Obe after Obe!

Previous topic - Next topic

Simo

Hey Fellas!I want to share what I experienced last night!I didn't quite believe most people that used to write about 4 5 or more obes in quick succession until last night!I was reading Harry Potter ebook on my phone till 1.40 AM and fell asleep,but woke up suddenly at 4.30 AM maybe because my grandma had to take a trip  around that time and I went to wish her good luck,and took a headache pill cuz my head was beginning to ache.So I went back to bed and I presume I fell asleep,only to find myself in our yard,looking at the sky which was filled with sky lanterns,thousants of them flying on groups,leaving smoke trails.It was curious sight,as I didn't know why are they so many,unaware of any big  celebration or something.I went around the house and I saw a boy and a girl,walking trough our neighbours yard fence like it wasn't there!Then they walked trough various objects in our yard,and passed near me so I could see in great detail how they went trough a bush like it wasn't solid!That was the drop that made me realize I was out of my body!First idea I got was to visit a facebook friend from IOWA as it is our mutual endeavour,to visit each other while out!I willed myself "i want to find Dee,in Burlington IOWA!I got pulled left then right,then nothing happened!I tried again but nothing!I tried to fly but I could only jump high,so i guess my awareness was insufficient.Then I woke up in my bed,but unable to turn on the lights!Second later I was hit by the quickest sleep paralysis ever!Like seconds later I was fighting to stay awake or to move my hand!I dint know why i fought it,knowing it's a good thing!I wanted to turn on the light so badly.Band I am out again but for few moments.Back in my bed.The light didn't work my phone was working but I am paralyzed again.my eyes are closing I begin too loose sense of my body.Woke up again to see my relatives around me talking random stuff,I get paralyzed again but they dint see that.And 4 or 5 times - False awakening that leads to sleep paralysis!I am gonna put my alarm clock to 4 30 am this night too!How fun was that!
Who am I is not important...My message is...

Astralsuzy

Great, fantastic for you.  You will be feeling wonderful for the rest of the day.

Szaxx

Hi,
Set your alarm.
Set your intent for a repeat.
Set off to meet your friend, let her know first.
Best of luck.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

AstralCody

Hey Simo! You will be flying in no time. When I first tried I just jumped really high and would go crashing in the grass and laugh. Now... I have flown to the moon, etc. It was literally warp speed and I am sure you will get to experience what I am talking about. It's the most amazing feeling, and can't even explain it on here.

Best of luck to you man!
-Cody

catmeow

Yup,, multiple OBEs, quite easy after the first one. If you are OBE but get pulled back to the physical, don't move, don't do any analytic thinking, just roll out of your body and start all over again. Repeat several times if necessary.
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

nickspry

Quote from: catmeow on October 06, 2012, 17:31:04
Yup,, multiple OBEs, quite easy after the first one. If you are OBE but get pulled back to the physical, don't move, don't do any analytic thinking, just roll out of your body and start all over again. Repeat several times if necessary.
I suspect that's very good advice :)
I have difficulty with multiple OBE's, so will try that.

AstralCody

This is what I do, works like a charm.

Simo

Tanks everybody!I have flown before,just cant do it every time!As for visiting poeple,I get pulled at some random directions and nothing.maybe my will is not enough? :|

AstralCody

Hey Simo. I have had a goal to visit somebody on almost every OBE I have had and I have had no luck. I think it really does boil down to intention and belief. I will often wish to visit somebody and I end up just standing there. Then I try flying there if the person is close enough and I know where the coordinates are... etc. By the time I get close to there I am already off doing other things. You really have to keep alert. If you find out the trick let me know!

Simo

Quote from: AstralCody on October 07, 2012, 14:36:22
Hey Simo. I have had a goal to visit somebody on almost every OBE I have had and I have had no luck. I think it really does boil down to intention and belief. I will often wish to visit somebody and I end up just standing there. Then I try flying there if the person is close enough and I know where the coordinates are... etc. By the time I get close to there I am already off doing other things. You really have to keep alert. If you find out the trick let me know!
Once I managet to get in a village near me by intent!It was very interesting!A glowing line started to move infron of me,like a office scaner light,and after it the location changed!When the line reached the horizon there was nothing left of the old place!

roman67

I completely agree with you. Thanks for giving your advice.

Astralsuzy

I have been trying for a very long time to see people.  Now I am finally starting to see results.  I am starting to see a person that I want to see.  Every day I have been telling myself I can see who I want to see.  I can go to that location.  It is easy.  I keep saying it again and again.  You really have to believe that you can do it or it does not work.  I found out recently that your awareness has to be good otherwise you can fall into a dream or you wake up.  I knew you could fall into a dream but I did not realise that you could go back into your body.