New ideas about the existence of dimensions

Previous topic - Next topic

Grenade01

Yeah
I think Robert has said something about that before
That were in all dimensions at once, only our energy bodies in those dimensions are very weak and barely existant, and when we meditate and try to obe we are sending out energy into these other dimensional bodies which allows us to then interact in them.

Either he said that
or he should have said that
because thats what i believe lol

[][][] <-- boxes --> [][][]

alfa_33au

Hiya all,

This theory of one dimension operating the lower and so on, is not that new to science. Maybe finally they are recieving the proof they require.

I have read a little about a theory of the crop circles.
And that is, that mankind operates  on a Base 10 mathematics and discoveries are calculated this way.
The crop circles are asking us to look for a Base 12 mathematics, and that we would find more answers regarding reality this way.

How inspiring!
Any ideas anyone?
Paola

Ashfo

Many things I have read regarding spirituality, religion, UFOs, Marian apparitions, Astral theories and general science all have a tendency to point to one thing... existence of other dimensions.

They all link in so perfectly it's hard to believe.. I dont pretend to know anything about them but almost everything scientific or spiritual links to them.

Gee. I dont know how to explain it... everything. Records in history, just everything has some correlation to parallel dimensions if you look at it in the right light.

Think about dimensions when you look at ancient cultures or anything related to history spirituality or science and you will see it cropping up everywhere even if its not said directly.

Heh, this post is messy.. I simply dont know how to explain it. Just look around and you will see :)

- Ashfo

antagonist

The excistence of other dimensions is not only Albert Einstein's life work but it could also prove to be one of the greatest discoveries in the history of human species
if these theories are right it could mean that there is not only our infinite space to explore but also 7 more dimensions .
To baldly go were no man has ever gone before?

I think that there must be other ways to get into other dimensions .
Like Black Holes but we are far from inventing that kind of techniques.

ow yea alfa_33au  I hate to spoil it for you but crop circles are all fakes there is a bunch of guys that are making them and it has become a kind of art,
have you never wondered why they often appeared in the shape of
comic characters and Michey Mouse heads ?

you also  stated that :"mankind operates on a Base 10 mathematics and discoveries are calculated this way."
this is not completely true because it doesn't matter how you calculate discoveries the total will  always be the same it is just the way of writing it down.

humanity has always used several mathematic systems like computers use the Binary System and the the Romans used a mathematics system that was not even based on a base number .

Antagonist

Joe

Hi antagonist (great nic - you'd fit right in on the 9/11 thread in Astral Chat http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>),

Multiple dimensions have freaky mathematics, especially when 3 of them are "extended" (ie, visible) and the rest are "curled-up" (not conventionally visible). I think it's String Theory that not only proposes extra dimensions, but actually requires them, to make sense. Although there's been some conjecture about the number and type of dimensions, given that there are 5 different versions of String Theory. Initially (Kaluza & Klein) there were 9 space (6 outside of our normal 3) and 1 time dimensions. Since M-theory unification, there are now 10 space (ala the great 7 non-physical dimensions) and 1 time. However, a number of theories propose that some of the dimensions can be time-based, not space-based, which is a bizarre concept. ie, two different points in space participate in different time passages simultaneously.

A common example is an ant travelling through a curled-up dimension which is a time-dimension. The ant would be travelling, after a moment, to a previous moment in time. This goes against everything we know about a universe where time only moves forward, and at a constant rate.

Anyway, a key thing to remember is that this is just formulae on paper - noone has experimentally proven the existence of a fourth- or other-dimensions, and String Theory has a way to go yet. I don't think it was Einstein's "life work" - he was actually given the idea by Kaluza, but it was soon proven to be flawed by peers. Nonetheless, ST has to be one of the most interesting links between esoterica and science yet.

Regards.

alfa_33au

But joe,
As i understand it, we operate with 4th dimension now, TV, radio, ex rays etc.?
No?
And antagonist, i dont spoil easily.  lol

Paola

Joe

Hey Paola,

Well, I can only answer as an armchair enthusiast - I'm sure there's a PhD student out there lurking who's got far more to say on this one.... but the presence of electro-magnetic forces, atomic/sub-atomic particles, even quantum particles, does not prove the existence of another dimension. These all work within the known three spatial dimensions. Generally speaking, ST does unify the existing general relativity (large objects) and quantum relativity (microscopic objects) theories.

The point to note is that multiple dimensions are a derivation of the theory that the universe is composed of "strings", and the short of it is that strings are so tiny that there is no way we can currently observe them. Two-mile wide particle accelerators can currently probe to a billionth of a billionth of a metre, but to see something in the order of the Planck length (individual strings), we would need an accelerator the size of the galaxy! To experiemtnally verify the existence of strings, physicists need to predict the effects that strings have on a much larger scale, and then test these effects with current low-energy devices.

One of the remarkable things about ST is that it predicts many of the forces that we see in the conventional sense - without knowing that gravity existed, a ST physicist could mathematically predict such a force. It also predicts that 3 spatial dimensions will be "visible" and that the rest will be "curled up" into Calabi-Yau shapes (like many donuts stuck together). The problem is that many of the core tenets are still untestable (ie, noone knows which Calabi-Yau shape reflects the actual shape of higher dimensions, as this would allow experimental validaton of dimensional properties).

There are so many areas within ST that have a basic correspondence to spiritual literature, apart from being amazing areas of knowledge in themselves...

Cheers!

Ashfo

antagonist something you might find interesting due to your interest in how to gain access to other dimensions would be this article.

I'm not saying it's true, but some of the techniques listed are consistent with that of scientific theories and the alien contact is consistent with that which is talked about in alien circles... though of course it could just be a well-researched person who wrote this. It was a good read regardless.

Anyhow, hardcore skeptics go no further... conspiracies, inter-dimensional travel and time travel lie ahead...
btw; it deals less with the Philadelphia experiment and more with the Phoenix.

http://www.spiritweb.org/Spirit/philadelphia.html

Have fun.

- Ashfo

Hephaestus

I read somewhere that there are 7 dimensional planes called Densitys, the first 3 densitys (we're on the 3rd) are trapped in an illusion of time and that time really does not exist how we comprehend it.

I believe the 4th density to be the Astral realm.

Not only this it also talked about an infinate number of alternate dimensions where there are other us but we chose different paths in our lives, also it even mentions other 3rd density Earth dimensions where mankind doesn't exist but other beings inhabit this planet instead.

These dimensions are open to us to reach, its just a case of finding out how to get to them.

antagonist

thanks for the url Ashfo
it is a nice article I will read it completely when I get some free time I have my graduate exams this week so I will get back to studying right now .

Antagonist

Qui-Gon Jinn

Antagonist, a very interresting topic indeed - but hasn´t there already been proven (even if not released by main stream media)  that there are more than our "dimension"?  I mean the "proof" is so overwhelming...   I would say it is THE biggest discovery, made by modern man at least - not just one of the biggest...

On crop circles, yea I agree most of them are certainly hoaxes, that really is a fact...   but is it a Fact all of them is hoaxes?´   Have you done enough research on that my friend?   Easy to dismiss because one knows some are hoaxes, just as some people dismiss off planet physical beings coming here, because they know many of the reported "sightings" is either hoaxed or made up by someone wanting their 10 minutes of "fame"....   "if some are, then all must be" seem to be the official standpoint among the average citizen.....
    OH, and good luck on your exams!!!!

Be well //Qui-Gon

- Your focus determines your reality -

manfred

Even for a hoax I still like the forms that are being put innit :)

Regards,

Manfred

Manfred
http://www.astraltravellers.com/

antagonist

I am not saying that all the crop circles are hoaxes.
I think there must have been an event that started it all extraterrestrial or not .
I personly believe in "Aliens" ,lifeforms that are not from this planet but I don't believe that we are being visited by them at this moment ,nor that they want to have anything to do with us.

And we must not forget Project Aurora , a special new aircraft that is being developed by
the American "http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/3993/interp.html">Skunk Works factory they are developing High tech airplanes that wil see service in about 25 years .

The reason why I am so sceptic about Crop circles is because it often happens to people that are in lower financial situations and media attention can be a huge increasement in you bank account.

Adrian

Greetings Antagonist!

We have already discussed crop circles here:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=542

With best regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Ashfo

some of the crop circles are so intricate and follow mathematical ideas that the average person has no idea bout point to evidence that theyre not all fake, though I agree some are.

- Ashfo

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"You are First Cause. You are a portion of the great energy. And you, yourselves are thought manifestations of what you think you are."
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

antagonist

This morning I was reading a dutch science magazine wich statet that the
excistence of 7 dimensions was mathematically predicted.
This was great news for me because I am an atheist I don't believe anything
unless it has been proven ,

Many meditating people talk about athmic dimensions etc. this could just
support that theory.
It also stated that all the dimensions are happening at once but only the
lower ones  that we experience right now have time .
My theory is this : "When all 7 dimensions happen at once then I am in 7
dimensions right now but when I meditate I forget about my body and this
entire physical dimension  and I begin to focus on my mind ,my mind is in
several dimensions at once but when focussing on the mind
and when forgetting about this dimension one will eventually focus on its
self in another dimension and "slide" into it this could be astral projection.

for instance If I should meditate right now I will eventually forget about
my body and I will not feel it anymore unless using Bodily awareness ,after
a while I will get into the astral dimensions because I am only focussing on
myself and not on this place/dimension .

I hope you guys can make up what I am trying to say.:-)

Is there anyone else that also has Ideas like this one ,if so please share

them because i am very interested

I am also looking for this magazine as a text file so that I can translate it in english for you non Dutch guys ,it  is written in the dutch KIJK magazine december 2000 issue