My first astral projection

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool101

Well it started as I was aware I was flying it felt really realistic I could feel the wind as I was hitting my astral body I looked around and I saw hundreads of peaple flying next to me so I continued to fly around the place I was in the place it looked like there were huge long thick holes on the ground where there was water falls and ithere were this really thin lines of rock getting higher and thicker as thay got higher and on top of them there were really long pices of land full of grass so as I was flying I jumped on one of them pieces of land started running faster and faster getting past my limits of how I can run in my human body and as I got to the end of one of them pieces of land I jumped anc started fly in again then I started flying with a group and then I noticed this thing flying next to me it didnt really look pleasent so I moved away from it thats when I knew it followed me so that is when I started flying really quite wild in a way a flyed as fast as I could going turning in tight corners that is when the think that didnt look pleasent stoped following me then I flyed again that is when I woke up do you think that is a dream or a astral projection

Lionheart

I quoted this recently and I guess because we keep getting the same question over and over again, I'll post it again.

This quote is from Edain McCoy from her book "Astral Projection for Beginners". She says "Astral Projection is defined as any state in which your consciousness is immersed in a different time or place from that of your physical body. By this definition the act of Dreaming is also a form of Astral Projection". She goes on to say that "It surprises many beginners to find that most regular Astral Travelers make little or no distinction between Dreaming and Astral Projection - rather, they have discovered that harnessing the "Power of Dreams" can become an excellent conduit for controlled Astral Travel".

In other words, yes you were successful.

Cool101

Thats good now all I need to do is get over my fear of astral projecting but becouse I had that exspirience I know its not so bad good in many ways