New Book by Robert Bruce and Brian Mercer

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Thanks for the link, Adrian. [:)] The book Mastering Astral Projection looks as though it will not only make for a great read, but remain a capable reference for those who can obtain a copy. The appendices will add useful references as well on such things as: a suggested supplemental reading list, the BrainWave Generator, and projection position posture.

All the best,

"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

astralmaster

Can someone please confirm the date that this book is scheduled for publication? or is this not known yet?

Thanks
David
David

duckblink

[:D] hi if you go to amazon.co.uk i believe you can already order it, not pre-order but actualy order it. (as i have done) however it says it will take 4-6 weeks to come. I hope that helps[^] bye
sasuke vs atachi the ultimat battle!!! apart from naruto vs sasuke!!! oh and ....

BriMercer

Okay, this is the schedule for Mastering Astral Projection.  Our editor is sending us proofs at the end of June.  Robert and I have four weeks to put the finishing touches on them.  August 1 is our final day to turn it into the editor.  The plan is to release the book in November, with an official book launch in October at the ParaWorld Expo in Los Angeles, which both Robert and I will be attending.  Advanced copies will be available at the Expo.

I'm told that the schedule could change, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  The book is now available for pre-order at Amazon.com.

Take care,

Brian Mercer

bmw

BriMercer,
Thanks for the info; I'm so excited.  By advanced copies of the book, what do you mean?  Thanks.
He who binds himself in a Joy,
Does the winged life destroy;
He who kisses the Joy as it flies,
Lives in Eternity's sunrise.
--William Blake

kiauma

Non semper ea sunt quae videntur.

BriMercer

I think the publisher, Llewellyn, will be shipping copies of the book to the Expo itself, where it will be for sale.  I think the official release is still November.  Does that make sense?

quote:
Originally posted by bmw

BriMercer,
Thanks for the info; I'm so excited.  By advanced copies of the book, what do you mean?  Thanks.

astralmaster

Brian,
Thanks for the detailed answer!

David
David

Sentential

Uummm..... who are those pplz and why should I care? I always thought of psionics as being a self-taught thing

PennywiseTheClown

We all float down here ... and if you're down here with me ... YOU'LL FLOAT TOO!!!

Nay

quote:
Uummm..... who are those pplz and why should I care? I always thought of psionics as being a self-taught thing

Are you asking who are Robert Bruce and Brian Mercer?  Please tell me that isn't it..or else I'm gonna bust a gut laughing..[:P]

Nay

narfellus

Sentenial, they are master explorers, pioneers and authors of astral experience. Not the first, but they know a lot. The majority of people you see on these boards probably learned to AP from them. Psychic Self Defense is a book i think you should really read, considering your problems.
If but we knew the power of our thoughts we would guard them more closely.

Nick

Also, check out our File Library or else just visit Robert Bruce's website: http://www.astralpulse.com/ and navigate to where you can read online essays on OBE and energy development (NEW - new energy ways). You may want to spend some time reading all you can. [;)]
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Risu no Kairu

quote:
Originally posted by Nay

quote:

Are you asking who are Robert Bruce and Brian Mercer?  Please tell me that isn't it..or else I'm gonna bust a gut laughing..[:P]

Nay

I... uh... :/ I've never... heard of... Brian Mercer...aside from this. [:I]
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Nay

[:I] Ok.. I didn't know about him until awhile back..so I'm sorry.[:(]

I guess I should have just said Robert, that would have been better.

Smiles~ Nay

Am I in time-out now? [:P]

Nick

There is also available for reading or download at Robert Bruce's website http://www.astralpulse.com/ The Astral Dynamics Workbook 90 Day OBE Program by Brian Mercer. It is really good and definitely worth reading. Check it out, if you haven't done so yet.

Here is the direct link:

http://www.astralpulse.com/guides/90day/90day.htm

[8D]

Redwolf

any new updates on whats happening i carnt waite for this book [:D]

BriMercer

Everything is on schedule.  Our editor is still working on the ms.  The sketches are taking a bit longer than expected, but it won't delay the book's release.  The number have pages have expanded slightly, from 480 to 502.  While I'm waiting to get the proofs from the publisher, I've been putting the final touches on the CD-ROM that will accompany the book.

MAP is going to be featured on the cover of New Worlds (I don't know when) with an article, which might be worth checking out.

quote:
Originally posted by Redwolf

any new updates on whats happening i carnt waite for this book [:D]

Aboyade

Greetings to the group:

JUST touched base.  I was actually looking for information on energy hands versus physical hands when I saw this topic.  Now I'm a little "scurred" as they say in my vernacular.

I am in the midst of Astral Dynamics which seems to be all one could ever possibly want to know about Astral projection.  Why another book on mastering it?  I thought that was what the book I'm currently reading was intended to do.

Yeah, I'm one of those folk who think entirely too much.  Insert

In other words, is there more pertinent information coming out in the upcoming book than that which is found in AD?

Aboyade
We have stood upon the shoulders of those who came before us.  It is now time to strengthen our own for those who come behind. - Iya Aboyade Omobola

Nick

Hi Aboyade,

Click on this link, and it hopefully will address your question. It has the latest information on the contents of the new book. It looks as though Astral Dynamics will always be a great major work in this area, and a complete broader reference with respect to not only AP/OBE but NEW and also all related matters. Mastering Astral Projection looks to be a more specifically narrowed approach to mastering AP, and geared primarily to that end.

http://www.astralpulse.com/books/map/MAP%20Promo.htm

Nick

Redwolf

is it still out on november 4th for the uk ?

shandor

Does the book come with the cd and computer shareware or is that extra? Its not clear on the link.......

Adrian

Greetings everyone,

Robert Bruce has co-authored with Brian Mercer a new book entitled:

Mastering Astral Projection

due for release later this year.  

For full details please see:

http://www.astralpulse.com/map

With best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas