WHAT WAS IT?

Previous topic - Next topic

Gee786

cube

Sounds interesting, I can't tell you anything else about your experience beyond what you told us. I would guess it was an OBE.
OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

Gee786

Thanx for the reply. If it was an OBE then how comes my vision was really dark like it was pitch black and i cud just make out a few things??

Any ideas or anyone know what hapened in different stages of this experience??

PEACE

OverDriven

Not trying to be an a**, but learn how to spell and form sentences and you might get alot more responses.

cube

Gee786,
Seeing black when you're near your body seems to be a common experience.

My personal theory on that is that you projected into a nightmare realm where your intentions have the opposite effect of what you want. I once had an OBE into a nightmare realm where when I said 'clarity now' it blurred my vision.

When I stopped intending that, my vision went back to normal. So probably the blackness comes from you intent to see. If you move away from your body, you start to forget about your intention to see, which allows your vision to turn on.

The solution is to improve your happiness level in your physical life so that when you OBE you go to a happy realm that's more compatible with your vibration level.

OverDriven,
Please note that you misspelled 'a lot'.
OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

Gee786

I purposely misspelled becuz as long as u can read it doesnt matta if i spell different or incorrect, im not posting a topic to be assessed on spelling but to get my point across. Appreciate the help and to the guy who said if i learned to spell or write propa sentences i wud get more replies , well re-read wot i wrote as it says, not checkin for grammar or spelling and u will understand buddy.

PEACE

Gee786

Hi im new to this, half way reading thru robert bruces astral projection book.

Anyway i had an experience two days ago and would like further information on what happened, heres wot happened:

It was about 9am in the morning I was asleep and I then knew I was asleep but awake if u understand wot i mean lol, i cud hear noises outside my room. I thought to myself im gona leave my body, i moved left and right and suddenly i got out and sat on the side of my bed, it was pitch black but shudn't have been cuz it was in the morning and shud have been light. But i kind of knew my way around becuz i cud see certain objects like the door but it everything was dark.

I moved towards it and den suddenly i was outside my room, theres a bathroom door next to my door and wen i walked past this door sum1 opened it and i heard it wiv my physical ears and the wind from openin this door i actually felt it really strong on me. I then made way towards my parents room and stood next to the window, it was sunny and i cud see the sun reflections and i was physically closing my physical eyes even though they were closed but becuz of the sun rays. I made way thru to my room again but everythin was kind of cut off so the next thing i know im in my room somehow and i kind of see my blanket im lying in but everything was still dark, i tried to open my eyes but cudnt i thought how am i gona get in my body, i jus relaxed and then suddenly im awake.

Any ideas of what this was, astral projection or OBE. All the time i was projected i cud hear voices real time BUT everything was kind of pitch black so my vision was crap but just about saw a few things like the door and blanket.

Help will be appreciated people.

PEACE