Mystic Web

Previous topic - Next topic

Muldoon26

Anyone tried out Mystic Web's on-line courses? It seems like a serious course. But I really don't know. I'm liking this new life I'm having after starting reading and exercising astral travel.:)

ASunnieSpirit

yep, i have his wavs and course files saved on my computer, they offer some different techniques and approaches, it may help keep you focused if you do a class but the guy who runs it is kinda weird.
Im walking on sunshine :)

Muldoon26

What do you mean his kind of weird? Has he done something?

manuel

hmm I personly dont trust them, many moons ago, one of 'them' made legal threats towards astral pulse, I have even heard they delete threads which question or run contrary to there teachings.

Hannah b

hi,
this topic has been mentioned many times before..
the decision is yours.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13034&start=0
The only constant in the Universe is change

Frank

Hi:

The bloke comes across as a bit of a weirdo, but that's his problem I suppose. He just takes exception (or so it seems) when people point it out to him. Not sure why, but it takes all kinds to make a world. He's probably a nice guy at heart, and just fancies himself as a bit of a keyboard warrior. Little-Man syndrome in another guise, and all that.

Reportedly, he likes people to call him "master" and he thinks of himself as some kind of "devil incarnate" (whatever that means). Like I say, it all sounds a bit weird. But my advice to you would be that if you find the course helpful, then by all means have fun with it. Just be a little wary as to what might land in your Inbox next.

Yours,
Frank

patapouf

Last year I also went on Mystic Web online courses since it was only 8 weeks and I didn't really know about Astral Pulse; basically, I was trying to find an OBE training program to help me. But I did not really do it since I was still putting time for studying in university.

As a personal critic, Mastering Astral Projection is by far better and more complete. It might not be online and cost something but it is worth it. You can still ask many questions here if you want to when you need help. Mystic Web uses the gnostic ''experience it for yourself'' approach but I find the way it presented in MAP (and in the forum here) more neutral in perspective and less dogmatic compared to them.

Take care,

Syke

Just the fact that the guy who runs Mystic Web believes himself to be Beelzebub incarnate is enough to keep me from trusting it.

And when he starts getting you to invoke him and his demonic master he starts pushing the limits of the sane.

Leannain

markulous

Quote from: SykeJust the fact that the guy who runs Mystic Web believes himself to be Beelzebub incarnate is enough to keep me from trusting it.

And when he starts getting you to invoke him and his demonic master he starts pushing the limits of the sane.

EXACTLY!  In the forums someone said something that with enough spiritual work a demon(fallen angel) can come back up, which I HIGHLY doubt.  If I would ask for help from an angel it would be Michael or Gabriel not a demon.

I don't care if he is or isn't Beelzebub, he isn't someone I would want to learn from.

redcatherine

Quote from: FrankHi:

... he likes people to call him "master" Like I say, it all sounds a bit weird. But my advice to you would be that if you find the course helpful, then by all means have fun with it. Just be a little wary as to what might land in your Inbox next.

Yours,
Frank

I agree with Frank .  We need to have our peers our mentors and our detractors . We cannot grow if we have only positive pats on the back that affirm us or only negative closed minds that say do it my way or else . It is the neutral path between the mirrors that helps us grow fastest .

Thanks Frank :) for all you do here to help us see both sides mate
Love . Light  and Laughter
Aunt Clair

french_hustler

When you get a surgery and they give you a shot to put you asleep with that breathing mask on.  Is it possible to obe before you actualy fall asleep.  I had so many surgeries in 17 years of life (probably 8-10 surgeries) and I always play a little game.  I try to stay awake as long as I can but i've never gotten out from it.  I know it's a different state than laughing gas since it forces you to go unconcious, but there is an in between relaxed state.  Maybe you can get out to the astral from there.

edit: wront thread, sorry.  I couldn't find out how to delete my reply. :?:

Emanresu

I took the courses on Mystic web. It started out ok. They provided some useful bits of information on astral projection and other spiritual matters.
They start off saying they will give you the information you need to become a spiritual being. They teach you how to astral project so you can find out for yourself what you need to do, then they will give you helpful advice along the way.
But, as you take more courses, it changes to. You must do as we say. Following our orders is the only way to achieve enlightenment. If you do not do as we say, you will be damned forever. Well, maybe its not quite that bad, but they do tell you to devote all of your waking and non waking hours to god and the masters.

Its very clever how they reel people in.

The master who teaches you calls himself belzebuub/the devil/prince of darkness, but he turned good....apparently.

I recommend you read as much as you can on the internet, rather than believe what one person thinks. He might be a good guy with good intentions, he might be the prince of darkness, or he might just be some random guy who's doing it for a laugh.

If you are only doing this to learn how to AP, then I think you will get much more information from Robert Bruce's books. They aren't free but its worth the price, in my opinion.

It is your choice. Go with whatever you think is right. Just because you subscribe, doesn't mean you have to follow the courses. So you can sign-up and see what you think.

nicedreams

whats a good book to read to learn to project by Robert Bruce?

Ben K

I read there forums alot over the past 2 days and judging just by how all the mods and people that run the place respond i would say stay away. they seem way too new age and weird. somethings goin on there methinks ;)
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

knightlight

im actually signed up for their upcoming AP course, im just using it to structure myself.  If the guy comes off as a crack pot and starts calling himself the prince of darkness ill laugh in his face and quit.
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

Rich B

Hi,
Back a while I enrolled for the AP course and it was ok, it worked mainly with dream recall and getting lucid and projecting from there. It never really worked for me then though but reading and working through MAP was better and I actually had some great success with this.

Now, as you finish one course, it invites you to start another one on the road to enlightenment (their words, not mine) but as I continued to read them, to me they became increasingly intolerant of others, this immediately put me off and I discontinued following them.

I just cannot abide 'one' correct way and others being 'evil'. Intolerance of others just killed any interest I had in them.

Like someone else mentioned, it is free to sign up, try it for the AP, see if you get something from it and drop it if you dont. But after trying both, I would get 'Mastering Astral Projection'. In my opinion it is the most complete work in getting you to project.

Hope this helps!

Rich

astral man

i have done the mysticweb course for astral travel, it is good, but don't say anything that does not fit with their beliefs otherwise BAM they kick you out.

Just thought i would like to let you know
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

alexd

The courses are excellent in terms of the content material and the way they are organized. Only in the third course I think they get heavily belief based. The information given in the first two courses has actually opened my eyes a lot and helped me shift my perspective about how I view the world.

There is a lot of amazing information given in the courses that could change your life. Of course there is a lot of useful information given in the bible that could change your life, and if all taken literally could destroy it too.

I have read some of Samuel Aun Weor's works and some parts make perfect sense, they are really invaluable imo. I would recommend that everyone takes the first two courses but also that you read resistively. You can get a lot of good info out of it.

Too many questions where left unanswered for me to actually do the more advanced practices that they presented. Now that I look back at it I see that it has a classic structure for propaganda, and I am shocked how I did not see it while I was doing the courses. Now of course, I am not sure on whether they are trying to run a scam or not, I hope that they are not though, because in principle the essence of the material they provide is beneficial to every human being.

Alex
I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy
A place for my head

Ben K

The main thing that turned me off of these guys is there forums like i said. Notice how when anyone asks the question all they get is "Well, looks like your doing great, theres some great info that you could learn from the courses just give us your credit card number. Whenever i see anything like that, i naturally run ;)

I suppose the free courses and probably even some of the material in the charged courses could be beneficial, but you can definitely learn far more just from these forums if you look in the right place :)
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

Eternity1

I was involved with these courses for a duration and I had an episode in astral thereafter which compelled me to toss the courses, weblinks and all.
Be leery.
I'm all for gnosis, out of body experiences, etc. to gain personal knowledge and to become enlightened with truth.. The only way to achieve this is to find a simple technique and use it for yourself. Do not let ANY third party dictate what you should or should not do/feel. Enlightenment is a personal experience for "self" realization. I also have a problem with calling any other physical being "master". I am the master of my own being.
Believing is seeing.

violeteye

I took the astral projection class after I had my first involuntary experience.  It definitely helped me AP on my own.  I found a few of the techniques to be helpful.  Mostly, the concentration exercises, practicing present moment awareness and questioning whether or not I am dreaming and testing it.  

It had a very cultish feel.  They highly discourage any discussions of other techniques or teachers.  Also, they are a bit obsessed with Negative Entities.  I never even met one until they started bringing it up! I also suddenly started experiencing the horror of the lower planes! I haven't experienced a NE since the course.  :D

With that said, I made a friend from Bulgaria on Mystic Web! And it really did help me learn to projection on a regular basis.
"How much time, creative energy, and emotion do we expend resisting change because we assume growth must always be painful? Much personal growth is uncomfortable, but it's worse to thwart the ascent of your authenticity."

--Sarah Ban Breathnach