Astral awareness

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

Blidge and Dark, you two have been having a great conversation. I won't comment on all of it but thought I'd pop in a bit and offer some thoughts or what have you. First, the reason I don't offer a lot of 'advice' on certain topics is because my own experiences may not be in sync with the discussion. That doesn't mean anyone is doing it wrong though, lol. It just means I may not relate so well, so it's just me.

Having said that I'll move on. I really don't have a technique although I have tried many and some have worked. But I have found no technique that works all the time or even nearly so. And personally I'm baffled why people want to get out and explore their immediate surroundings. This isn't saying you shouldn't do that. I've found the nearer you are to 'home' the more you get a glimpse of all the stuff that surrounds us all the time that you don't normally see and most of that stuff is just there, it doesn't need our interactions. But it can be fun, entertaining and teach you a lot. I would agree with others though that getting out so close to home/body does seem to hold you back and that may be due to simply a life long close relationship with home and body.

I hear people talking about moving away from your body to gain clarity and what have you but that's not quite it either. You can start out away from home and body. You can visit space, other worlds, realities. Also, ask for training from your helpers. Warning: the training grounds can be quite arduous and frightening. But every training session teaches you something on a soul level that will encourage your mental and emotional growth.

Hope I didn't muddy up the waters too much as you two are doing really well. I don't have any questions at this time just thought I would throw my thoughts out there and see what yall do with them.

Hugs to both.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on June 03, 2020, 16:15:03
Having said that I'll move on. I really don't have a technique although I have tried many and some have worked. But I have found no technique that works all the time or even nearly so. And personally I'm baffled why people want to get out and explore their immediate surroundings.
Nameless, I agree. I have many techniques, but not all of them work all the time. That's why it's important to "go with the flow". Sometimes visualizing doesn't seem to work, so I focus on etheric energy instead.  That's why I find it important to experiment so much. I found that just as you are getting comfortable with a technique, that all of a sudden "the well runs dry" and you have to seek out a new way. Sometimes that new way is going back to a "old way".

I find that "mindset" has to play with the reason that people only get to see their immediate surroundings. They take the "OBE" concept to heart and still are in the mindset that they are actually climbing out of the body, instead of just turning their focus inwards. It's almost like a "subconscious" expectation. That changes in time, but only after they experience a shift in their current mindset on what really is. You can read about it, but "seeing" is believing!  :-)

QuoteI hear people talking about moving away from your body to gain clarity and what have you but that's not quite it either. You can start out away from home and body. You can visit space, other worlds, realities. Also, ask for training from your helpers. Warning: the training grounds can be quite arduous and frightening. But every training session teaches you something on a soul level that will encourage your mental and emotional growth.
In all the times I have had OBE's I have never used or even felt the use to demand "clarity now". It's just a intent like every other intent we use.

I enjoy the "Training Grounds". For the longest times and still once in awhile today I will use that as a focus target. I will visualize a actual wooden sign that is placed on a beautiful landscaped lawn with the words "Training Grounds" on it. This is a place that I learned how to navigate the NPR and that is responsible for many of my important NPR teachings. That technique led me to learn how to utilize the targeting of certain "Doorways" as well.

Many of my "space" adventures come as a result of some kind of "slingshot/cannon ball" effect. This comes on spontaneously and can be quite the ride. You really need to make sure you have you have upright position and seat belt fastened, lol!  :-D

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

LOL, you are soooooo right Lu. I remember a few of my training exercises that had me so discombobulated I didn't know what was going on. Seems You, EV, LB and MntGoat really helped clarify that for me over the years. Till I met you guys I thought I was someone's experiment gone wrong. :-D That still might be the case though and if it is I have some great company, haha.

As well as a seatbelt pack your kit with scuba, mountain climbing, cave dwelling gear and whatever else you can fit!
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on June 03, 2020, 22:14:40
LOL, you are soooooo right Lu. I remember a few of my training exercises that had me so discombobulated I didn't know what was going on. Seems You, EV, LB and MntGoat really helped clarify that for me over the years. Till I met you guys I thought I was someone's experiment gone wrong. :-D That still might be the case though and if it is I have some great company, haha.
:-D :-D :-) :-)
I miss MntGoat. I wish he had followed us here to the Pulse. I also wish him the best. I always enjoyed conversations public and private with him! For a time there, I thought he was Baro-san. They both had the same style of corresponding.

As well as a seatbelt pack your kit with scuba, mountain climbing, cave dwelling gear and whatever else you can fit!
It's a good thing that a single point of consciousness doesn't need all of that material equipment!  :-) I'll tell you one thing though, there isn't much that beats a "slingshot/cannon launch" experience. They can get quite intense. I love them!  8-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

blidge

Quote from: Nameless on June 03, 2020, 16:15:03
I hear people talking about moving away from your body to gain clarity and what have you but that's not quite it either. You can start out away from home and body. You can visit space, other worlds, realities. Also, ask for training from your helpers. Warning: the training grounds can be quite arduous and frightening. But every training session teaches you something on a soul level that will encourage your mental and emotional growth.

HI Nameless,

I guess i can be called a novice/intermediate at the NP reality game even though i started off dream analysis as a teenager, now at 52yrs my desire to explore the further realms is still a hunger. The only times ive managed to have a NP away from home is when ive become lucid from a dream, every other time im in local surroundings i.e. my bedroom, i then move away as i for some reason feel sluggish being near my physical self.

In all my time ive never ever thought about asking for training, this i shall do when im next "out there"
Perception is everything, because you think you see it, does it mean its true?

blidge

Quote from: Lumaza on June 03, 2020, 19:58:12
I find that "mindset" has to play with the reason that people only get to see their immediate surroundings. They take the "OBE" concept to heart and still are in the mindset that they are actually climbing out of the body, instead of just turning their focus inwards.
In all the times I have had OBE's I have never used or even felt the use to demand "clarity now". It's just a intent like every other intent we use.

Yeah i must agree. I see my bedroom so i assume ive just climbed out of my body like most can perceive, but i don't believe were really in our body. Chemical reactions give me a sense of being here, but i think our consciousness can be many places at the same time. I say clarity, energy and focus now as it works for me to get a head of steam so to speak, maybe not for everyone.

blidge

Quote from: Lumaza on June 03, 2020, 19:58:12
I enjoy the "Training Grounds". For the longest times and still once in awhile today I will use that as a focus target. I will visualize a actual wooden sign that is placed on a beautiful landscaped lawn with the words "Training Grounds" on it. This is a place that I learned how to navigate the NPR and that is responsible for many of my important NPR teachings. That technique led me to learn how to utilize the targeting of certain "Doorways" as well.

Many of my "space" adventures come as a result of some kind of "slingshot/cannon ball" effect. This comes on spontaneously and can be quite the ride. You really need to make sure you have you have upright position and seat belt fastened, lol!  :-D

Im looking forward to many more journeys but from what you both say the training grounds is a good place to learn plenty, this i shall do.

Eh ill have to look for a book etc with real tales of astral journeys that travelers have had. :-D :-D

Lumaza

Quote from: blidge on June 05, 2020, 14:09:35
I say clarity, energy and focus now as it works for me to get a head of steam so to speak, maybe not for everyone.
There is definitely nothing wrong with using it. William Buhlman teaches people to use it and many find it quite useful. I just stated that to this day, I have never found the need or situation where I had to use it. As with everything else in this practice, that could change though, lol!  :-)

Lumaza

Quote from: blidge on June 05, 2020, 14:17:31
Im looking forward to many more journeys but from what you both say the training grounds is a good place to learn plenty, this i shall do.

Eh ill have to look for a book etc with real tales of astral journeys that travelers have had. :-D :-D
I share quite a few of my experiences in my "Doorway" thread. There you can find can also find links to experiences I had when I was just new to this practice. At that time, my name here on the Astral Pulse was "Lionheart".

I really enjoy the experiences where I seem to find myself in the same destination repeatedly day after day. Right now I am experiencing one of those. I find that I usually only get so much time in one scenario because sooner or later the "well will run dry" and when it does, I just move onto the next one!

The Astral Island focus is one that I started to use that I really enjoyed. With that, I begin by visualizing and creating a intent to see a sandy beach. That soon opens to a whole Island like paradise. With my recent "New Earth" scenario, I am only visualizing a simple rainbow like bridge that is anchored here in this physical realm. I see it bridging outward into the ether and just follow it leads me to. At no time am I focusing on seeing this "New Earth". I just keep arriving there though.

I use visualization quite a bit to "prime the pump". But when the scenario begins to take on it's own life, as in morphs to something new, I just take a back seat and observe until I find it's time to react to it. Patience is always rewarded!  :-)