OBE to the center of our Galaxy

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex77

That is one of the few true Etheric projections that I have.

I tried an Obe and succeeded, floating above my body I decided to go up in the sky, I got through the floors of my building, seeing my home from above, getting higher in the clouds, in upper atmosphere just a step from Space, it was quite an view. I look around and notice two beings coming from my side, they had a form of angels but without traditional feathers wings, instead they were made entirely from light, they come to me and greeted me, I was in Awe. They asked me if I want to come with them to the center of our Galaxy, they said I'm ready to move from this Reality. I start wondering how I'm going to go this far away and just noticed that my body is also made from pure light, similar to them just without their wings(their wings was smaller than those of angels, so I'm not sure if were actually wings or part of their body structure, because they were humanoid looking entities). I told them that I'm not sure if I'm capable of traveling that far away, they said that they are gonna transfer me some of their energy just for the trip, I agreed.
They placed a hand on my forehead as their arm starting to glow, I felt lighter as my body begin to glow more.

They started flying in front of me to show me the way. They said once you know what to look for it is easy to find your way, in this case the direction with the biggest gravitational pull. We were getting faster and faster, along the way I saw so many planets and bright stars, beautiful space phenomena and strange anomalies, I was out of words. If I was an artist I would have a lot of material to draw from. After some time I started to see other spiritual beings coming from all directions, going the same way as us, ultimately gathering at something that I can only describe as the center of our Galaxy, a giant black hole. The look was magnificent, tremendous number of entities going in and out through the black hole, traveling to other dimensions. We stop there, the entities told me that I'm ready and if I want I can come with them. I thought for a moment to myself, but something was drawing me back, so I thank them properly but said that I still have some unfinished business that still need my attention. I said goodbye to them as they got through the black hole, I stayed a little longer there in Awe, thinking how I'm going to return home, in the blink of my wish I felt a really strong pulling sensation which make me back really fast to my body, the moment I entered my body I woke up. This was a truly marvelous experience.

Lately I've been experimenting with the recreation of how to make my body made of light at will. I already have several success, I gave it the name - Holy Armor for fast summoning. From what I found Holy armor doesn't have only visual characteristics, but it is actually made from the purest form of positive energy, when I tested it out on negative entities they turn into white mist and positive entities which were touched by negative entities turn normal again. I also tried a shorter and faster form which I named a Holy light, it transforms only my hands, it requires less concentration to achieve. Next step for me would be to make a Holy weapon, not for battle but for purification.

MarsZM

what an awesome experience! I remember when i have "far journeys" which appear to be other universes whatever... or that's how i perceive it anyway... I just remember all of consciousness is netted and also you can go back in a split second to our bodies here if it doesn't feel right or feels "too far" etc. I do know what that feels like and it can be a little freaky... you realize just how big everything is. but yet its all connected too. that's what is so awesome because if you fear losing contact with someone that's impossible since we are all netted. just think of them and hang out in their place and with them for a while then POOF... go somewhere else... repeat... it doesn't matter how big this "source" is since everything is connected and we go by thought and intent. thanks for sharing!
John Kody, ere :) love from new york area

Xanth

I have issues trying to fly high enough to escape Earth... I'm too logical and as I get higher and higher, I can't "breathe".  haha

Alex77

Quote from: Xanth on July 16, 2021, 21:04:59
I have issues trying to fly high enough to escape Earth... I'm too logical and as I get higher and higher, I can't "breathe".  haha

This was my only OBE which I got to space though. You can always train the breathing issue underwater in non-physical, swimming with sharks underwater is pretty fun :-)

Xanth

Quote from: Alex77 on July 16, 2021, 21:18:18
This was my only OBE which I got to space though. You can always train the breathing issue underwater in non-physical, swimming with sharks underwater is pretty fun :-)
It's a mind thing for me... I can breathe underwater just fine.  Go figure.  haha  ;)

Nameless

Well stop trying to fly. You don't need to fly at all, just be wherever you want to be. So much easier. Like breathing underwater, you don't need too. Your physical body IS NOT there.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Xanth

Quote from: Nameless on July 16, 2021, 21:56:10
Well stop trying to fly. You don't need to fly at all, just be wherever you want to be. So much easier. Like breathing underwater, you don't need too. Your physical body IS NOT there.
Try explaining THAT to my stupid head!!  :D  haha

Nameless

Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.