OMG I just cant do it!!!! im sick and tired of this urgghhh

Previous topic - Next topic

dark_dreams

I been trying this stuff for about 2 months worth and still cant do it i mean i got tons of vibrations in my right leg then leading up to my right arm then my left palm and wrist and then a little in my left leg and i still cant get out the vibrations go allot for a sec then they start just not vibrating so much i really want out so bad i tried this for maybe about an 1hour last night i heard some rushes of air very little rushes but not sure if its the astral or not HELP i. Also i haven't downloaded any bianural because i have frigging dial-up it sucks I WANT OUT BAD!!!!!!!!  :cry:
i just try and try to get out and i vibrate loads!!! and i can't get out i even like feel like my body is being lifted up in the air but not my spirit ugrgg i can't do it help please :(

Nay

I think you're trying too hard.  It's not the end of the world if it doesn't happen right away.   Two months is not really that long at all.  Take a break and try not to get so emotional about it..  Believe me, the minute you stop straining about it, is when it will happen. :grin:

Take Care,
Nay

dark_dreams

QuoteI think you're trying too hard. It's not the end of the world if it doesn't happen right away. Two months is not really that long at all. Take a break and try not to get so emotional about it.. Believe me, the minute you stop straining about it, is when it will happen.

Yes it is the end of the world if it doesn't happen.  :cry:

Stookie

Only 2 months and you're already fed up?  Astral projection might not be the thing for you. Even after you do it, it's still not easy. Start with simple relaxation exercises and slowly work your way up.

Nostic

keep trudging away buddy. Keep trudging away. Almost no one is going to be good at projection after 2 months. What I'd suggest is just make practice a part of your daily routine, without trying to put too much emphasis on results- and yes, I realize that that's extremely difficult. But make practice a part of your day just like if you had a daily exercise routine. I don't want to discourage you, but it'll probably take years of practice to get good.

Kallas

You think two months is frustrating, try two years and counting... some people need even longer :grin: . Just do what i did, tried hard for about 3 months and then just relaxed, let things happen naturally, i mean try hard to make an exit seriously every now and then. But otherwise just be cool about it all, just think about it and try a little before you go to bed each night.

Does it matter if you get it right away, no because you know you will in time. You have been doing this nearly every night since you were born, and you will continue to do it, you just need to "be" fully there when it happens.

Also you might try and work out fully what you believe. I know for me it is probably not going to fully happen until i realize what it is I'm trying to do, completely.

As always Good Luck.
just keep persevering and you WILL do it in time.

The Present Moment

Relax. AP simply isn't an art that can be mastered by forceful effort.

Last night I got about 15 seconds of brilliant hypnogogic patterns and colors while in trance. There were sensations of movement when I tried to exit, but for whatever reason the experience didn't evolve into a projection.  Was I disappointed? No!  :smile:

Sepultura123

Im sure you was not dissapointed ...

The feeling of vibration and the hypnogogic hallucination are really great too. Thats just a new sensation that is a blast to have.

chaztin

Kallas is Absolutely correct.

Winning is not victory, but quitting is defeat.  Its believing and doing things properly and according to ur aim, remember, aim is the most important thing.  I am not doing is since more than a week, but I trust myself and over this stuff.  :D, brother keep it up.  SUCCESS DOESN'T COME WITH TIME, BUT WITH PERFECT PRACTICE AND DETERMINATION. and lastly,  PATH OF SUCCESS IS THE DIFFICULT THAN ALL OTHERS, THIS IS HOW U RECOGNIZE WHICH ONE IS PATH OF SUCCESS.
1st n only oobe on 12th july 2006! :D!

Winners say: Its difficult but possible!

Losers yell: Its possible but difficult!

Let all OBErs be the 1st case!

Dakmor

I'm trying this for about 2 years and I can count my successful projections with my fingers. But I think the trick is as kallas said make your trainings a part of your normal life, forget about them and just do them. Try projecting every night like it is a normal think like brushing your teeth. And one day you'll do it. Ah and try lucid dreaming techniques, they are easy, fun and affective..
"Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar. Ask yourself, all of you,
What power would HELL have if those here imprisoned were not able to dream of Heaven?"
-Dream

dark_dreams

I don't know what Lucid Dreaming is..... and through the whole astral projection when i try it am i supposed to have my eyes open or closed?

Dakmor

It is better if your eyes are close because you have to make your physical eyes sleep. I dont know if it is possible to do that while your eyes are open.

If you really want to do AP I think you must research about lucid dreaming.

Roughly it is the state which occurs when you realize you are dreaming in your dream. And when you realize it you can control your dream. And it is much more easy to convert a lucid dream to an AP than to do a full planned AP.- At least for me-

There are some techniques to realize you are dreaming. All of these are based on taming your brain. The most general example is:

Buy a watch with alarm clock feature and set the alarm to alert you every 30 minutes. Every 30 minutes when the alarm starts think that if you are dreaming or not, look around you, try to fly -dont jump from somewhere- and try to read small writings -If you are in dream you wont be able to-. If you do this a few weeks than youll start to check if you are dreaming in your dreams and when you realize youll experience a lucid dream.
NOTE: Never say that " It is too real it cannot be a dream" always do the tests, sometimes when you are sooooooo sure that everything is real, you find out that you are in a dream.

This was just an example you can find tons of exercises about this topic. And there are many useful books. The only way to do a succesful AP is  to research.

Good Luck
"Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar. Ask yourself, all of you,
What power would HELL have if those here imprisoned were not able to dream of Heaven?"
-Dream

Kallas

Yea aiming for a lucid dream is a great place to start, they can be amazing experiances in themself. And once you get one you will go "yes... halfway there" :grin: And that is exactly right they are as many people have said, stepping stones to a fully blown projection.

Kodemaster

JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

Sepultura123

Lucid Dreaming are a great way to achieve OBE. I heard its very more easy and rare thats its unsuccesfull.

But the problem is Lucid Dream is just like a dream in a kind of way. So when you lucid like in a dream you don't always think right and about the right thing you want to do.

Myself , I never tryed to AP by a Lucid Dream because I never think about that while im lucid because there is so much thing to do while your lucid.

Whenever do AP but dont do Lucid Dream (LD) should do it. It help a lot for OBE and you can do everything you want while Lucid , with a lot of pratice...

David Warner

dark_dreams,

Leaving the body is a skill practiced thru time,patience, desire, and commitment. It took me about 2-3months before my first experience, but beyond that to keep at it took A LOT of work.

Your more welcome to visit my web site for helpful info. stats, and video. I am sure it will open you up to the work involved.

www.invisiblelight.us

Good Luck,

Tvos
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

lizardboy14ehs

OMG!!! You just can't rush these kind of things. Go with the flow. You really don't have much of a choice, i mean let's see you could either quit or keep trying. For me, i'll just keep trying. I mean i don't have a choice i want to AP as badly as the next guy but i have no choice so why not sit back and enjoy the journey to learning how to AP. I mean you have the rest of your life so if you just stay patient you will eventually learn anyways so all i can say is just to sit back, keep trying, relax, and go with the flow.
An adventure is getting from point A to point B without a map.
                           -Me