OBE, PPL You Must Read THIS ! ! ! !

Previous topic - Next topic

dani

sorry if i got Some spelling problemes or forgot to do , .  i wrote it in the mornning and i didnt wanted to forget any thing so i wrote it fast

KP

jilola

Way to go!
And you beat me to it  too :(

Anyhoo, the thing with all this OBE and Lucid dream business seems to b that it happens when you last expect it.

Keep us posted !

2cents & L&L

jouni

Tisha

Good show!  You did it!

Tisha

"As Above, So Below"
Tisha

Synapse

if u had given up when u said u would u wouldnt have had ur first OBE. now that u have managed it i will try more.

#

Sandy

Oh Dani I'm so happy for you,I hope you'll be able to keep doing it-don't stay home from schol for it though.

jason

congratulations! your world(s) will never be the samehttp://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_big.gif" border=0>.To think you were going to quit after only one week! It took me two weeks, and most people more than that.The vibrations should gradually increase in "pulse" or frequency rate up and down your body, until they are eventually a gentle warmth.You don't need to think that they will always be violent like they are at the beginning.

The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

Leviiathan

*sighs* and here I am OOBEless. When will I ever EXPERIENCE one.

jason

The most important thing is to NEVER GIVE UP.It is not easy to achieve obe,but when you do-http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_shock.gif" border=0>.

The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

Tracy

dani,

I am so happy for you!  OBEs are worth all the hard work and patience you put into them.  I knew you could do it!  

Best Wishes,

Tracy

dani

Ok like you know or if u dont know im practicing OBE for only like 7 days and i quit Trying few days ago,  today i stayed  home (insted of going to school), i was in my bed thinking,then i said maybe i will try last time to make a OBE
so i tryed. then suddenly i Was in the trance State the next thing i know i started Have HARD vibrations! and then i tought to my self Wait a sec maybe i can Make a OBE suddenly i started hearing Noises My dor opend up and then closed then opend up again and then closed the same As my windows That was kinda freaky, Then i Tryed to imangine My self Out of my Body and the Next thing i know IM Out Of my Body then i started Walking i tuch my hand and its feel 100% reall  i was so amazed then i keep walking it was some kind of a room, then i find my self in my bed But i wasnt awake! i tought im awake but then i reliazie im not so i keep going its all look So reall but my room look kinda strange but still very amazing then i dont know how some kind of noice waked me up maybe my perents so i waked Up and i remmemberd Evry single Detaile Of this expirence! That was so Cool !

teanks For all the Ppl who Guide me
dani.