Going in and out of body.

Previous topic - Next topic

canterlot06

Last night, I had an OBE where I would in and out of body over and over. I wanted to stay out, and didn't know how to control it. This seems odd to me, because I've never heard of it happening to anyone else, but this has happened to me a few times. I've never been able to an OBE that I've been wanting to have. I never have control over what happens. Please help me! I would appreciate it.

Made O pHI

Sounds a lot like me.
I'll have a short OBE, lose awareness, then have another. And it will happen over and over maybe 2 or 3 times. Sometimes more. But each time I gain more clarity, awareness, and control. I'm still wondering why this happens too. !
"Do not allow yourselves to be disheartened by any failure
as long as you have done your best."
~Mother Teresa

Lionheart

Quote from: Made O pHI on August 18, 2012, 20:18:35
Sounds a lot like me.
I'll have a short OBE, lose awareness, then have another. And it will happen over and over maybe 2 or 3 times. Sometimes more. But each time I gain more clarity, awareness, and control. I'm still wondering why this happens too. !
This happens because you are new to this, well at least Consciously aware you are and you haven't quite learned how to control it yet. It will get better with time though!  :-)

Astralsuzy

Lionhearts answer is good.  You could also try to feel your face, hands etc. when you are out of your body.  It helps to get awareness.  Then look to see what you are wearing.  Also keep saying, I am aware now until you are very aware.

Made O pHI

Thanks Lionheart and Astralsuzy.
Big confidence booster !  :-)
~Mother Teresa

Contenteo

Yes, a hoard of vivid dreams means you are doing something right.

I take breaks from projecting here and there sometimes because I just can't stand the elongated days and days of dreaming that occur on regular nights when I am practicing.

You are close, if not already there.  :-)

Do those drowsy attempts, F12 it up and head towards that light  :-D. GL.

Cheers,
Contenteo

Made O pHI

Just had the experience again. But this time I actually laid down to meditate and my goal was to focus my awareness completely on the Non Physical. Soon enough, like 10-15 minutes, I was awake and falling. I dozed off and my anchors woke me up because I woke up and my Non Physical eyes were open and I was falling, but still laying down, and soon enough it turned to black and I woke up, in the NP. I don't remember the first 2 experiences really because the last one just took the cake. What was weird though is when I was in the NP I would open my eyes then sometimes I would open them to much it seemed because another set of eyes started opening and I thought they were my physical eyes. And right after that I'd end up back falling in blackness then wake up in the NP again? Could someone explain what that was ? The eyes part.

Made me feel good, so I just felt like posting this :-P
~Mother Teresa

Szaxx

Hi,
In the NP generally all is thought created. As a result you CAN easily see with ANY part of whatever form you're in. If you think you have 10 eyes and van see througj them all, so it be.
Have fun, morph into a dragon. That takes a bit more control.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.