My lil sis told me that in her dreams she can't touch things

Previous topic - Next topic

Simo

Lol my sis told me that in every dream she has she can't touch things as her hands go trough objects!Imagine I try so hard so long and she does it without realizing!How about that!My little sis Out of body :D
Who am I is not important...My message is...

astraladdict

Children tend to OBE easier since they aren't as brainwashed and since they have more energy. Same with animals. Why do you think your kitten is "sleeping" all the time? ;D

~astraladdict
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

Simo

Quote from: astraladdict on August 27, 2011, 17:34:53
Children tend to OBE easier since they aren't as brainwashed and since they have more energy. Same with animals. Why do you think your kitten is "sleeping" all the time? ;D

~astraladdict
Yeah that for the kitten is fancy  :lol: I was thinking its just being lazy  :lol: Where does it go the kitten :D Does it understand whats really about :D Mine sleeps like 24/7 probably saw half universe :D as for the energy could it be that I'm low on battery  :lol: It's been dry season for ap  for several months  :-(

pondini

lol. that is awesome, simo. you should thoughtfully explain to her to try becoming as lucid as possible and to try going to places of her choosing. just remember that kids are highly suggestible -you don't want to create any false beliefs or dogmas for her.

your post reminded me of bill buhlman's accounts of how he would leave pencils teetering over the edge of table tops all around the house. then while OOB he would try to knock them off. eventually his mom asked him 'ok, what's the deal with all these pencils' :P

Simo

Quote from: pondini on August 27, 2011, 17:55:02
lol. that is awesome, simo. you should thoughtfully explain to her to try becoming as lucid as possible and to try going to places of her choosing. just remember that kids are highly suggestible -you don't want to create any false beliefs or dogmas for her.

your post reminded me of bill buhlman's accounts of how he would leave pencils teetering over the edge of table tops all around the house. then while OOB he would try to knock them off. eventually his mom asked him 'ok, what's the deal with all these pencils' :P
Thats a hell of an Idea with the pencils :D I will try it!Thanks :D maybe I'll explain my sis about whats really up and around hehe

APVirgin

My 4 year old lad told us about a dream he had where he floated up to the ceiling.  Brilliant!!

the8reader

now that i think back.. it was alot easier for me.. but it was scary cuz i had no idea what was happening.. but at least if you have kids or when you do we can explain it and it wont be scary. then they will get better then us at it..
is it bad when your dreams are better than real life!

Jude101

I think that children do it more easily is because yea they have not been brainwash so much as adults but even more is because they are just coming from that world. There just becoming adjusted to the physical so they find it more easily being in the Astral then the physical, but I also think is because we as humans need to some what forget this other plain exist or have it not be our priority. Needing to focus on the physical and all its dangerous and challenges, so the physical world is priority in the time being.
"We should consider ourselves as spirits having a human experience rather than humans having an occasional spiritual experience."