Old friends come to visit....

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff_Mash

Great post Nay!  But I have a question.  "Who let the dogs out? Who...who..who..who..who...WHo let the dogs out..."

Sorry...bad joke.

But seriously, do you think there is a possibility that the man who looked like your husband WAS in fact a part of your husbands personality?  I mean, just because his physical body wasn't there with you, do you think this part of him was?

I ask because many of us (myself included) have an OBE, only to enounter a friend or relative that isn't physically there.  I have always attributed this to another non-physical aspect of their personality, but you made me think about this one. Perhaps it's another entity that our mind attributes to someone we know.  This also makes sense.

I suppose the only way we will know if the people we see are really the ones they represent is to ask them specific questions and base our opinion on their reactions.

Anyway, I hope I will be awake enough to have an OBE soon...wouldn't that be cool if I went to see you and got to play with your dogs too!
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

Nay

quote:
Great post Nay! But I have a question. "Who let the dogs out? Who...who..who..who..who...WHo let the dogs out..."

ROTFLMAO!!!
quote:
But seriously, do you think there is a possibility that the man who looked like your husband WAS in fact a part of your husbands personality? I mean, just because his physical body wasn't there with you, do you think this part of him was?

Interesting question...I have no idea!..[:P]  You see, my hubby accepts my projections but most of the time his eyes just glaze over while I speak to him about it...so, does that mean a part of him really is interested, like a higher part of him?  I like that idea, makes me more comfortable..ya know?
quote:
I suppose the only way we will know if the people we see are really the ones they represent is to ask them specific questions and base our opinion on their reactions.

Had I stayed out long enough I hopefully would have thought to ask him some questions...but I doubt it..hehehe..I have a one tract mind sometimes while in the astral..
quote:
Anyway, I hope I will be awake enough to have an OBE soon...wouldn't that be cool if I went to see you and got to play with your dogs too!

Yes! Please come on over and we will play with my dogs! [:D]  Next time I will call for the rest of them, that will be quite the party then..[;)]

Nay.

Euphoric Sunrise

That's a very interesting idea there with the cats seeing your dogs. I would have never thought of that. Our dog was still around when we got the cat and they got along alright so i don't see that behaviour.

My sister sometimes feels our dog at night, jumping up on her matress, so i kow she hangs around still. I'll have to call her when i'm out, i would love to see her again. Thanks for the motivation! [:D]
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

James S

Hi Nay,

That was a lovely tail...er...tale!

Even beyond death these dogs were all happy to see you, when they knew you were in a situation where you could see them.

I don't subscribe to the theory that animals don't have souls like we do. I think all living things do.

quote:
Interesting question...I have no idea!.. You see, my hubby accepts my projections but most of the time his eyes just glaze over while I speak to him about it...so, does that mean a part of him really is interested, like a higher part of him? I like that idea, makes me more comfortable..ya know?

My wife's much the same as your husband in this respect, despite being a telepath who's experienced OBE's (she doesn't have enough time to enjoy all her earthly hobbies let alone pursue unearthly ones). When I  tried to describe to her what phasing is like compared to traditional OBEs, I told her OBEs are like leaving your body, whereas phasing is more like just leaving your mind.

She just laughed and said "now I know you're out of your mind!"

[:)]
James.

Nay

quote:
My sister sometimes feels our dog at night, jumping up on her matress, so i kow she hangs around still. I'll have to call her when i'm out, i would love to see her again. Thanks for the motivation!
That is awesome!  I have never seen or felt any of them while in the physical, but once I heard Cricket (another one.[:D])several years ago, bark just like she use to everytime someone would come home, when I came home one day.  My mother saw Pup-pup walking up the driveway once.  kinda funny...you would have to know my Mother to see the humor behind that one..[;)]  She really isn't for any of this metaphysical stuff, but she coming around [^] only because she can't deny anymore all the unexplainable stuff she has witness through out her life! And just the other day she asked me for some good books to recommend to her!  Ahhhhhhh, it begins...the daughter becomes the teacher [:D]

Nay

Nay

quote:
That was a lovely tail...er...tale!
Hehehehehehe, well atleast ya'll didn't make fun of the names [:P]

quote:
My wife's much the same as your husband in this respect, despite being a telepath who's experienced OBE's (she doesn't have enough time to enjoy all her earthly hobbies let alone pursue unearthly ones). When I tried to describe to her what phasing is like compared to traditional OBEs, I told her OBEs are like leaving your body, whereas phasing is more like just leaving your mind.

She just laughed and said "now I know you're out of your mind!"
Hehehehehe.. It is only a matter of time until  the inevitable happens with my hubby, cause I'm certaintly not slowing down. [;)]

Nay

Nay

The hubby woke me up at 5am to say bye and he was going to work.  I had major heartburn (dang pizza) but couldn't find my Tums, so just closed my eyes to go back to sleep.

Next thing I know I am in paralysis! But wait...I am stuck, but my arms seemed fine. I don't experience paralysis every time I have a OOB, and honestly that is fine with me.  I feel so exposed and vulnerable while in this state.  This time was no different.  

I take some deep breaths and try and calm myself, all the while focusing on the streak of light on the ceiling that is peeking thru the curtains that separate the bedroom from my dressing room nightlight.  I try to float up but I can only seem to get the upper part of my body out.  I can turn my head and I notice that instead of my nightstand to the right, it's some kind of longer table, like a vanity...eh, go figure. [:P]  I then start hearing something down stairs, and it sounded a bit larger than I cared for.  Of course, that makes me a bit more frantic about getting out!

I then notice something down to the right of my bed, I look and it is my Dads dog Ashes, she died several years ago.  With my right hand I start petting her telling her hey, when I feel something to my left cuddled up next to me, well I will be darned!! it is my dog Puppy, whom died just a couple of years ago!  THEN........ all of a sudden something jumped on my chest!  It was...you guessed it, yet another dog, but this one was from my childhood and she died of cancer over 15yrs ago.  Her name was pup-pup..(ok..no snickering on the names here) I hugged her and let me tell you, each and everyone of them felt fuzzy, warm and solid.  Pup-pup started to lick me in the face and I laughed and said "you always were a kisser"  I have no idea why they were there, they certaintly had not been on my mind but I was thankful for their presence, because the noise downstairs was totally forgotten. [:D]

This reunion did not last too long, because I started thinking about getting out and exploring again.  I tried what I call the superman pose (I stretch my arms out in front of me, like I am about to take off)yeah, seems dorky but has worked more than once for me..[^]
Of course it didn't work this time and now my dogs are gone. *sigh* gosh, but I really get irritated by the paraylsis.

At this point I am frustrated and think about giving up, when I hear two men outside my window talking.  They were crystal clear like my window was open, of course it isn't cause that would be stupid, it's cold! plus I am on the second story.  That stupid vulnerable feeling starts coming back and I am once again getting frantic about getting out and going to see what they are up to.  I ask for some help and poof.. standing in front of my computer, around six feet from the foot of my bed, stood my hubby.[:O]  WHAT?...ok..I know he left for work and this can't be him.  I figured it was someone that made themselves look like him so I wouldn't freak out. (I tend to freak out a bit when I see someone in my room that I don't know)  I accepted it for what it was and reached out my arms with my palms up.  He steps closer and takes my hands in his and it was the same as with the dogs, he was solid and warm.(fuzzy would have freaked me out..hehehe)  I start coming out and the greyness started to change to a bright white..everywhere.  Eureka!!!!!
Uh oh...dang it..I got excited and with that, wam! my physical eyes open and it is over...[:(] I looked at the clock and it was 5:30am.

Ugh..sometimes I could just kick myself!  But while lying there mulling things over, a light bulbs goes off!

You might have noticed that I have had a few dogs in my life (those weren't the only ones) I now have two cats.  I always thought cats loved to be held and cuddled but not my two.  I would pick them up and eight times out of ten, they just wanted the heck away from me. Now I know why, I am surrounded by dogs and they can see them!  

I believe that animals can really understand us, so I start talking outloud and explaining who the dogs were and with that done, I tried for another OOB but fell asleep..but when I woke up, there laying with me was one of my cats. Coincidence you say? I don't....there was a reason why I couldn't get out, if I had I would have been cruising around making a hard target for them to catch up to. [:D]

Wow..sorry it was so long..

Nay.