Problems with separation!

Previous topic - Next topic

x_paddypaws_x

Last night I was soooooo close!!!! I managed to just about pull half of my astral self out of my body and kind of hover over my body half in it and half out of it. it seems such a struggle to get out and my body constantly tries to pull me back! is there anything i could do to make the exit easier?

ralphm

keep trying, and maybe focus on being outside or somewhere in your house you are comfortable with rather than focusing on your stuck condition.
In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

x_paddypaws_x

thankies, meant to practice again last night but was too sleepy :( I will try again tonight and post my results here

Selski

Hi paddypaws (nice name)

One thing that always works for me.  I use my astral hands to stroke the parts of my body that are stuck, and before too long, my physical becomes astral and I'm free!  

Oh, I always know in my mind that it's going to work!

Good luck

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

x_paddypaws_x

ta for the ideas guys, go stuck half way again last night! haven't tried either of thoes methods yet but I will sometime this week, thanks for all the help!

Frank

Hello:

It sounds to me like you are trying too hard and getting too involved in the process rather than simply allowing it to happen. You should just be able to relax and let the natural process take its course. It's far more productive to place your mental focus on where you want to be, rather than that keep focusing on where you feel you are going wrong

Yours,
Frank