OBE as someone else?

Previous topic - Next topic

goingslow

Okay this is kind of a weird question but is it possible to have a lucid dream/obe as another person.

I went to sleep about 6 or 7 am this morning and was very pleased to have a lucid dream.  Now this isn't that uncommon for me but what i wanted to do was have an OBE so i started trying to make that happen.  The weird thing about the dream was i never really felt like myself the way i usually feel in a lucid dream.  But i remember clearly using many of the techniques I read on here to try to pick my locations.  I just know i didn't have that much control over where i'd end up.

I had a version of a sleep paralysis i was trying to get back in my body.  But then in the dream there were these, beings of somekind.  They had really colorful faces and were small female type beings that were on top of me and telling me not to ever (cant remember the words they used) but it had to do with violating another persons dream?  The bed I was in wasn't mine which is strange for me because normally I wake up and have the end part of the lucid dream wherever i am sleeping.  I also felt like i was younger than I actuallly am.  
At the end part of the dream/obe I remember being worried i had violated some huge ap code and i kept telling the beings i didnt mean to do it.  That it just happened.

I really think this was a result of finally having my first lucid dream since I have learned about ap.  I have had spontaneous lucid dreams all my life but a few months ago they stopped when i started reading about astral projection.  I think partly due to fear that part of what i was doing was real.  Also in this lucid dream i found myself in someone's house which was something i used to do in lucid dreams all the time (go into the nearest house) but when i walked through the wall i felt really bad in the dream because i scared the people.  So i just started running and scared some other people who were on their way inside the house.  they didn't see me but looked quickly at the place i was walking through.  (i hope thiswas  aprojection of my fear that i violated a privacy code of some kind and in no way did i really scare anyone).  Like i said i didn't have complete control over the dream so im not positive it really was an obe.  In the last house i went to a being saw me and started chasing me.. they were pretty ticked off i was in their house.

I woke up at the end of this thinking "yes i finally had an AP" but what i immediately thought after was "no wait i didn't because that wasn't me".  Im sorry if this doesn't make sense but it was such a vivid dream and i had full consciousness in it it just didn't feel like it was me.  

I dont know if anyone has ever had this before, i also dont know if you can scare people even if it was an ap.  (accidently) where the person would probably think its a ghost or something.