OBE interpretation

Previous topic - Next topic

MysticalWind

First off I'm new to this forum and used to belong to astalsociety.com (which seems to be mia at the moment). I was obsessed with OBE's about 6 years ago when I frequently visited that forum and I kinda lost my spirituality and interest in OBE's for a while but in the past month I've made the decision to start re-opening my chakras and venturing beyond the physical like I used to.

My favorite method for inducing has always been to wake up a little early and kinda putz around for 1-2 hours then return to bed. I'll typically loose consciousness as if falling asleep then 'wake up' in a dream to hearing music, or intense vibrations in my head. From there I leave my body but sometimes I'll stay in dreamland and mess around with stuff and the key to knowing im lucid vs. astral is:

1. When I try to fly in a lucid dream I can't.
2. I can manifest any material object in LD but not in the astral world.

So I decide to jump into the astral and I find myself on a road on a cliff somewhere. Just to make sure i'm there i go through my routine of trying to manifest something (in this case a motorcycle to get down the hill) and I couldn't do it so I floated down the hill for what seemed like five minutes. I landed on the side of the road and began jumping rooftop to rooftop when suddenly the landscape morphed and I found myself in some ladys back yard. She walks outside and I try to make myself invisible (which works in lucid dreams) but she looks right at me and says:

"You should turn yourself in." So i'm like "Pffft how come?" and she says "Well your the most famous criminal in America!" Now I've never been involved in any serious organized crime or anything that would make the news so I assume it could be pertaining to the future so I respond, "What did I do?" And just as she opens her mouth to answer me I get snapped back into my body. Whats up with that? :?

dingo

Maybe you walked into someone else's dream.

MysticalWind

Hmm didnt think about that, good call cause the scenery did change pretty quickly. Thanks!