More Gateway Wave1 feedback

Previous topic - Next topic

Tisha

Wow Frank!

I got the lesson, everyone, did you get the lesson?  

Now don't you all go out buying the advanced CD thinking you can shortcut this process

If you do, you kinda missed the lesson

Slow and steady wins the race

Tisha

"As Above, So Below"
Tisha

clandestino

Why do i get the feeling that the monroe institute have just sold another 50 or so CD's ?!!

seriously though....it all sounds very interesting ....given that the original note is written by someone who is experienced in projecting, and not an amateur like most of us who write on these boards.

All I need now is some cash...
...or a friend who is really good at getting pirate material , hee hee....not that i'm condoning that of course.

Frank, are you going to work through the other CD's in the programme ?

I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

astralmaster

Frank,
That's the most helpful material that iv'e heard in a long time!

The only problem i have with monoe's cd's is that they get boring. He says eveything over and over and over( about four times ). ever notice that?

David
David

jilola

The reason for repetition is that it's the best way to get the message through the consicious filters. Once the conscious mind get bored the stuff goes directly to the subconscious. So the more bored you get the better the stuff works.

I'll probably check the CDs out. Maybe the cost isn't as high as it seems

2cents

jouni

dwalker

I've been using Wave I for about four months. No OBE experiences yet, but my stress level is way down. That alone is worth the price of the CD to me.

One thing I've noticed is that sometimes I don't come 'all the way back' from a practice session and feel tired and drained of energy for 24 hours after the session. It's important to listen to the whole session, up to the point where he says 'This ends the session.' The tones that play at the end of the session help to fully bring you back to consiousness.

amcturbo

FRANK
- Congrats on your success ... apparently you've installed at hypnotic anchor associated to Monroe's countdown!http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_big.gif" border=0>

JILOLA
-The hemi-sync Gateway series are currently $99 per series (seven total) at http://www.hemi-sync.com

Cheers!
Greg Taylor :)

jilola

Just placed a request for a quote for the Wave 1CD set. If the Shippingn and handling aren't outrageous I'll order it and see (rather hear) for myself.

2cents

jouni

Tisha

I haven't OBEd with Wave I yet, and I've stopped using it for awhile because every time I use it I get the munchies . . . I've gained 10 pounds.  I have to solve this mystery before going back!

But the CD does put me into a deep trance.

Tisha

"As Above, So Below"
Tisha

amcturbo

quote:
Originally posted by Tisha:
I haven't OBEd with Wave I yet, and I've stopped using it for awhile because every time I use it I get the munchies . . . I've gained 10 pounds.  I have to solve this mystery before going back!

Tisha

Tisha,
While the Wave I sounds like a "yummy" experience ... 10 pounds does not!  Totally off-topic from Astral Projection, but a STRONG possibility to removing those munchies ... is EFT http://www.emofree.com .  You should use EFT to remove the munchie cravings.  EFT works by removing disruptions/blocks in your energy field via acupressure tapping.  Check it out ... it should do the trick ... and get you back into Wave I ... munchie free.

P.S.  I used it the other day to remove some of the "freaked-out-ness" of my mind going-to-town with 'what-ifs' about the "Visitor".

Cheers!

Frank

I just want to make clear to any newcomers that I'm not on any commission or anything. I bought these CDs out of mere curiosity as the place I bought Monroe's two later books from just happened to have them on special offer. So I thought, what the heck, may as well give them a go.

Clandestino makes a good point about them becoming boring that Jouni answered rather well, I thought.

Also, to anyone thinking of trying the CDs they ARE pro-active in nature. In the sense that you actually have to *do* the mental exercises in order to make them work. Not only that, you need to do them repeatedly, day after day after day, before it finally sinks into the sub-conscious. As I say, I must have listened to that same CD 300 times.

Also, I've posted past experiences about Wave1: so to anyone thinking of giving it a go, it might be an idea to look up my past posts.

As for working through the other CDs, well, I have them here so I may as well try. But I'll take it step-by-step and see what happens.

Yours,
Frank

amcturbo

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_question.gif" border=0> http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_question.gif" border=0> http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_question.gif" border=0> http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_question.gif" border=0> http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_question.gif" border=0>
FRANK,
How many minutes is the entire Wave I CD (Intro to Focus 10) you've been listening to/working with?

Enquiring minds wanna know ... Enquiring minds need a labotomy (would THAT affect OBE abilities?!)

Cheers!

Frank

I've never timed it exactly but I'd say it's about 35/40 minutes.

Yours,
Frank

Frank

quote:
Originally posted by Tisha:

Tisha

"As Above, So Below"

Maybe you were a glutton in a past life. :)

Yours,
Frank

Tisha

I'm obviously a glutton in THIS life . . . red wine, dark chocolate, too may felines, silk and velvet clothing everywhere, and a seeming addiction to Italian shoes.  Gluttony is my vice, my adversary, my demon    http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_wink.gif" border=0>   I guess for a vice, it's not bad . . . my other demon, Vanity, offsets Gluttony.  Typical Taurus, I guess . . .

Anyway, my (many) hats off to you, Frank, for your willingness to put the time and effort into your OBE odyssey.  Your dedication obviously shows.  II just hope the other readers (hint! hint!) understand that your success with  the Monroe tapes is due mostly to your dedication (decades of dedication). . . not to the CDs themselves.

Tisha

"As Above, So Below"
Tisha

Windameir

Howdy All [:-)]
Geesh a hundred bucks seems like a lot of dough at least to me does anyone know how we might get it cheeper... maybe a group rate perhaps?

Happy Travels
Windameir

To make the best better

amcturbo

quote:
Originally posted by Windameir:
Howdy All [:-)]
Geesh a hundred bucks seems like a lot of dough at least to me does anyone know how we might get it cheeper... maybe a group rate perhaps?

Happy Travels
Windameir

To make the best better

Hi Windemeir (Beowulf reference?),
Yes, for most of us, 100 George Dubya's seems like a lot of cash... how many hours of work does it take to earn that, anyhow?  

I'm preparing to use ANOTHER PRODUCT from a fellow LDer/OBEer, who sells his products on Ebay.  Marc's products are quality and inexpensive.

I've previously purchased his Lucid Dreaming CD, which incorporates Binural Beats, Monroe style waves, Hypnotic/NLP programming ... in a variety of multiple CD tracks.  A couple of his Lucid Dreaming tracks are suited towards OBE's, so I've used them for that purpose ... I haven't really been focusing on LD's ... more so on OBE's.

Anyhow, Marc sells an Astral Projection CD, which I just purchased and will begin using shortly.  I'll post a review on it here, once I've used it for a period of time.

Marc's CD's start at $14 on Ebay.  Details are at the link below:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1757269998

BTW, while on vacation in June, and listening to the "Higher Self" track on repeat ... I had a very interesting OBE.  I'm sure the Astral Projection CD will prove to be a success, as well!

Cheers!

quebec

quote:
Originally posted by Frank:

Also, to anyone thinking of trying the CDs they ARE pro-active in nature. In the sense that you actually have to *do* the mental exercises in order to make them work. Not only that, you need to do them repeatedly, day after day after day, before it finally sinks into the sub-conscious. As I say, I must have listened to that same CD 300 times.

Also, I've posted past experiences about Wave1: so to anyone thinking of giving it a go, it might be an idea to look up my past posts.

As for working through the other CDs, well, I have them here so I may as well try. But I'll take it step-by-step and see what happens.

Yours,
Frank

quebec

I am going through the wave IV of the Gateway serie, and I have bought them from what the Monroe Institute calls a "resident Trainer".  These persons are qualified to give training sessions on behalf of the Institute. In these sessions the peoples would listen to all the CD in sequence, many tracks in a same day.

I am using these CD by myself, at home, and have asked many questions on obtaining the maximum benefit from the CD.

His recommendations are to listen to the CD to get to the different Focus levels, but mainly to get to these levels without the CD. You can listen as many time as you want, but not get dependant on the CD to get there. The more you apply the technique (counting to 10 etc...)without the CD,  the easier you will get there. I can attest to this effect.

You are a seasonned Astral traveler Frank, and you have abilities that many of us would like. Your experiences with the CD proves that they can really help.

My point is, what is best ?  Listening to the CD as many times as you have, or learning to do it by yourself after having listened to the CD a couple of times ?  Maybe the people you bought them from could shed a light on this.

As for myself, the more I am doing the techniques by myself the better they are getting, although no OBE yet.

The trainer told me that you could event listen to all the CD's in their sequence once. But the best approach was to go at your own pace, and stay with one track as long as you feel before moving to the other.

Since many are considering ordering the CD's it would be important, to get the maximum benefit,  to clarefy this aspect.

Frank

quote:

The trainer told me that you could event listen to all the CD's in their sequence once. But the best approach was to go at your own pace, and stay with one track as long as you feel before moving to the other.

The latter is what I basically have done. It just so happened it took me a while before I felt like moving to another. But after listening the Advanced F10 for two days now, I already know that I will move to Wave2 fairly quickly. Because F10 has given me a solid grounding.

I'm quite a slow learner, initially, because I like to get the basics absolutely right before I move on. People who rush into things, tend to get half-hearted results and give up.

Yours,
Frank

quebec

What I have personaly done is to listen to one track daily , and repeat  the technique by myself on the same day, without earphone and CD.

The trainer mentionned that it is not a "fixed" experience, and  that on some days the  level that you reach is better and deeper. But on the whole after one month of regularly going into Focus 10 and 12 daily, you get better and better at it, and it is easier to achieve.

I think that I am more eager than you are to hear your comments once you have experienced Focus 12 for exemple.

I am beginning to believe that the "phasing-in" that R. Monroe spoke about, is what you experience with the CD's.  It is hard to explain with words what Focus 12 is. There's an expansion of consciousness hard to describe.

nightflier101

I bought the original Gateway series tapes, back in the seventies.
And they do work over a period of time, seems like Monroe unlocks
certain types of barriers that can hold you back from OBE's.

After a while I could do it on my own, without the tapes.
Now, 25 years later, I dug out this set to try it again. 10 minutes
into the Focus 10 tape my tape player ate it, Really Badly...
the set of tapes only cost 75 dollars way back when, I just
don't see how they can charge over 300 dollars now...

I found it cheaper to write down my dreams in detail. Doing this
I find that I have become more conscious in the dreams and able
to project from there. the moment I fall asleep I also have been
waking up in focus 10 also.

Sorry, just wanted to say that Monroe's stuff works....

Nightflier...

Ashfo

Agh... I really want those CDs but cant afford them.

I hate to say it, but Frank do you have the ability to copy them? When Im older Ill buy them from Monroe and pay him back :P

- Ashfo

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"You are First Cause. You are a portion of the great energy. And you, yourselves are thought manifestations of what you think you are."
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

astralmaster

Hi,
I just thought I would share my experiences and views with regard to the wave-I CD set. I bought the set here in Israel at a resident Trainer. I have been using the CD's for over four and a half months (abt. 4 times a week) and still am not sure about whether I am doing everything right or not. I cannot contact the trainer every time I have a question as he Is a busy person.
I would expect that after spending $100 the institute would take the time to write a thorough instruction handbook. Currently, the CD's come with a very small and incomplete handbook that contains an faq.
Currently, I feel that can get into a much deeper trance by myself, when I wake up at 4 in the morning.
Also, R. Monroe never explains how the technology works.  He has a whole chapter on it in his Far Journeys. But that seems to be more dedicated to marketing the product rather that talking about the product.

David
David

astralmaster

For those that don't have the money to buy the whole set: you can get most of the tracks on Kazaa. It's very hard and I have never been able to complete a download, that's why I bought the set. But if you do decide to try, I suggest that when you find someone that has the set, you make a deal to swap something that you have in return.you can do this by sending him a instant message.  Then you can perform the transfer on a program like Netmeeting.
Good Luck

David
David

Tia

After following this post for a few days, I got my Gateway Cd out last night.  I started listening to it regularly when I first bought it  but gave up as I seem to lack stamina with any kind of routine.  Anyway, listened to the first track last night, was impatient thinking I did all this, could go to the next track,  but no, decided to take my time and really 'get it'.  I did understand some things that didn't hit me the first time.  There is not much instruction and explanation but I since found that the Website answers a lot of questions.   Halfway through the track I started to get this pressure on the top of my head.   I thought  It must be the bar of the headphones pressing against my head.  Then I realised I had the insert earphones on.  I then took notice, it was the whole crown of my head, like wearing a tight skull cap.

Later when I was falling asleep I found myself veiwing a landscape (beach resort)  that was shaking and turbulent, I think I was seeing an earthquake - I think it was in Mexico.  I then thought that maybe I wouldn't want to go to the States at Christmas as I planned.  I am not clairvoyant at all and it's probably a load of mind junk, but interesting as I connect it directly with the Gateway Cd session.