OBE from Phasing

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumaza

We have talked in the past about people experiencing a actual OBE while Phasing. Today I had that experience myself. I have had it in the past as well. But this time it seemed different somehow, more "surreal".

I began by doing my Phase/soak session. I call it m Phase/soak, because I am Phasing while lying in my bathtub in water.

It began as usual with me closing my eyes and relaxing. After about 10 minutes of just mindless relaxing, I began working on some of my new Crystal Amplifier designs. I lost myself in that for awhile. Then I used the mental command forward and the feeling of motion kicked in. There was some visuals at that stage beginning as well.

All of a sudden I felt the motion of rising. There was no sound, no vibrations, no bells or whistles, but the next image that is there is of me lying in the bathwater with a mist coming out of my torso area. This image was from what I would see, looking down my body in front of me, if I had my eyes open in that exact position I was in.  The next image switches to the corner of the ceiling in the bath/shower area and now I am looking at myself from above, at that vantage point and I see my body in the water, with this mist above it. That soon changes to a new visual and this one was of me from directly overhead and my body was getting farther away. From what I could tell, I was now seeing from the vantage point of the mist, like I was the mist.

I kept rising, through the ceiling and out the top of the roof of our home. I could see MJ and my vehicle sitting in the driveway as I rose higher and higher. I then saw a huge tree that we have near our home and one there was a kite stuck in it. About a month ago, while the family was over, one of the parents got one of the kid's kites stuck in the tree. The view I had of the kite though is not something you can see from the ground. Except for my OBEs, I have never seen our home from a viewpoint of height as well, with the exception of being on the roof. But this was much different.

I explored some more, than returned back to my physical focus. Needless to say, this was quite a experience.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

baro-san

I imagine how you would've felt if you had seen the kite without having a prior knowledge that it was there, then somehow you would've climbed the tree, and found the kite up there! Like in the story with the shoe on the ledge outside a hospital window seen by an NDE-er.
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

LightBeam

It's always fun flying around your house, isn't it. I have done that frequently, flying out either from the terrace or from the roof, hovering above my childhood house and then flying around town. Although I don't love there anymore, I am taken very often during OBEs there. I guess my nostalgia draws me there. I love it though, very much.

Validation wise, one time during OBE I went inside the house and I saw red covers on the sofa and arm chairs. They were light beige in real life and I thought that must be some of the differences between duplicate realities. Then  a few days later during skype with my mom, I saw the red covers. I was like, WOW, mom, when did you change these?

During phasing do you always have full "out" experience. I am trying to uderstand what exactly is the phasing experience.

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

EscapeVelocity

Lumaza,
You mentioned to me a short time ago, about what you described as a "trifecta" experience, where you experience the three classic types of an NP experience, which is what this appears to be: The classic etheric OBE ( the physical movement with a misty physical exit), a Phasing aspect (the distinct mental NP movement aspect and overall feel), and a LD aspect (maybe the enhanced surreal effect).  The kite served as a nice awareness boost.

One observation is- Why these seemingly clarifying experiences? What purpose do they serve?

I have had a few of these; a similar one was especially powerful and an important introduction to the NP. In my case, it occurred very early for me, perhaps for a different reason; it's becoming quite apparent to me that similar experiences occur for us at different times to serve different purposes. Perhaps they are repeated at different times in order to reinforce different themes.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Lumaza

Quote from: baro-san on July 04, 2018, 09:00:21
I imagine how you would've felt if you had seen the kite without having a prior knowledge that it was there, then somehow you would've climbed the tree, and found the kite up there! Like in the story with the shoe on the ledge outside a hospital window seen by an NDE-er.
At the time, the kite was a afterthought. If anything, it was confirmation to me. The sight of it caught me off-guard!  :-o
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on July 04, 2018, 09:12:57
It's always fun flying around your house, isn't it. I have done that frequently, flying out either from the terrace or from the roof, hovering above my childhood house and then flying around town. Although I don't love there anymore, I am taken very often during OBEs there. I guess my nostalgia draws me there. I love it though, very much.
Yes flying and soaring is very enjoyable. That's actually what helped me work my way through fear of heights. The only fear I have now of heights, is jumping, lol. Flying in a LD is fun too, until you get a physical mindset that tells you this shouldn't be happening and then it becomes a "crash landing", lol. Been there, done that. Not a good way to end a LD, lol.  :roll: :-o :-D

QuoteDuring phasing do you always have full "out" experience. I am trying to uderstand what exactly is the phasing experience.
I very rarely have RTZ OBE while Phasing. That's why it caught me off-guard.

Phasing to me is finding myself in a scene/scenario, many times jumpstarted by imagination, where I become a active participant and I am 100% conscious all the way through it, from start to finish. It is normally initiated by a "directional" focus while exploring the darkness before my eyes. I normally create the atmosphere that is needed to shift into the new reality I find myself in. The journeys can be long or short.  It depends on how good your ability is to hone in and completely shift your consciousness over to this new "Otherworld", as Kurt says. It reminds of the saying "lost in thought" That's why I added the step "lose yourself in thought" to my Doorway technique. 

Every OBE I have ever had began in the RTZ. Whether that be from SP or an actual OBE experience, like my candle staring that I did when I first began to practice AP.

Lumaza

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on July 04, 2018, 09:47:58
Lumaza,
You mentioned to me a short time ago, about what you described as a "trifecta" experience, where you experience the three classic types of an NP experience, which is what this appears to be: The classic etheric OBE ( the physical movement with a misty physical exit), a Phasing aspect (the distinct mental NP movement aspect and overall feel), and a LD aspect (maybe the enhanced surreal effect).  The kite served as a nice awareness boost.
I had to go back and read that one. I guess this one differed because of the way it occurred. In the one you spoke of, I had a LD in it as well, making it the perfect "Trifecta". In my most recent experience I was completely conscious the entire time. As I said, this led to weird angle views and all kinds of strangeness. Also, once "rising" comes into the equation, everything becomes more "surreal.

QuoteOne observation is- Why these seemingly clarifying experiences? What purpose do they serve?

I have had a few of these; a similar one was especially powerful and an important introduction to the NP. In my case, it occurred very early for me, perhaps for a different reason; it's becoming quite apparent to me that similar experiences occur for us at different times to serve different purposes. Perhaps they are repeated at different times in order to reinforce different themes.

They come when they are necessary. I feel that I needed another dose of Empathy to help me help those that truly wish to experience the "Otherworlds". I have been getting down on people lately again. Sometimes we need a dose of "reality" to shake us out of a "funk".

octave

Lumaza, when you're exploring the darkness behind your eyes during your phase and soak, do you have the lights in the bathroom turned off or down? Just wondered if more ambient light makes it more difficult.

I ask because my eyes don't really close fully (people say I look dead when I sleep) so I just bought an eye mask to experiment with.

Lumaza

Quote from: octave on July 04, 2018, 17:41:15
Lumaza, when you're exploring the darkness behind your eyes during your phase and soak, do you have the lights in the bathroom turned off or down? Just wondered if more ambient light makes it more difficult.

I ask because my eyes don't really close fully (people say I look dead when I sleep) so I just bought an eye mask to experiment with.
The lights in the bathroom are off. I want it as dark as possible.

A eye mask is a great idea. About 4 years back I purchased the "Mindfold". It did what I needed. Not the most comfortable for sleeping, but I got a few years out of it. 2 years ago I bought a new one named the "Escape Luxury Sleep Mask". I just bought another one of those a few weeks back. They are only $19.95. I basically wore out the last one. I really like the Escape Sleep Mask. It very comfortable for sleeping with as well.
https://www.dreamessentials.com/product-66/escape-luxury-sleep-mask-with-earplugs-and-carry-pouch

octave

Nameless

A 3 for 1, nice! 

Could you clarify something for me. The RTZ is that always earthbound? What I mean is outside the earth atmosphere, is that considered RTZ or something else?
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on July 05, 2018, 01:38:54
A 3 for 1, nice! 

Could you clarify something for me. The RTZ is that always earthbound? What I mean is outside the earth atmosphere, is that considered RTZ or something else?
RTZ or Real Time Zone to me, means just that. I see it as any "real time" reality that "is" or "mirrors" my current physical reality here in this realm. It could be a replica that follows the exact same "rulesets" that this one does. The RTZ to me would be considered that and akin to a "Earthbound" destination.

At the end of today's Phase/soak session, I saw I was passing by some neighborhood. The motion and ease of the visual seemed to kind of mirror the image of seeing out of a car window or some kind of moving vehicle. I have never seen this neighborhood in the physical and I didn't stop to take more of the visual in. I then found myself moving through tall grass, some kind of field. There were trees and brush ahead. I went right through them and soon knew my surroundings. As the brush thinned out, I saw a house. Next to the home was a Propane tank and I knew now that this home was ours. I was coming in from the back of our property. The projection then faded out.

I spent most of my Phase/soak session working on some new Crystal Amplifier designs. I then got lost in thought and found myself in some kind of question/answer scenario. It was one of those where you begin to just mentally contemplating things, then realize that some kind of communication has begun.

While in that state I see things that I would like to discuss here, but don't because most people wouldn't understand them, like conversations on Suicide for instance (that was currently discussed on this Forum in another thread), which I am well versed in. During my years on the road, I lived with a few families that had been devastated by a loved one's Suicide. With one Family, the Suicide was very fresh and they were going through the steps of mourning, guilt, anger, etc.. The other Family had a family member that had committed Suicide years before, but still they never found any closure. A few years back, our Family was hit by Suicide as well. There were no signs that we saw. The lady was a well established and loved Art teacher. She was married and had what everyone had thought a great and happy life. One day we got the call, but still no explanation was ever given for the event was given. As normal, it had devastating effects in the Family as well, especially to her Mother who is very religious. It immediately effected her belief system and she has never recovered from it. 2 years isn't a long time though. So the wounds are still fresh.

I am a "observer". I always witness these things from the "outside" and because of that I see things that others don't. I will say one thing and I hope people will understand this somehow. Suicide is for the living, not the one that passed. By no way am I advocating it. I am just stating the conclusions I came to, by not only witnessing it and it's effects, but also by being told and shown things about the nature of reality in general. 

EscapeVelocity

Okay, now here are some weeds that we can dig into, this all having to do with the nature and quality and development of consciousness- within the NP realms...

I will be one of the first, or at least one who repeats, the need from time to time, to break down and define in more basic terms these consciousness states that we are experiencing.

Lumaza and Nameless mentioned the RTZ or Real Time Zone type of NP experience. This is a relatively new 1990's? term that has become linked to what I think of as the original, classic Etheric type of OBE where you literally feel a disconnect and float out of your physical, sleeping body, like a ghost. I don't personally think that it is an accurate term, but it does convey certain aspects that could make one think that they are out-of-body and operating somewhere within the current Physical Reality context. This may be exactly correct, given an Etheric energy body theory. There are certain seemingly "physical" reminders. In an Etheric/RTZ OBE, I feel like a scuba diver (to a certain degree); I feel a certain "atmospheric" pressure and weight, a particular almost "physical" difficulty in moving around; the quality of consciousness is noticeably different from anything else. For me, Etheric/RTZ OBEs are unmistakable. The resulting environment almost always requires great effort to move beyond; doorways and windows usually result in "click-outs".

LDs may take some time for awareness to develop or increase; often they are suppressed in order for us to learn; a cool teaching environment. Phasing exits are pretty straight-forward...100%. Clean...

These quality of consciousness changes may involve the progression from the Etheric to the Astral and on to the Mental energy bodies...I don't pretend to know but the progression seems to make sense. With practice and experience there is a definite qualitative progression, although the understanding remains elusive.

Then there is that "stratospheric" level of learning that Lumaza mentions, somewhere adrift in the hypnogogia , where the music plays and the ideas abound...where Tesla, Edison, Einstein and others explored...yeah...quite honestly, that area is available to all of us every night, if we simply ask to explore it.

I am not only an observer; I am a witness.

The suicide question, I won't even deal with now. I have been forced to deal with it throughout my life and faced it myself, long ago. Compared with the tragedy around the world, it is sadly just a local effect. This is Earth and we learn to deal with it.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Nameless

Quote from: Lumaza on July 05, 2018, 07:41:24
RTZ or Real Time Zone to me, means just that. I see it as any "real time" reality that "is" or "mirrors" my current physical reality here in this realm. It could be a replica that follows the exact same "rulesets" that this one does. The RTZ to me would be considered that and akin to a "Earthbound" destination.
Thank you for that clarification. :-)

Quote from: Lumaza on July 05, 2018, 07:41:24I spent most of my Phase/soak session working on some new Crystal Amplifier designs. I then got lost in thought and found myself in some kind of question/answer scenario. It was one of those where you begin to just mentally contemplating things, then realize that some kind of communication has begun.
Hahaha, so glad I'm not alone in this. Truly these communications are something I wish I could record even if all the recorder picked up were just my side of the conversation. By the time I snap back usually all I remember is the last part.

Quote from: Lumaza on July 05, 2018, 07:41:24I am a "observer". I always witness these things from the "outside" and because of that I see things that others don't. I will say one thing and I hope people will understand this somehow. Suicide is for the living, not the one that passed. By no way am I advocating it. I am just stating the conclusions I came to, by not only witnessing it and it's effects, but also by being told and shown things about the nature of reality in general. 
The only thing about suicide that truly ticks me off is when people use it as a threat to control others. There is lot I could say about this topic but am hesitant not wanting to influence others on so controversial a subject. It's just too personal to each and every one who faces it.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Nameless

QuoteLumaza and Nameless mentioned the RTZ or Real Time Zone type of NP experience. This is a relatively new 1990's? term that has become linked to what I think of as the original, classic Etheric type of OBE where you literally feel a disconnect and float out of your physical, sleeping body, like a ghost. I don't personally think that it is an accurate term, but it does convey certain aspects that could make one think that they are out-of-body and operating somewhere within the current Physical Reality context. This may be exactly correct, given an Etheric energy body theory. EscapeVelocity
This is what I think of when I think of OBE. I think the term RTZ is confusing because people use it in connection with experiences that are similar to real time but slightly altered. I have had real time adventures and witnessed others traveling etherically in real time. I think this is also sometimes referred to as bi-location which is when the etheric body is so solid it appears 'real'.

Then there are those instances when wherever you are is so similar to real time you might think you are here when in actuality you are somewhere else entirely. To me this is not real-time but alternate reality.

I also don't know enough to say yes it's this or that as our endeavors here are so personal and filled with our own individual quirks. But there does appear to be a certain progression. What I think is confusing is that while in the here and now we progress forward in a straight line in the NP or AR progression is more like a drunken trail.

Lumaza

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on July 05, 2018, 10:26:37
Okay, now here are some weeds that we can dig into, this all having to do with the nature and quality and development of consciousness- within the NP realms...

I will be one of the first, or at least one who repeats, the need from time to time, to break down and define in more basic terms these consciousness states that we are experiencing.
I like to keep things "simple stupid". This is just another one of those things that when I think I know what's going on, it all changes and puts me back to square one again, lol!  :roll:

QuoteLumaza and Nameless mentioned the RTZ or Real Time Zone type of NP experience. This is a relatively new 1990's? term that has become linked to what I think of as the original, classic Etheric type of OBE where you literally feel a disconnect and float out of your physical, sleeping body, like a ghost. I don't personally think that it is an accurate term, but it does convey certain aspects that could make one think that they are out-of-body and operating somewhere within the current Physical Reality context. This may be exactly correct, given an Etheric energy body theory. There are certain seemingly "physical" reminders. In an Etheric/RTZ OBE, I feel like a scuba diver (to a certain degree); I feel a certain "atmospheric" pressure and weight, a particular almost "physical" difficulty in moving around; the quality of consciousness is noticeably different from anything else. For me, Etheric/RTZ OBEs are unmistakable. The resulting environment almost always requires great effort to move beyond; doorways and windows usually result in "click-outs".

LDs may take some time for awareness to develop or increase; often they are suppressed in order for us to learn; a cool teaching environment. Phasing exits are pretty straight-forward...100%. Clean...
I agree 100%. That is why I felt the need to clarify things once again. To group the 3 of them as being the same thing, just doesn't sound right. The destinations, although "similar", have a entirely different means of "transporting" us there.
I wished I had used the word "Etheric" in my previous post above. It would have simplified my explanation/description.

QuoteThese quality of consciousness changes may involve the progression from the Etheric to the Astral and on to the Mental energy bodies...I don't pretend to know but the progression seems to make sense. With practice and experience there is a definite qualitative progression, although the understanding remains elusive.

Then there is that "stratospheric" level of learning that Lumaza mentions, somewhere adrift in the hypnogogia , where the music plays and the ideas abound...where Tesla, Edison, Einstein and others explored...yeah...quite honestly, that area is available to all of us every night, if we simply ask to explore it.
I find the more you are open to this teaching, the more you are taught. It's what you do with this new found information that really matters to the "system". I have shown I am a Teacher or at least being prepped and primed to be a Teacher. So, I need to understand and experience things so I may share it with others.

QuoteThe suicide question, I won't even deal with now. I have been forced to deal with it throughout my life and faced it myself, long ago. Compared with the tragedy around the world, it is sadly just a local effect. This is Earth and we learn to deal with it.
I know that topic is one of those that people are really sensitive to. I sincerely apologize to EV and others if I struck a "vein" here. I have been "prodded" to make a post on it and so I did. There is no need to go any further on this topic. It's too sensitive.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on July 05, 2018, 18:41:28
Thank you for that clarification. :-)
Hahaha, so glad I'm not alone in this. Truly these communications are something I wish I could record even if all the recorder picked up were just my side of the conversation. By the time I snap back usually all I remember is the last part.[
That's why all of our initial "visits" are normally cut so short. I find many times that I have to end a session because of "information overload". I need to write what I learn down right away or I lose 1/2 of it, lol. But, I am told that the info is there when it's needed. They aren't necessarily "downloads". My downloads come through like pouring of info. Those normally instantly overload my system. There is no return communication. There is just a inflow of knowledge.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on July 05, 2018, 19:09:06
What I think is confusing is that while in the here and now we progress forward in a straight line in the NP or AR progression is more like a drunken trail.
It's kind of like the style/form of Martial Arts known as the "Drunken Monkey". He is staggering through all of his moves, yet still has the knowledge to overcome all his obstacles.

Lumaza

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on July 05, 2018, 10:26:37
I just completed my Phase/soak session for today and wow, was it informative.

I closed my eyes. Relaxed for a few minutes and joyed the feel of the water. Then I started doing a simple dissociative exercise that I use in my Doorway technique. This only takes a few minutes to do, but the "entrainment" it gives you is very helpful. Once again when I raised my focus on my physical eyes to my 3rd eye location, I felt a mental shift. Why my Doorway technique has helped so many people is because it's loaded with "triggers". Each one of those triggers takes you that much deeper and strenghtens your focus.

I followed that up with some "motion exercises", just mentally focusing on "trigger words", like Forward, Backwards, Left, Right, Up and Down. Forward quickly triggered a visual of a horse running in front of me. I call these "Pace car" scenarios. You can follow the "target" or Pace car as far for as long as you can hold your focus there. Many times, that will lead to some kind of adventure. The focus on Backwards is the most bizarre for me. It's usually a real thrill ride. Left is normally a ship leaning/tilting to the left. The focus on right, brought the feeling and visuals of leaning to the right on a motorcycle going around as I was going around a corner. I have to mention feeling, because you will feel the sensation as well. Up, had me rising slowly. This was all sensation and no visual. Down, had me feeling like a feather floating back and forth as it falls. I did not purposely "choose" or mentally intend to see any of these visuals. They all came as a result of the mental "Trigger".  

Now, i was "feeling" the area that I really wanted to target. This area being the 3d dark zone. If Science has a whole could learn more about this area, they could finally see and understand or at least study, what Telsa, Einstein, the Ancient Masters and all the greats of the past could access. This I would liken to your "Stratospheric" analogy EV.

At first I began working on a new Crystal Amplifier design. This one is using a Selenite Tower that I purchased. I worked on it yesterday in my Phase session as well and last night I physically created and duplicated what I had did in the NP. Today, I was shown there was a part 2 to the project. So, I shall work on that tonight.

After awhile of working on designs, my focus changed to conversations we have at this Forum here. I became ultra aware that I was in the 3D zone. So aware, that I could actually feel it. This feeling though was the "sense of knowing". It's really hard to describe, but you know it when you feel it. This area is the area all the greats access. The thing is, it's not the just in accessing this area that makes it so unique. It's having the ability, that is learned, to "utilize" it in ways people usually don't. When I work on my designs there, I am not just seeing different designs and choosing. I see a vision, then I begin building it. When I build it for real at night time, it doesn't always come out exactly like it does in the NP. But, it's close enough to still being a awesome piece. I find many "happy accidents" along the way though.    

I have followed the teachings and words of Tesla quite a bit. If I could name a Hero of mine, he would definitely get the nod. You could also look at this another way, maybe Tesla, Einstein and the Greats were "remembering" something that they already knew from a past life or even "forgotten" past civilizations. Who knows. So many questions and never enough answers. Those answers normally would lead to more questions and so on and so on ................

Volgerle

Quote from: Lumaza on July 06, 2018, 03:28:48
I have followed the teachings and words of Tesla quite a bit. If I could name a Hero of mine, he would definitely get the nod. You could also look at this another way, maybe Tesla, Einstein and the Greats were "remembering" something that they already knew from a past life or even "forgotten" past civilizations. Who knows. So many questions and never enough answers. Those answers normally would lead to more questions and so on and so on ................
Definitely one of the best (real!) scientists that ever were on the planet.

I see you already have it in your signature but it is a long version and you might have noticed it does not show the whole text. So here is again the shorter version.

Lumaza

Quote from: Volgerle on July 06, 2018, 18:24:21
Definitely one of the best (real!) scientists that ever were on the planet.

I see you already have it in your signature but it is a long version and you might have noticed it does not show the whole text. So here is again the shorter version.

Agreed!

I like the long version, but yes, the entire text does not fit in the space allotted, so I shortened it now. Thank You Volgerle!  :-)