OOBE at last! after 10 years.

Previous topic - Next topic

djed

Having finished the 90 day course by Robert Bruce and Brian Mercer, I carried on practicing what I had learnt, energy raising and storing, primary energy centers stimulation and Trance meditation in the afternoons 3pm – 4pm. I am now on my 107 day. I had given up hoping to astral project so had just started to read Stephen LaBerge's 'Lucid Dreaming' and decided I would content myself with lucid dreams which I occasionally still have. This morning I awoke at 4am got up and made myself some tea & toast, read some of 'Lucid Dreaming' and made the suggested affirmation ' next time I'm dreaming, I will remember I am dreaming'  At 5am I lay back for about 10 minutes doing some energy raising etc. Then lay on my side to sleep... don't remember anything else until I feel myself come out of body, I am in the etheric (RealTimeZone).
I say 'I am out' floating in my bedroom and I go on the route I had planned on about 'Day 80' when I was trying to exit. Floating out of my bedroom, down to the basement lounge and see the concrete birdbath which is outside in the garden superimposed on the perception of the lounge, like a 'mind- split'
I am then back in my bedroom and dive out of the window to the street, all this is quite dark, but then as I begin to fly it becomes normal daylight. I am flying over 'bush' (woods/forest) and come down by three young girls aged about 6=8 yrs who are sitting in the grass. There is a guy sitting by, about 30yrs, I guess their father. Being occupied, he doesn't see me, but one of the girls looks straight at me and smiles and tells the other girls. There is no fear in them, just fascination. I leave them and find some other people in their early twenties. I go up to one of the women and just touch her breast there is no reaction from her but the others are humorously fascinated. She says to me' what's your name?' I say I am just a dreamer' I ask her if she has a boyfriend and there is a sort of shock from everyone and quiet and she looks down hearted and sad and I realize I have asked a sensitive question, so with compassion I give her a hug to which she responds gratefully and I leave. I am floating through the bush and hear someone giving a lecture which sounds like archeology of the area. I have difficulty in remembering any more of this section. Now I am flying over a river and see a large trout and decide to dive into the water, it is murky and low visibility. I try to touch the fish but he is too quick, I try to surface but can't find the way up. It is now dark yellowish patterned no movement I try commands, no good, I try spinning round, no good. I call God for help and am out ok.
I decide to go home but see a small girl outside a large house and follow her inside. I see an elderly person half asleep so don't go into that room but hear people talking in another.
There are several women sitting on a couch and armchairs, they look at me fascinated, no fear. I am intending to explain that I am dreaming in the astral, but as I sit down on the couch opposite I softly come back to the physical and wakeup. It is 6.15 am, one of the longest oobe I have had, and this is after 10 years of not being able to.
:-D
Cheers djed
I have a dream, a song to sing...d~ d~ d~

Lexy

"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

Xanth

Good job djed!

Solid experience!  :)

Astral316

I enjoy reading RTZ exploration stories like this, they motivate me to put in more effort... great read.

Adepto

After 10 years! Congratulations. It must have been one of the most satisfying moments of your life.  :wink: Onwards, to infinity!

NoY

ether2

8-)
keep practising when ya good ya will learn that ya can OBE/AP driving a car try at the lights first (stationary) top speed for me to date is around 135 km/h obviously for only a split second but slower speeds of around 100 km/h to date over 3 seconds bit more than that
trick is obviously to be conscious of ya physical bodys actions and conscious of ya OBE/AP actions, at the same time...hard slowly does it though...don't crash

good luck

love all
Don't Forget-Love All, Means To Care 4 all=being more ONE which is the highest of height of consciousnesses in the dimension we live in...love all doesnt mean cuddly cuddly

http://thewayitisether.wordpress.com/

personalreality

be awesome.

pondini

one moment here, ether2. are you saying you are able to AP while driving a car here in physical reality?

Summerlander

Greytraveller

Hallo djed
Obviously Hearty Congratulations are in order here.
And that was quite an eventful OBE as well.
You should win some sort of prize for being the most patient and determined person to succeed at having an OBE. Someone over at astralviewers finally succeeded at going out of body after 61/2 years of trying. But trying for ten tears beats that hands down.
You have solidly reinforced my conviction that determination and patience Are huge assets. Good job. :-D

Regards  8-)
Grey

Mr.PumperNickle

That's simply amazing! It motivates me to project, Congratz!
So close but so far to projecting. It'll come one day, i'll just have to wait.

ether2

Quote from: pondini on May 18, 2011, 13:34:51
one moment here, ether2. are you saying you are able to AP while driving a car here in physical reality?

yes as it is known amongst the people that even teach this stuff and at different speeds as some had a test to see if it was only at the one speed 100 km/h.. .
and i have to extend those few seconds i believe the real figure for (OBe only) is above 5 seconds don't remember the speed though it was on a country road speed limit of 100/110 km/h 
AP not that long around two seconds

good luck

love all
Don't Forget-Love All, Means To Care 4 all=being more ONE which is the highest of height of consciousnesses in the dimension we live in...love all doesnt mean cuddly cuddly

http://thewayitisether.wordpress.com/

Timandra

Quote from: djed on May 17, 2011, 22:07:40
Having finished the 90 day course by Robert Bruce and Brian Mercer, I carried on practicing what I had learnt, energy raising and storing, primary energy centers stimulation and Trance meditation in the afternoons 3pm – 4pm. I am now on my 107 day. I had given up hoping to astral project so had just started to read Stephen LaBerge's 'Lucid Dreaming' and decided I would content myself with lucid dreams which I occasionally still have. This morning I awoke at 4am got up and made myself some tea & toast, read some of 'Lucid Dreaming' and made the suggested affirmation ' next time I'm dreaming, I will remember I am dreaming'  At 5am I lay back for about 10 minutes doing some energy raising etc. Then lay on my side to sleep... don't remember anything else until I feel myself come out of body, I am in the etheric (RealTimeZone).
I say 'I am out' floating in my bedroom and I go on the route I had planned on about 'Day 80' when I was trying to exit. Floating out of my bedroom, down to the basement lounge and see the concrete birdbath which is outside in the garden superimposed on the perception of the lounge, like a 'mind- split'
I am then back in my bedroom and dive out of the window to the street, all this is quite dark, but then as I begin to fly it becomes normal daylight. I am flying over 'bush' (woods/forest) and come down by three young girls aged about 6=8 yrs who are sitting in the grass. There is a guy sitting by, about 30yrs, I guess their father. Being occupied, he doesn't see me, but one of the girls looks straight at me and smiles and tells the other girls. There is no fear in them, just fascination. I leave them and find some other people in their early twenties. I go up to one of the women and just touch her breast there is no reaction from her but the others are humorously fascinated. She says to me' what's your name?' I say I am just a dreamer' I ask her if she has a boyfriend and there is a sort of shock from everyone and quiet and she looks down hearted and sad and I realize I have asked a sensitive question, so with compassion I give her a hug to which she responds gratefully and I leave. I am floating through the bush and hear someone giving a lecture which sounds like archeology of the area. I have difficulty in remembering any more of this section. Now I am flying over a river and see a large trout and decide to dive into the water, it is murky and low visibility. I try to touch the fish but he is too quick, I try to surface but can't find the way up. It is now dark yellowish patterned no movement I try commands, no good, I try spinning round, no good. I call God for help and am out ok.
I decide to go home but see a small girl outside a large house and follow her inside. I see an elderly person half asleep so don't go into that room but hear people talking in another.
There are several women sitting on a couch and armchairs, they look at me fascinated, no fear. I am intending to explain that I am dreaming in the astral, but as I sit down on the couch opposite I softly come back to the physical and wakeup. It is 6.15 am, one of the longest oobe I have had, and this is after 10 years of not being able to.
:-D
Cheers djed

Wow, congratulations! Ten years is a long time, good that you're back!  8-)
Some things have to be believed to be seen ~ Ralph Hodgson

djed

Thanks for the support guys, but it has been the encouragement of all the posters on this Astral Pulse website I have to thank, and RB & BM's 90day course that gave me 'what works for me'
It's great to be in the 'great out there' once again!
Cheers djed

XNomadX

My favorite part was when you groped the boob, classic!  :evil:

djed

I know I'm trying to give that up  :evil:

Cheers, djed :-D

XNomadX

Don't fret it man! I would've done the same thing. If she responds "positively" why not?  :evil: