Nonphysical hand jumping out...

Previous topic - Next topic

Cezyl

Saturday when practicing I experienced a stronger real-time sight than ever. I was doing energy work and I went to scratch my face as the energy flow customarily causes an itch, and I was able to see my arm through my eyelids as I went to scratch. It looked like a bright area against the backdrop of my speckled 'screen' (the area behind my eyelids).

Last night I saw many faces, as if my screen was a plastic film, and different beings were pushing their faces into it from the other side, pushing in towards me so I could see the impressions of their faces. Some were yawning, some menacing, some smiling or average. It was cool...

I'm doing several practices today. I'm starting to experience a nonph hand, one or the other of them, seeming to jump out of my physical hand and then jump right back in. It happens so quickly.

Any of you ever experience this? I'd like some input on others' experiences with the jumping hands...

Peace.

Cezyl

Michael_E

sounds like what RB calls awareness hands to me. they are good for NEW and for getting a feel for rope too.
If you will it it is no dream.

-Theodore Herzl

Cezyl

Hey Michael E. Thanks for replying...

I'm sure they're not my awareness hands'- at least not as I understand the concept to be. N.E.W. is a part of my energy working repertoire. The awareness hands (to me) are more of a forced thing, rather than a hand spontaneously lifting out during trance. This felt more like a fast separation and repercussion, but only of my hand...

Peace.

Cezyl

Joerii

Hey dude. I experienced something very similar last night, but to me it was scary. There was a figure that looked like the grim reaper standing next to my bed that scared me senseless. I gasped and opened my eyes and didn't want to try again that night. Don't some of those faces scare you?

Cezyl

Yo Joeri.

No... The faces, they don't scare me. I know they can't hurt me though. :)

That seems to be the difference. Perhaps you should confront this being. I have many childhood experiences under my belt of beating up 'negative' entities, so they don't scare me anymore.

Let me know how it goes next time. Cool you're experiencing something! :D

Joerii

Cezyl ! Last night i decided to focus on my girlfriend when the real time sight kicked in. First, i just saw some random stuff appear, stuff from my unconscious mind, i guess. I tried to make sense out of it all, and then i remembered to simply... look.... at it... to simply observer, and not to analise or interpret.

The imagery become MUCH more clear and distinct, instantly. They where not from the RTZ, though. I had flashes of shapes and scenes, and the face of my girlfriends mother. Intense colors, and moving shapes.

Wanna know what i think that happened ? I think i somehow got some kind of psychic link with my girlfriend !! I Saw what she saw, i saw her dream !

My girlfriend almost never remembers her dreams and she doesn't like me talking about OBE's and such, she think it crap. To bad huh ?

Cezyl

Cool experience Joerii...

Seems many projectors or would-be projectors' boyfriends or girlfriends are not into this. Perhaps they are seeking you for intro into this knowledge, albeit unconsciously. :)

Peace...

Cezyl

fost500

Hey Cezyl,
I experienced that exact thing last night. I was tryna reach focus10, not thinkin about my physical body, then boom, my left arm just shot up really quickly then down again. It was real weird, i dunno if it was my astral or my physical arm. ???
Death is only tragic for those who get left behind

Cezyl

Hey fost500...

Exactly. That's it. Thanks for replying.

It feels so physical, that the thought comes that it may be physical. But then, when I even attempted to move my hand consciously, because of my relaxed state I realize I could not have moved my hand so quickly like that. And it kind of turned when it rose, so that it lifted up... ONLY AT THE WRIST... and turned so that my left thumb was to the air- something like that. Very interesting.

What are we doing that is causing these parts to do this? Do you think that we relax our arms/hands more than the rest of our bodies? Or are we fully separated for a moment, but only that part moves most?

Last week I had my arm out unknowingly. I don't fully agree with Robert Bruce' mind-split theory, yet it seems to be pointing to something. It seems I became aware that my arm was out, mid already being out. The colorful imagery 'I' was fiddling with seems to have alerted me. 'I' seemed to join mid 'me' doing something purposeful- like suddenly jumping into someone's body while they are mid doing something, and not knowing how to finish... for what were they doing?? That's what it seems, or it would fit, for that arm experience.

I suggest that next time a part jumps out and back, see how easy or difficult it is to move that part physically. If anyone's physical limb moved that quickly BY MUSCLE POWER there would at least be a residual feeling of muscle usage, you know, the feeling that lets you know you just used your muscles. The limb could also be going into the state of jinas and getting more fluid and moving. I don't know how common jinas is (raising the vibrations of and taking the physical body into the astral).

Thanks for sharing. Any more info, experiences, thoughts... have at it...

Cezyl

Naiad780

I often get that kind of sight.  It's a little like looking at something with night-vision goggles or infrared.  Sometimes it's the room around me, sometimes it's something weird.  Sometimes it evolves into full-colored visions.  Never had the hand jumping out specifically, though.

I have also just started seeing those faces after some kind of energetic strobe.  Weird, isn't it?  I have no idea what it is, just faces looking at me and disappearing as others take their places.  They look like they're being formed out of tiny particles of light against a black background.

Cezyl

Thanks for sharing Naiad780...

Exactly Naiad780. One sinks back down into the tar like void, and another rises, smiling, or menacing, or whatever. It's cool It's great something's happening. :)

Yes... like speckled spectres. Great to hear someone having the same experience. I'll update you on any more face phenomenon. Please do the same...

Cezyl

Joerii

Naiad, you are describing exactly what i see too ! I did some more reading, and in metaphysics it's called " clearvoance" , " real time sight"  " or astral sight " and in the study of sleep and hypnosis and other states of trance, it's often discribed as hypnagogic imagery. It's images from your subcontious " floating up" to your concious or dream mind.

subconscious or real, you decide ! It's cool and fascinating to look at, whereever it's from :-)

Cezyl

Hey Joerii...

I have the impression that there's some reality to them, meaning- some intelligence behind the faces. Takes more experimentation. Why would these face come, when I wasn't thinking of faces and whatnot? Interesting, aye?

Peace.

Cezyl