Need advice on an experience I had

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdeadevil

Lately my sleeping pattern has lead me to going to bed in the early afternoon, let's say 2:00pm, and waking up when everybody would be going to bed on a busy day, let's say 11:00pm. I've finally broken it by telling myself to stay in bed after waking up at 11:00pm, I kept going in and out of sleep until 7:00am. But before I got up at 7:00am I had my first out-of-body experience that happened via pure will, I didn't see anything or stay out for more than a minute but I managed to feel the separation. I say it was my first time doing it via pure will because normally getting sleep paralysis is very rare and will happen for no apparent reason and with no conscious effort involved, but then I would make the conscious decision to (try and) leave my body, but this time I managed to use technique. I would imagine myself standing in the middle of the road near my mum's house for a certain period of time, and when it became a little more real I would remember that I was still lying in bed and imagining this scenario, and the duel-consciousness would (for some reason) summon vibrations.

When I did it the first time I managed to escape through my back, but the second time wasn't so easy. For some reason my ears start pounding with vibration when trying to escape, it didn't do it much the first time before I just left my body, but the second time every-time I tried to exit, my ear would feel like it was tingling but amplified 50 times over, like how it feels when someone yells in your ear. I couldn't hear anything but every-time I tried to exit my ears felt like they were being blown with lots of air and yelled in.

I'm not sure I'll be able to do this tomorrow morning but I'll give it a shot and see if I can persevere with my technique. When I'm in the vibrating stage I feel like my face is disintegrating, even sometimes I start feeling like somebody has punched me in the face or something akin to a lot of pressure. So maybe I should keep that feeling going somehow.

There's something else as-well. When I separated, I'm guessing that I was behind my physical body in bed, but I couldn't see, it was all Black and I couldn't really navigate anywhere, I thought moving my astral body would help but it didn't, moving wasn't easy at all and I don't think I succeeded in even doing that.

Anybody got any tips on how I can proceed?

Szaxx

It makes sense to imagine the road near your mums house. It makes muchmore sense to imagine you are not in bed at all qnd don't have a physical self.
You're doing fine, the 'anything physical' has to be dropped completely.
It's a good idea to keep with the scene you created. You'll just pop into it and then you're out of the physical. Drop to the road and feel its texture ect.
This should bring your awareness up 100%.
The rest is yours to experience.
Ignore anything physical close to home. Its a wrong direction. Keep reassuring yourself you have full on clarity every min or so.
See you out there.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.