My progress and dream confusion whats happening?

Previous topic - Next topic

Lookedynamixhales

SO lately i have not been trying to phase...although everytime i go to sleep the past week i will have incredibly vivid dreams i wouldn't say the lucid normally i can barely remember anything i remember EVERYTHING in these then i will wake up after them with vibrations and my third eye open even though i know i can not get out my body it subsides within a minute last night i felt like i was floating round my partners house (where i was staying) while looking through a tunnel worm hole like thing but i knew i had not left my body even though i was fully conscious it was just visual there was no control what is going on ...help would be appriciated :)

ChopstickFox

All the different names only function as a convenient way to describe the experience. All of it's the non physical. :D

I'm trying to follow along... You felt like you were floating around, looking through some sort of wormhole, but you couldn't control yourself?

Even without feeling an exit, it's possible you phased into it, but I might just be confusing myself what you mean.

What exactly are you asking help about?
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

Lookedynamixhales

Maybe help was wrong word of choice more like clarify what happened... I woke up with my eyes shut from a very vivid Dream although my eyes where shut but felt as though i was zooming round my partners house and i was looking at this through a swirly worm hole... but i know for sure i was still laying in the bed because i could feel everything was not at all like previous experiences sorry for the confusion :D

ChopstickFox

Oh! Neato!

I'm sure there are all spectrum of what you can visualize while still being completely aware of your body. I have seen anything from flashes of pictures to myself doing things. I think they always go on just before falling asleep, but we don't always notice them. And as for waking up? Hm, why not? I'd think it would have to do with the current mindset. I know I usually only notice them when I'm falling asleep at a particular parking lot. Yeah... I like to fall asleep in walmart parking lots. But in my car! With the doors locked!
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

Lookedynamixhales

Contenteo

Vivid dreams are normal. To be brutally honest, the better you get at AP the more all your dreams will be vivid all the time. Even when you just want to rest. Sometimes this can get tiring. Sleeping on your side helps reduce this. It comes with the territory.

As for black wormhole and getting sucked all around. This should be accompanied by a whole array of unique feelings, melting sinking, teeth clenching and your face melting into itself, vast blackness, colors, semi pictures, I could go on and on. There is a whole bunch of stuff that can take place at the gateway between F12 and F15. If I had to take a guess, that's what you were experiencing. It should be relatively easy to project from that state if you can focus on your 'crown chakra' and forget that you are laying in bed.

I find forgetting that you are laying there is easier said then done because at that point you are so excited to phase.

If there were no physical sensations alongside what you were describing then you are hitting the first stages of what some claim to be remote viewing. It starts with shadows and shapes, very much like tunnel vision and then expands outward. it takes incredible self discipline because any momentarily lapse in focus will chop it right back the begining of the tunnel vision. You'll find you can physically talk without disrupting the vision.

I hope this gives more questions then answers.  :-D

Cheers,
Contenteo

Lookedynamixhales

Fantastic response you have raised a lot of questions and given a lot of answers appriciated amigo  :-D

illprotocol

It could all be because you're not phasing. When I fight my vibrations I usually get a little sleep paralysis then wake up. My next dream will still be an OBE but without the phasing and its usually a very floaty feeling.

Astralzombie

What I consider phasing is when I have an OOBE intentionally with no loss of my awareness from start to finish. Otherwise, I call it projecting, like from a dream.

I may be using these terms differently than others but this is how I make sense of what I am trying to express.

I also consider phasing to be the same as having an OOBE from meditating. I know that many people feel that this can take years to do. Luckily I did not know that some believed this was supposed to take a long time and so I was able to achieve my first intentional OOBE through phasing within the first month of trying. I was not even aware of the term phasing then.

The only difference that I see from the experiences of phasing and projecting is that the ones from phasing are much harder to dismiss as just dreams and really validate the objective existence of the NPR. Once you can do both, it is easier to see that there is no difference.

I was so caught up in my former belief system that I couldn't even call it astral projecting because of the belief centric connotations of the astral itself. By simply calling it an OOBE, I was able to rationalize this as not being offensive to my restrictive beliefs.

I can see how believing in chakras can help some people but this belief would have limited my experience or even the ability to have an OOBE. I am interested in the chakra discussion but as of now, they do not square with my belief of what our purpose is.

I hope this doesn't sound preachy.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

roman67

This dream is like a lucid dream. When you aware that you are dreaming that is called lucid dream. You can do whatever you want to do in that dream.