need serious answer

Previous topic - Next topic

ashsek

Hey Guys after seeing a video about astral projection - the horrifying truth . link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrlfPSNKy9M.
I cant understand what to believe in. on one side there are some sites and probably most popular ones say that its good, safe and its spiritual . No one can harm you or your body while projecting, you have a silver cord that saves you no one can break it. There's nothing like demons and satin. you are more powerful than them its just your thought's creation.
While on the other hand this video and many others say that its dangerous there are demons you can be possessed, cursed and all . and there are many people talking about shadow people and saying sleep paralysis is Demonic activity. some people project daily nothing happens to them. while some confess bad things happening to them

so what to believe in ....

I am not a projector but want to project so trying to learn it by watching various videos but unsuccessful every time i try. i dont basically know how to project . even there is a doubt in me IS THERE  REALLY SOMETHING LIKE ASTRAL PROJECTION. if yes how it feels like is it like using your normal body or it appears like dream??

Xanth

Let's start with something easy...

What do YOU think?  That's really all that matters.

ashsek

But i am confused what to think what to believe 

000MobianAngel000

People can say anything about astral projection (What they see, hear, experience etc.) and most of the time people tend to believe that everyone will have the same experience and should believe in what they believe which is not true imo.

People have told me all the time that, "you are surrounded by evil spirits, you're having illusions, blablabla..." But I try not to believe them because they are not me and not part of my reality and I have gotten far.

Just trust in yourself and don't believe everything someone says to you no matter if they been astral projecting for years. Everyone has different experiences, don't be afraid and project to and see what is out there for you.

Kzaal

I can tell you without any doubt that astral projection is not dangerous.
It has been practiced for over millenniums. But, it has been bashed by so many religions because people would realize the truth that it is seen as taboo nowadays. Or some people fear what they'll see and give up. Or just don't understand the concept at all.
There's NOTHING wrong with AP. It's like if I said that Wisdom is Evil and should never be approached. When it's the complete opposite.
And why would it be bad?
It makes you face your fears, if you can't face those, then you are not ready to project, maybe in another life...?
All I can say is that after 5 years of spiritual work on myself, I've seen everything coming.
But I never thought I'd end up in working in a company that allows me to make millions and that I can be my own boss...
Yet it happened. Why? is it Luck? is it Destiny?
I just think that working on your spiritual self and AP'ing help you get closer to the truth.
And that if you're happy and I'm talking about real happiness here, if you're happy with having less than anyone, god will show you signs that you don't have to stay poor all your life. Because you found happiness.
Everything has it's opposite sides, you have to understand theses things before making everything work in your life.
And pretty much the only way to understand theses things is AP/LD or meditation.
Learning all emotions, valors, and how to use your wisdom for good use is the only way to truly reach your goals and attain spiritual enlightenment.
There's no other ways. You can read all the books you want. But if you don't believe what you read then what's the purpose?
AP'ing can make you believe and see things from another point of view. A totally different one for that matter.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

mcdwg

Bottom line it will be dangerous if deep down you think it is.

we are so powerful we can UNCONSCIOUSLY create anything based on our beliefs

I have never experienced anything bad and in fact I tried to do it once, tried to think of fear while projecting but I only got a devilish laugh but i wasn't even afraid, every time I have been able to project it feels so natural so peaceful

Xanth

Quote from: ashsek on November 30, 2014, 00:28:06
But i am confused what to think what to believe
"What to think" is different from "what to believe".
You don't have to believe anything.  Most of the information out there on projection is terrible anyway.

Just have your own experiences and form your conclusions based upon those.

floriferous

I would personally watch this Bill Buhlmans talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZNmwCD1pA

For me the content of what you talk about doesn't matter. The fact is it's a belief (and now a fear) not a personal known. Bill says we have to systemically remove all of our beliefs because they are almost all flawed. Even our most fundamental beliefs (that we are physical human beings). You have to go and find out for yourself but not through the filters of your beliefs. You have to purge as many of your beliefs as possible. A belief is nothing but a box that restrains and confines your experience (in the physical and non-physical).

I realise this is quite a task to undertake but I now try and filter everything I take in on a daily basis and take nothing as fact unless I personally experience it without the filters of belief.

One quick anecdote from when I first started out - I remember reading lots of stuff about the dweller on the threshold, the old hag etc.. I embraced these beliefs and predictably when I managed to get OoB I would invariably have an aggressive entity in the room with me. When I read further about beliefs and fears affecting your experiences I never experienced anything like that again.

Bluefirephoenix

This stuff is coming from a fundimentalist Christian perspective. There are two rules we have. Love God and love other people. There's nothing in there about projecting. and ample evidence of this being practiced both in scripture and in early church history. It wasn't called astral project it was called an ecstatic encounter with God. The early church mystics would use the ability to reach God and be one with him.

The fearmongering comes from ignorance of traditions and beliefs of the faith.

Demons have absolutely no power. The only evil that you will encounter is that of your own making and from your own fear. ... and yes that can appear like an entity.

You project every day, it's a natural state. We belong in spirit. We are born first of spirit. The physical is just a temporary interface we use for a time.

Szaxx

After 50 years of projecting, I think Facebook is more dangerous.  :-o

Those who don't project shouldn't be listened to the same way anyone who doesn't swim shouldn't be asked about what's it like diving into deep water.
You'll get a false account based on their fears.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Enigmatik

Ashsek, I was in the exact place as you about two years ago.  I was so intrigued by out of body and astral that all I ever did was research it and think about it, but that was as close as I got to it.  What kept me from committing to it was FEAR.  It was like this.  I was looking at the menu but I was afraid to order.  People criticize anything and everything.  Things get blow out of proportion.  You have to realize this to move forward.  I decided to STOP watching all of the scary videos, reading the horrific stories.. I got away from the negative and followed the positive.  If I was on youtube and saw anything that had to do with negativity towards AP I would purposely NOT watch it.  After a few weeks of doing this after almost a year of being chicken excrement to try it, I felt 100% comfortable to say to myself, "I'm ready."  Without a doubt.  I have had about 20 projections and never a bad one.  I don't know a ton about this phenomenon but I am willing to bet it is like anything else.  Like attracts like.  Good luck and stick with the winners, bonk the losers!

(Oh, and one thing I forgot to mention.  After even my 1st oob, the question of what is going to happen after death...  <---yea that question...  I finally know the truth.  And for me, I had been searching for this answer for a long time.  The actual experience of being out of body can shed a lot of weight on all the things you may have or kind of believed in.  And most of what I believed in came from other peoples experiences.  Not my own.  Try researching the positive for a month.  The answer will be easy then.  Peace.)

Volgerle

Quote from: Szaxx on December 01, 2014, 12:45:30
After 50 years of projecting, I think Facebook is more dangerous.  :-o
you bet!
:-D

AAAAAAAA

Well... think about this logically. Do you think that this physical plane is the only plane where there are things that can hurt you? Do you believe that Earth and any plane of or relating to Earth is the only one in existence in which every action has an equal and opposite reaction? Some things just are and others just aren't. However, based on how you perceive things, because as we all know, thoughts manifest much faster in the Astral, you can create barriers. The real question is... are you going to LET yourself get hurt? Are you going to go in thinking negatively and thus altering the experience that you could otherwise enjoy? If you think negatively, those are the kinds of things that you will attract.

Loosh

Quote from: Enigmatik on December 07, 2014, 07:22:47
Ashsek, I was in the exact place as you about two years ago.  I was so intrigued by out of body and astral that all I ever did was research it and think about it, but that was as close as I got to it.  What kept me from committing to it was FEAR.  It was like this.  I was looking at the menu but I was afraid to order.  People criticize anything and everything.  Things get blow out of proportion.  You have to realize this to move forward.  I decided to STOP watching all of the scary videos, reading the horrific stories.. I got away from the negative and followed the positive.  If I was on youtube and saw anything that had to do with negativity towards AP I would purposely NOT watch it.  After a few weeks of doing this after almost a year of being chicken excrement to try it, I felt 100% comfortable to say to myself, "I'm ready."  Without a doubt.  I have had about 20 projections and never a bad one.  I don't know a ton about this phenomenon but I am willing to bet it is like anything else.  Like attracts like.  Good luck and stick with the winners, bonk the losers![quote author=Enigmatik link=topic=45331.msg353743#msg353743 date=1417954967

I'm exactly where you were. Im nearly at the year mark of studying this, even though I've had some spontaneous experiences. Fear of being creeped out or being touched is just too much. I heard my name called for the first time a few weeks ago, it said ' wake up' . ( I did a thread on it). So when you first got out did you interact with beings or get touched?

Enigmatik

Loosh - I have never had a bad experience.  I actually have never interacted with beings either.  The worst I have had was after the vib stage I heard some distortions of sound that sort of freaked me out.  I did have an unusual occurance last night though.  But I'm not sure if a person can go out of body from a dream state or not.  Although, it seems like I have on more than 1 occassion.  Here is the post on it from another site I belong to.

"Well, last night I had a strange AP? From what I remember I was in the hallway of a house. I was running away from something as if I had a sense of impending doom. It all happened so fast and I went from the hallway to a corner bedroom. This scene only took a split second. And I immediately made the decision to turn around and go through whatever it was that was chasing me. I felt as if I astral projected out of my dream body and I went through the immediate space behind me, back through the hallway, into a bedroom on the other side of the house, and finally out of the wall to the outside of the house. Right after I went through the wall I woke up in real life. My body was buzzing with energy as if I had seperated from my body. Kind of like if you shoot a gun the gun smoke might linger for awhile afterwards. I have had quite a few lucid dreams and oob/ap so far and I'm trying to figure out how to catagorize this one.

Would your body be buzzing after waking up from a lucid dream?
Do you ever seperate from your body in a lucid dream?
To have a lucid dream don't you first have to be aware that you are dreaming first? Kind of like coming to the realization that your dreaming.

I'm just excited to get something. It's been awhile so it's pretty significant for me. I sort of felt like I confronted a fear in this one and passed. I swear to God something was behind me. Lol. "

Now, this might have just been a test for me.  I handled it well.  I didn't have to turn around, but I did.  I'm pretty sure myself it was a AP because my body was buzzing as soon as I woke up.  And for your information I have been watching stuff I normally wouldn't.  Stuff on aliens/ghosts.  So.. this might be a reason for this type of scenario.  

soarin12

It's always much worse imagining what could happen than actually just doing it and dealing with it.  You'll find when you're in the situation dealing with a negative character, you have enough time to think about how you want to react and you'll have your whits about you.  Treat them with kindness and calm your mind and you can diffuse the situation.  Most of mine are very positive, but when I encounter the occasional threatening situation I usually first of all, have a wave of fear come over me.  That's OK.  The NP is thought reactive but no one is going to clobber you in 1 second flat if you experience a little fear.  I immediately, then, push the fear away, telling myself to knock it off.  I allow my mind to be blank (or in a meditative state) for a few seconds and then continue interacting calmly with as much love and kindness as I can.  Even in my worst one ever, which was actually pretty bad, I made step by step decisions and freed myself. (and I believe I only had that experience because I was curious about the hell realms and on some level wanted to see one)  The worst thing that'll happen if you have a run away fear situation is you'll wake up back in the physical.  I know I can go back to the physical if I want to get away from something scary but I've never once done it.  It's much more satisfying and fun to take on the challenge.  Then you've learned something and have more confidence for next time.  :)

Szaxx

The above speaks volumes.
I've spent lots of time in these lower realms and they've taught me more than anything else.
You are in control and you NEED to realise this. I wasn't 10 years old at that time and it wasn't as bad as the naysayers keep barking.
They have NO experience at all and that makes their words lies.
At 4 years old the woods behind the house were a no go area for me quite naturally anytime. At night I projected there for years and nothing bad was around. If these nonsense stories were true, I'm sure a little boy would be easy meat.
Ignore it all an learn the art. The results are the truth.
Believe in yourself.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Enigmatik

At 4 years old the woods behind the house were a no go area for me quite naturally anytime. At night I projected there for years and nothing bad was around.  <-------- pure awesomeness! lol