Ok gurus, please help!

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Tom

Michael_E

Hi thelou,

From my experience one of the things that you can do to "get you out" upon feelin the vibes is to FEEL as if you are getting up or sliding out, rolling out, any feeling of body movement leaving from your body in bed. It may sound simplistic but it works for me and others i have spoken to.
If you will it it is no dream.

-Theodore Herzl

Thomas00

Hi thelou. I have only managed to have som few OBE. But the OBE i got, was alwayes in the morning, when i woke up little earlyer than normal. Then went up for about 10 min. After that i went back to bed.
Then i say some affirmations about getting an OBE, and then i fall asleep. Suddently i woke up outside my body. I can recommand this technic, i think it is an very easy technic if you are not experince do OBE.

I still pratice to get an consiocnes OBE. My experince is, you must learn to completly shut up your mind, and learn to focus.
Everytime i fail to get an conciuness OBE, i think it is my poor ability to focus and quit my mind. So this is my main pratice to learn to do that, before i can do OBE.

Sorry my poor english, but i try to do my best.

Thomas
[;)]
The true of life is not the way we see it. But how we feel it. With out feeling the picture we see is just an illusion.

thelou

quote:
Everyone is diferent though, but hopefully you find an avenue to continue. I myself would be quite pleased with being able to induce vibrations like you or any other type of pre-exit sensation, which I find very difficult to reach, yet I find it very easy to get out.

One of the theories that I came up with.  I noticed that as we learned to go through the stages, that some of them did not seem to come back.  You have probably evolved to a stage past the vibrations and no longer need them.  So perhaps there is no need for you to experience Pre-exit stages?[:D]

Thanks for the link Tom, after reading it, I now see that lately, I really start to argue with myself about this being a waste of time, not going to happen, just get up, etc.

Perhaps there is some form of conscious blocking device at work here.  With that knowledge, comes the power.  Will put it to work and see what happens.

quote:
From my experience one of the things that you can do to "get you out" upon feelin the vibes is to FEEL as if you are getting up or sliding out, rolling out, any feeling of body movement leaving from your body in bed. It may sound simplistic but it works for me and others i have spoken to.

LOL, wish that were true for me.  Never produced any results.  The handful of times I got out, I had the seizure type of vibrations, and they just threw me out.

And yes, I do all my work in the morning also.  Thanks everyone, but does anyone have more specific answers about my question?  Is this having a block thing common?
What ever the mind of man can conceive, and believe, it can achieve.  Napoleon Hill

There is no spoon.

Life is a dichotomy within an enigma, based upon dogma affecting karma...... Or my dogma ate my karma....

thelou

Yes I read it.  It was so different then what happens to me I guess I did not relate to it very much.  Although, every time I get to the hypnogigic stage, the colors are always varying shades of purple.  I thought seriously about starting a thread where people talked about the colors they see, if they are specific.  But got sidetracked.

Is that the only time you saw colors?  And if not, what other colors have you seen, or is it always purple?
What ever the mind of man can conceive, and believe, it can achieve.  Napoleon Hill

There is no spoon.

Life is a dichotomy within an enigma, based upon dogma affecting karma...... Or my dogma ate my karma....

thelou

Aaahhhhh yes, feeling, and letting go.  I understand.

Does anyone else have the vibrations that are physical like a seizure?

There is no spoon.

Michael_E

quote:
Originally posted by thelou

Aaahhhhh yes, feeling, and letting go.  I understand.

Does anyone else have the vibrations that are physical like a seizure?

yea in the beggining the vibes would be so intense they would physically shake me awake. Sometimes it was my entire body, sometimes just a limb. It is very strange to wake up and see your arm shaking like a rattle, but the good news is that it always stopped very shortly. Now the vibes have turned into a large vibrating ball that rolls up and down my body. The area it rolls on becomes very heavy as if paralyzed and thats when i make an effort to feel as if i am lifting, sliding, rolling out.

I dont know why the vibes are so intense. Ive heard that it is conscious awareness of the process of sleep paralysis and that the vibes are a tactile hallucination of this naturally occuring part of sleep. I m not quite sure this can be right because how does it explain all these different people having the same hallucination. Hallucinations are usually highly subjective from individual to individual.
Another explaination is that the vibes are the double body in the process of being created. It doesnt really explain why it is so intense though.
If you will it it is no dream.

-Theodore Herzl

Cezyl

Thank you all for sharing! [:)]

Blissful

TheLou,

My intuition tells me that you need to take a short break.  Stop trying for at least 2 weeks.  I know that may be hard seeing that you are dedicated but I felt the need to tell you think.

Blessed be..

Blissful

thelou

quote:
My intuition tells me that you need to take a short break. Stop trying for at least 2 weeks. I know that may be hard seeing that you are dedicated but I felt the need to tell you think.

Wow, Bissfull, and thanks,

I have felt the same thing, and have decided to take a short break, but was afraid I was making excuses to myself.  Your input has confirmed what my intuition was telling me.  Thank you for reading and posting.  You usually have good words of wisdom.

Please continue with this dialog, if it progresses.

Lou

There is no spoon.

thelou

Ok gurus, please help!

For a while everything seemed to be moving along just as it should.  It seemed that each day I progressed a little more.

Now for the last week to ten days or so I seem to be in a lull.  No more progress.  Even the BWG has no affect.  I still get to the vibration stage, but nothing after that.  Is it normal to get to a point and hit a brick wall of no more progress for a while?

This reminds me, I have been wondering about the vibration stage, the more I read about it the less I think I am getting there.  Here is what happens to me that I used to think was the vib stage.

After I get to Theta, my arm would twitch, and it is like it sends a ripple through out my body.  This reverberates from left to right, and then comes back as a stronger shaking energy.  This quickly progresses, until my physical body is shaking back and forth at a tremendous pace.  It is almost like when a person has a seizure.  (I have never had a seizure).  But it is physical.  By body shakes back and forth violently.  My arms and legs bounce up and down from this.  Is that what happens when you talk about the vibrations?  And if not could someone explain to me what happens to them?

I don't know what to do next, and I am quite discouraged.[:(!]

Also my Dream experiences are going down.

Thanks everyone,

Thelou

There is no spoon.