My close to astral experience, I think?

Previous topic - Next topic

Someone here

Hi, I'm new here but not to AP. Been reading about it for a very long time and hope to one day do one! I'm a strong Lucid dreamer though. I remember once I had a strange LD in which I was in a park and was speaking to some girl, I suddenly said to myself, "I want to go astral!" The girl turned to look at me and said, "Do you really want to?" I looked her kinda confused and replied, "Errrrr... Ok?" She pointed a finger at me and suddenly all hell broke loose! I was vibrating very fast that I thought that my body was going to break in two, the scenery around me became dark and colours flashed before me I was falling and falling. Through fear I woke up.

Was I close to APing? I heard that through LDing you can, but how exactly, can you say something to yourself like I did?

Also, I want to know because, its been a dream of mine, how to get to the akashic records?

Thanks  :-D
Belief is an important part of survival and achieving however, believing you can do anything without help is reckless.

astral traveler

you may have been projecting, but weren't necessarily conscious of it.
~~ Astral Traveler ~~

Someone here

Really wayyy cool!  :-D

So, how do I always project via Lucid dream? :|
Belief is an important part of survival and achieving however, believing you can do anything without help is reckless.

astral traveler

Quote from: Someone here on December 01, 2008, 14:04:30
Really wayyy cool!  :-D

So, how do I always project via Lucid dream? :|
well, it's ideal to learn how to become conscious of it while it's happening.
~~ Astral Traveler ~~

Someone here

What do u mean?

Do you mean, say to yourself that you wanna astral! But what if you're dreaming it and not doing it, or nothing happens...

astral traveler

~~ Astral Traveler ~~

nickspry

If you're already a lucid dreamer you shouldn't find it too hard to learn to project. It takes a bit of discipline though. There are a few simple things you should always do:
Always get at least 4 hours sleep before you attempt astral projection. So use an alarm.
When you wake up after 4 (or 5) hours, you need to sit up and stay awake for a while. If you don't sit up, it's very likely you'll just go back to sleep so it's important to do this. Try to remember in detail the dream you were just having. Run it through in your head for a while.
Now you need to lie back down (on your back is best) and focus your intention very strongly on being awake in your next dream. Make your intention into a sentence you can repeat to yourself such as "as soon as I enter my next dream I will be aware that I am dreaming." You should repeat this sentence regularly in your head right up to the point of falling asleep. Don't let your thoughts wander, it's crucial that you keep thinking this right until you fall asleep. It may take few attempts for this to work, but when it does you should feel strong vibrations. Once the vibrations subside, pinch your nose and see if you can still breathe through it. If you can breathe through your nose, you've separated.
It's a good method and it gave me my first astral projections. Give it a try!