My head keeps getting stuck.

Previous topic - Next topic

Swimmingbear

Often times when I begin to project my feet and legs float up above my head.  I feel like I am doing a headstand.  If I try to move I usually lose the projection.
Is solving this problem just a matter of energy work?
Any tips or advice would be appreciated.

Targett

Yeah ive had the same problem the last 2 times ive tryed to project

I can feel my legs floating freely around the place but the top half of my body is stuck.

I guess we just need more and more experience. Experience and familiarity is the key
As long as there is the slightest tinge of self in any of our actions,
As long as we are good because we hope for reward,
Then we shall be return here in order to recieve that award
-Reincarnation

MJ-12

coral1

Hi Swimming Bear

The same thing has happened to me a couple of times.The first time I tried to force myself out in my normal forward roll and couldn`t do anything.I was stuck and woke up. The next time I relaxed and allowed my feet to continue over my head and ended up doing a backflip and achieving the exit. It was a cool feeling and I was really pleased!I think when you have difficulties, especially at a tricky time like the exit, it`s always better to go with the flow.

Happy Trails
coral1

Ivanda

I remember reading about a loud pop or gunshot-like sound that some people experience while projecting. Perhaps the cause of this sound is the energy body separating from the physical body in the point of the third eye chakra. So maybe the connection there is stronger...

I heard this sound yesterday myself. It stopped me from drifting off to sleep, it was not a very loud sound, but distinct. After I heard it I had a partial OBE.
"And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of these is Love."
(Corinthians, 1:13)

RTCovenant

Weird I seem to have to opposite problem.

When I obed (if it was a real one) I could only move to top part of my body and not the bottom.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

Selski

Swimmingbear

How about rubbing your astral hands all over your head.  Works for me every time.

Good luck!   :)

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Nay

Quote from: SelskiSwimmingbear

How about rubbing your astral hands all over your head.  Works for me every time.

Good luck!   :)

Sarah

I'm sooooo gonna do that next time it happens!   Seems easier than the way I've been doing it, which pretty much consist of me just relaxing and having another go..:P

Swimmingbear

Thanks for all the tips and advice.
I will try to really relax my face and head before projecting.
I will also try rubbing my astral hands on my head when I am stuck.
I will let you know how it goes.