OBE- different levels/dimensions

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by Hapsmapit
I have noticed that when I leave my body, it happens to occur on one of three basic levels. The most common level is the Real Time level, where I exit my body in whatever house/room I fell asleep in. There, objects are exactly as they are in waking life. It also never fails that wherever I fall asleep (parents', friends', at home); that is what I see. While the clarity of vision varies from foggy to brighter than waking life, the accuracy of where physical objects lie, so far, has been 100%.

I agree with this observation of yours.  At least for me, a majority of them happen from the place where I am physically at (aka RTZ).

The ones that don't usually have me exiting in the black void often talked about amongst fellow projectors, and from there, I usually end up in an unknown location.  However, most of mine start with me rolling out of my body in what appears to be my bedroom.

quote:

The second level I have experienced, less often, has been a level with a negative, heavy feeling, often accompanied by terrifying laughter in deep voices, and sometimes disturbing revelations of things which happened in waking life later that day or week.  I haven't yet made head or tails of what that level is, but I often am pulled out of my body during those episodes. I have also seen silvery beings with human form, but felt a malevolent energy expressed from them.

I can't relate to this one.  The only time I have heard "scary" things before is in the separation stage, which I usually attribute to hypnogocic sounds.  When passing through the thin layer of the imagination to the astral, it is very common to encounter a wide variety of sights and sounds.  

Some hear music....some hear screaming. While I have heard both, I usually hear what I like to call an "absence of sound."  It's almost like a sound vacuum, sucking all the air from around me as I separate.  It can be mistaken for "hissing" too.

quote:

The third level I have experienced has been of a delightful character, where I have seen glowing energy, in the form of a ball.  It was so peaceful, and hovered, waiting for me to hover up to it. I have also flown during these.

I have not seen anything like this either.  But I have only been projecting for five years, so you may just have more experience than myself.

quote:

Never have I experienced any silvery chord.  (In over 13 years of OBE's).

Neither have I.  However, I believe those who expect to find the chord will probably find it.  Just like those who look at their bed when they are projected may or may not see their physical body lying there, simply because the subconscious may choose to hide that from them for reasons unknown.

I have had so many projections, I don't remember off the top of my head if I ever felt a chord.  I would have to go back in the OBE Journal program and see if I ever logged such an experience with it.  I can tell you, though, that if we do have a silver chord, then it is not noticable to the projector.
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

mattrox

i've seen my cord* and i've never experienced the orb.

holy reality

i've never stepped into the "RTZ" to have it identical to my physical room, stuff is always missing, sometimes doors are in the wrong places, etc...

i did the card test and was (sort of) right though... so it might just be becuase I'm doing it at night and it's like a mixture of dream and... room...

i have been to the rainbow land bruce talks about twice, both within 2 weeks of each other when i first started lucid dreaming, both on accident.....

it was absolutely incredible, to put it lightly.

i've never been back since though :/
!..............!

Hapsmapit

Any personal stories, contributions would be actively welcome! I have read Bruce's descriptions of realms that I have not seen, but what I have seen often isn't much described in his book. So I am calling on others for your input.

I have noticed that when I leave my body, it happens to occur on one of three basic levels. The most common level is the Real Time level, where I exit my body in whatever house/room I fell asleep in. There, objects are exactly as they are in waking life. It also never fails that wherever I fall asleep (parents', friends', at home); that is what I see. While the clarity of vision varies from foggy to brighter than waking life, the accuracy of where physical objects lie, so far, has been 100%.

The second level I have experienced, less often, has been a level with a negative, heavy feeling, often accompanied by terrifying laughter in deep voices, and sometimes disturbing revelations of things which happened in waking life later that day or week.  I haven't yet made head or tails of what that level is, but I often am pulled out of my body during those episodes. I have also seen silvery beings with human form, but felt a malevolent energy expressed from them.

The third level I have experienced has been of a delightful character, where I have seen glowing energy, in the form of a ball.  It was so peaceful, and hovered, waiting for me to hover up to it. I have also flown during these.

Never have I experienced any silvery chord.  (In over 13 years of OBE's).

I hope this becomes and actively shared folder. All input is welcome!

Best wishes,
Hapsmapit