New Server for Astral Pulse

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrian

Dear Valued Members,

I wish you a most Joyful, Healthy and Abundant 2010.

I am delighted to announce that I have just completed the migration of Astral Pulse to a new and much more powerful server over which I have full control.

In view of the ever increasing popularity of Astral Pulse I felt it desirable to provide the best possible forums experience for the benefit of all Members.

For your interest - since I created the Astral Pulse in 2002, I have moved it across forums software 4 times and servers perhaps 8 times.

This is a state of the art server which should keep us going ad-infinitum.

Additionally I have plans to develop the Astral Pulse site this year offering more services, features and products to help you on your path.

I hope you enjoy this new facility and please ask any questions you may have.

In Divine Love and Light,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Inkheart

Thank you very much Adrial. Since I've come across this site, I've had a jump-start on my spiritual path. I was literally lead to this site after I was lead to reading more and more books leading up to this. Just wanted you to know that it's VERY much apreciated, and that I hope to become a very involved member of this website. I believe this site and it's resources are going to help many many people to come, as it has with me. Again, thank you and any other founders of this site :)

Inkheart

Adrian

Quote from: Inkheart on January 10, 2010, 00:33:39
Thank you very much Adrial. Since I've come across this site, I've had a jump-start on my spiritual path. I was literally lead to this site after I was lead to reading more and more books leading up to this. Just wanted you to know that it's VERY much apreciated, and that I hope to become a very involved member of this website. I believe this site and it's resources are going to help many many people to come, as it has with me. Again, thank you and any other founders of this site :)

Inkheart

Dear Inkheart,

Thank you for your most kind words.

Over the years hundreds of thousands of people have visited Astral Pulse, keeping in Mind that for every member online, there are often 10 or more guests reading the forums.

I am delighted that you have realised benefit so far.

In Love and Light,

Adrian.

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Inkheart

I was also wondering if there's anything I could posably do to help the site, or even with API? I have the picture of API set as my background and think of it often so hope that'l helping some there.

Zino

Thank you Adrian for keeping these forums running, this place means allot to people and especially I feel the 'residents' if you will, like me. I read every topic but do not post in all of them, without this site I would be lost. I was under the impression you left this forum to grow on it's own but it's apparent by this that you didn't.

I'm happy you still look after us small people on Astral Pulse.
Do by not Doing.

Inkheart

Agreed, looking after us people that aren't quite "important" is hard to find in a lot of people.

Adrian

Dear Inkheart et al,

Quote from: Inkheart on January 10, 2010, 21:48:47
Agreed, looking after us people that aren't quite "important" is hard to find in a lot of people.

Thank you for your kind words.

Be assured that I am as devoted to Astral Pulse as ever, but as many of you will know I have many other areas of Service as well, such as Our Ultimate Reality, the weekly Newsletter and more.

We are All equal Expressions of Source and therefore Equally "important" and equally Perfect. Our task here is to Realise and Express that Perfection.

The concept of "importance" springs from the Ego Mind which likes to think it is better than "others" in some way. Subjugating the Ego Mind is Enlightenment.

In Divine Love, Light and Service,

Adrian.

Vincit Omnia Veritas