling instantaneously, warping and disappearing objects etc... therefore time can also appear dilated or contracted. I remember exploring this phenomena on a TMI course years ago.

If you look at your direct experience now you can see time is nothing more than a concept. Time requires two points of reference to be a thing. A 'from point' and a 'to point'. Has anyone ever experienced two points or do you only ever experience the now? When you experienced driving your car yesterday that happened in the now. Thought references it in the past but the direct experience was the now.. Every experience only happens in the now. The past and future only exist for thought.

Thought tells you time is real but direct experience tells us something else. The now is all that is experienced. And one point of reference is not enough to make time.

So actually right now you are experiencing the absence of time. Unfortunately for us the mind is a persistent companion and does its best to constantly take us out of the now. Of course it's not really taking us out of the now. That's an impossibility but rather it is distracting us from the now.

LightBeam

I think that we interact with real souls most of the time. Of course there could be temporary energy forms molded by our thoughts. We cant understand fully at this time. However, if we take the theory that we don't interact with real souls and everything is a form crated by our minds only, then to me there would be no connection of any sort between the individualized spirits and on a large scale there is no Oneness. I have had many OBEs with my sister and later on she remembers details of these experiences as dreams. So, I was interacting with her spirit. Same with other entities I have encountered during APs, including my dad who passed away 10 years ago. Some people have the theory that if we encounter loved ones who had passed, it is not really them, because they must have reincarnated already. But you see, this is where they don't understand that misconception about time. Time is not linear in the NP. A character can never just disappear because they have reincarnated. This is not how it works at all. We dont fully understand the nature of the soul either. The soul has many parts that exist simultaneously in the multiverse in endless realities, probabilities, levels, etc and are eternal, ever evolving. The soul is not a ball of energy that can only go from one place to another at a time and stay whole only at one place at a time. Not at all. It exists everywhere at the same time in infinity. Even individualized parts that we call characters are a lot more complex that we think. If I interact with my sister in the NP and to me she behaves not  as herself the way I know her, that doesn't mean it is not her soul. It is a part of her personality that exists in another level, but it is part of her soul. We as limited characters can never fully understand these concepts, but to dismiss the validity of the soul and true interactions with the real entities as they are themselves does not make sense to me.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

floriferous

Quote from: LightBeam on October 28, 2021, 09:15:40
I think that we interact with real souls most of the time. Of course there could be temporary energy forms molded by our thoughts.

So I understand your post properly, can you clarify your terms, 'real soul', and 'temporary energy form molded by...thought'? How they are different etc... Thanks

LightBeam

Quote from: floriferous on October 28, 2021, 09:42:02
So I understand your post properly, can you clarify your terms, 'real soul', and 'temporary energy form molded by...thought'? How they are different etc... Thanks

Lets say the reals soul is you, and the temporary form is a robot that someone made to look like you and can make it move and talk via remote control. Are there differences between the two 'you"
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

floriferous

Quote from: LightBeam on October 28, 2021, 09:58:13
Lets say the reals soul is you, and the temporary form is a robot that someone made to look like you and can make it move and talk via remote control. Are there differences between the two 'you"

Okay that helps. Can you further clarify what 'you' is made of if the other is made of only thought?

I think peoples definition of 'you' might vary so I want understand within this context

Lightlessmonk

I would like to re-introduce the concept of the photograph, video even, and reevaluate what is taking place for the individual that is using this as a stimulus and a couple of the loops created.

Time is indeed not linear, and on this premiss I will elaborate.

I will stop time to take a photo so that later I can stop time again to relive that previous moment even though I was potentially not present when the photo was taken and sure as excrement am not present now as I try and relive it. Where am I in time at each of these moments, and was I ever present in the now? This can create a reenforced loop of self belief, of self delusion and lead on to non subjective endings that lack morality and ethics.

Excellent thoughts above on how the beings that we are operate within the biological beings we have come to know as our bodies. Like simple machines coming together to form complex ones, at what point do we become complex? In this complexity are we not the simple machines that make us up? Then I would be a mathematical electrical charge that binds with polarity and density, I am an excited light beam, I am a note of music and the entire song and pause and song that will come. You are music too, I can hear some of you I think.

I have seen things I can not explain yet, I have seen myself in the future while in the past many years ago where I am now, and this is disconcerting for a structured being. Do I let go of structure, then how do I retain the sense of self required to guide the being I reside inside of?

When I was younger she came to me and said to be patient and yet always honour her. Who is she? Why do I wait no longer? Things are happening so much fast now, and faster still. I am to encourage others, the time comes.

The times? The time comes? But at the start we established one premise and that was time is not linear? Correct.
But time comes, comes around again just the same.

It is not my intention to come across like I have any answers, thats what I am here seeking. That and more questions to ask.
I stand with Gabriel, competing only against myself