The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 13, 2021, 11:27:46

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monroe's Locale 3  (Read 1590 times)
PennywiseTheClown
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« on: January 06, 2005, 09:08:49 »

I'm currently giving Robert Monroe's first book a re-read (as supplementary material to MAP smiley) and am now wondering what became of the strange world that Monroe described as Locale 3 - you know, the part where he rotated 180, and a hole opened in the wall, then when he reached inside and hands were shaking his, and finally he got into this near-physical world with scientific development different to ours, where he even temporarily inhabited the body of his "I-There".

Now I understand that he replaced his concept of Locale 1, 2, 3 by his "Focus Levels" later, but I wondered if he did later research on this strange Locale 3 and found out more about it - if it was another time on Earth, just another astral realm, or even physical life elsewhere in the universe, or whatever. After all, his Locale 3 experiences in the book are from the early 60s, so he likely found more about it in the next 30 years. Does anyone know more about it (or even experienced it yourself)?

We all float down here ... and if you're down here with me ... YOU'LL FLOAT TOO!!!
fost500
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2005, 14:27:20 »

No sorry i don't. But i loved reading about that bit. He fell in love with some woman there. How crazy is that!!!
I also thought it was funny when people would ask him questions there, and he didnt have a clue what they were on about, so he used to make things up and would get strange looks off people. That wouldve been funny to watch.
If i ever manage to project, i will certainly look for this place.

Death is only tragic for those who get left behind
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2005, 14:27:20 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: