Nightmare, then a false awakening, then vibrations.

Previous topic - Next topic

PlasmaAstralProjection

So last night I had a nightmare that someone killed someone else, I saw the dead body, then the killer was holding the body walking with it. I was right next to this mad man and I was scared to death. Then I eventually made it to my door at home. And there was someone there that I thought was out to kill me. The fear in this nightmare was strong. Then I got a false awakening. I could feel my body, and see a silhouette of some windows to my left which aren't there in real life. I thought I had woken up. In reality I was only partially awake. But the interesting thing is that I felt vibrations like I never felt them before. It might have been sleep paralysis too since there was no connection to my waking physical body. If that is the case this would be the first time I ever got sleep paralysis. I was like in a deep realm where the vibrations were occurring. I was just too tired to try a method to get out of body. Though I was lucid enough to remember astral projection. Then I woke up. This is the first time I think I have ever felt vibrations like that. I hope it happens again.

The only thing I have done differently recently besides practicing astral projection was walking. Not sure if that had anything to do with it. I have been sedentary for quite a long time until recently.

Later on I dreamt that I was really sad about how much I messed up in my life, but I had hope for the future.

Xanth

PlasmaAstralProjection

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on March 25, 2015, 18:18:36
What's that suppose to mean?
Well...

1.  I like cake.  ;)

and

2.  I thought you were asking ABOUT the experience.  Not just telling it.  :)