Muscle Tremors...

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattimo

Hello all, I am new to the forum and to astral projection.  Nonetheless, I have been dilligently practicing using a variety of techniques.  I have noticed however, that ever since I used some brainwave entrainment presets I get muscle tremors.  I even get them when I simply lay down on my bed and relax and they occur almost instantly.  They are predominantly in my legs but also occur in my arms, hands and even chest.  Has anyone else experienced this? 

Mydral

you mean you start shaking like in those Exorcism movies (well not that bad of course haha).... yes I had that after asking for help to leave my body.
My arms went into a painfull self-hugging position and other parts started shaking I think (can't remember properly). Lately I only experience my toes moving sometimes or  the muscle at my kneecap contracting.

I don't really know why it happens.
In somnis veritas

Mattimo

No I don't shake but small segments of my muscles pulse / twitch.  You can even see areas under my skin move.  It often feels somewhat wavy as muscles pulse all over.  It is really starting to annoy me...

paker7

Quote from: Mattimo on September 06, 2006, 06:58:50
No I don't shake but small segments of my muscles pulse / twitch.  You can even see areas under my skin move.  It often feels somewhat wavy as muscles pulse all over.  It is really starting to annoy me...

I had this problem long time ago.

Use it to train your will and patience - tell the muscle to stop and wait patiently (don't get discouraged - be strong !) and after a while it WILL stop.

You may also want to buy a good multivitamin supplement (especially potassium and magnesium) , walk or run a mile or two and get 30 minutes of hot relaxing bath before your mediations.

Commoners believe - winners KNOW !