my disappointment

Previous topic - Next topic

Simo

So here I am guys,made my first post in 2011.now,nine years later,I've made no progress.Not a single technique worked for me,not even once I had had an conscious exit.I ether fell asleep,or stayed awake all night.All of the times I've been out-all just happy accidents.So I am writing this to confirm that there is such thing as lack of talent .I wish I was Monroe.but sadly,it's just another thing I'm not good at.
Who am I is not important...My message is...

Xanth

Any... what you might call a lucid dream?

Remember, conscious exits, while nice... aren't the end-all-be-all of projecting.

Simo

Lucid dreams were my happy accidents. :-D I downloaded your ebook again,just to keep the fire from going out xD

Lumaza

Quote from: Simo on May 25, 2020, 15:19:17
So here I am guys,made my first post in 2011.now,nine years later,I've made no progress.Not a single technique worked for me,not even once I had had an conscious exit.I ether fell asleep,or stayed awake all night.All of the times I've been out-all just happy accidents.So I am writing this to confirm that there is such thing as lack of talent .I wish I was Monroe.but sadly,it's just another thing I'm not good at.
Perhaps you should make your intent to have more "happy accidents"!  :-)

You say you have had no success in your 9 years here, yet you have made 450 posts here, many of them being NP experiences that you had?  :? :? :?
Example: March 3rd 2018
"Hey people!Here is something I experienced years ago,while on a train ride,on a very sunny day.It happened only once,so far I never managed to do it again,but who knows?I was sitting next to the windows,and there were no blinders,so the sun was shining in my face,I had my eyes closed,but the bright light made me see very bright red behind my eyelids.I was bored so i started to cover each eye with my hand for few seconds,left,right,left right and so on,and I started to see lots of colors swirling around.Suddenly it the mess of colors disappeared ,and I was looking at an endless  field,full of tall green grass!It was so real,I could see how the light wind was moving the grass,like a green sea!It lasted a few seconds,sadly!Tell me what you think,If that happened to you,or if you try it and you replicate the effect!"

and

February 25th 2018
"Hey people!:Long time no posting,just digging around for some tips and tricks!Still cant get the whole phasing/noticing thing,every now and then I get obe from a dream,or when I wake up and try to fall asleep again.This morning I woke up,went to the restroom,and went back to bed.It was a lucky mood I guess,because shortly after I felt a single wave(more like an low frequency  impulse ),and after the second one,all I had to do was to force my eyes as much downwards as I could,and the impulses got longer and turned to vibrations very fast!I was out,and first thing I did was to touch our big hallway mirror,and It of course,melted.First around my hand,then all of it.it did recover when I stopped touching it.Have anyone else noticed that glass melting thingy?Or is it unique to me?Good luck everybody!"

In my books, those are NPR experience!  :-) In that second quote, you said you couldn't get the whole Phasing thing, yet then had a successful experience! Once again!  :? :? :? What are you expecting?
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Simo

Quote from: Lumaza on May 25, 2020, 20:10:02
Perhaps you should make your intent to have more "happy accidents"!  :-)

You say you have had no success in your 9 years here, yet you have made 450 posts here, many of them being NP experiences that you had?  :? :? :?
Example: March 3rd 2018
"Hey people!Here is something I experienced years ago,while on a train ride,on a very sunny day.It happened only once,so far I never managed to do it again,but who knows?I was sitting next to the windows,and there were no blinders,so the sun was shining in my face,I had my eyes closed,but the bright light made me see very bright red behind my eyelids.I was bored so i started to cover each eye with my hand for few seconds,left,right,left right and so on,and I started to see lots of colors swirling around.Suddenly it the mess of colors disappeared ,and I was looking at an endless  field,full of tall green grass!It was so real,I could see how the light wind was moving the grass,like a green sea!It lasted a few seconds,sadly!Tell me what you think,If that happened to you,or if you try it and you replicate the effect!"

and

February 25th 2018
"Hey people!:Long time no posting,just digging around for some tips and tricks!Still cant get the whole phasing/noticing thing,every now and then I get obe from a dream,or when I wake up and try to fall asleep again.This morning I woke up,went to the restroom,and went back to bed.It was a lucky mood I guess,because shortly after I felt a single wave(more like an low frequency  impulse ),and after the second one,all I had to do was to force my eyes as much downwards as I could,and the impulses got longer and turned to vibrations very fast!I was out,and first thing I did was to touch our big hallway mirror,and It of course,melted.First around my hand,then all of it.it did recover when I stopped touching it.Have anyone else noticed that glass melting thingy?Or is it unique to me?Good luck everybody!"

In my books, those are NPR experience!  :-) In that second quote, you said you couldn't get the whole Phasing thing, yet then had a successful experience! Once again!  :? :? :? What are you expecting?

Yeah maybe I forgot about those xD but I'm not happy with a few seconds obe every two months xD my lifetime wont be enough to actually see anything like that . My dream is to be able to do that every night xD I'm greedy right but...😆

DarknChildlike

I understand how you feel,. I've been taught through reading of some theories regarding how much or how often one gets out of body,. A lot of theosophy and what not.

Some of them believe that there is something you need to be doing in your waking hours maybe for your community of ppl or thinking what can you be doing out of body to learn and help others,.

Or that basically you are getting what you need in terms of your ability to ap depending on another few things several for example being,.

What you need from ap, what will you do with it, what are you doing in waking hours and what can you do for others to enrich your spiritual body,.

What do you care in terms of ap, is it something you can do often and still stay connected to your family and friends if you could do it very often.

Will your higher self allow you to do this? If no than ask your higher self why?

What is your mission in this life?

It seems to me that you don't need to be a saint to ap regularly but just wanting to do it every night just to smell the flowers might not be your calling so your higher self keeps you grounded in this reality because you are needed mostly here and now,.

I have long oeriods if time I can't ap and I chalk it up to the fact that maybe if I was doing it I would be missing out on something I need here in my waking reality and trust in my spirits and higher self to guide me correctly into alignment for everyone's sake and well being.

Sorry if this sounds crazy!!!

Simo

My higher self is deaf I think xD and If I could help people with Astral projection I'll be more than happy to do it every night xD

Nameless

DarknChildlike made a really good point. The only thing I can add is that perhaps you are getting much more than you perceive. You may only think you have small little APs every once in a while but that may not be quite correct. Perhaps there is something you need to recognize in the 'here and now'.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

blidge

Hi Simo, after 9 years and nothing that you can grab a hold of and say yes this was an adventure, ive had plenty of them even before i realized what was happening. i like many others have read many books by many authors and have taken advice from many on here. I can only give my experience but a few things that can work for most with persistence.

Quote, "where your focus goes energy flows results show". What i mean by this is hourly daily weekly monthly etc have this thought in your mind, this will in turn in print it self in your subconscious. Your intent is where your energy will go, overtime build this energy up. Your focus is to have an AP which you have achieved even if it is a brief lucky right place right time experience, they all count.

As you continue to have in mind what you want to happen the likelihood is that you will more frequently have AP experiences, just continue to be patient. For myself only in this last week i had an AP, first in many many months.

Another thing ive told myself on a conscious level is for when i do have an AP is awareness now clarity now energy now, and this is the first thing i say to myself and repeat it until it happens. This has the power of per longing your journey in the astral and focuses your intention to move forward and have a longer journey. Remember when you realize your OOTB say the above and repeat with intent and your experience will last longer, where your focus goes..

Finally because your experience is going to then last longer with your intent posted shall we say to your astral self, this then will give your more confidence expectation for the same to happen again with your next AP, and so the cycle continues.

Please try this as its the intent and your focus over time that with anything in life will gain you results, you just have to be persistent. :wink: :wink:
Perception is everything, because you think you see it, does it mean its true?