OOBE - Awakining people

Previous topic - Next topic

SweP

Alright AP's,

I came up with an idea that probably will be welcoming :)
What if we did some type of scheduling on waking up people from dreams. For instance, lets say I want an OOBE. Then people respond with times they are going for an AP themselves.
This would be an awesome path to have an OOBE for people who have never experienced an OOBE before.

Does this sounds like a good idea? If so...
What info do you guys need to wake someone up at an remote location?

Xanth

I only have two questions for you.  :)

Quote from: SweP on August 17, 2013, 10:35:43
Alright ATS
What is ATS?

And

QuoteI came up with an idea that probably will be accepted :)
Why do you need an idea to be accepted by us in order to try it?  :)

SweP

ATS is, http://www.abovetopsecret.com/. I mixed up the forums I'm on.
Accepted may be wrong expressed. Edited the word. My english is not that good.

Xanth

Quote from: SweP on August 17, 2013, 12:27:23
ATS is, http://www.abovetopsecret.com/. I mixed up the forums I'm on.
Accepted may be wrong expressed. Edited the word. My english is not that good.
hehe Noted.
And you're english is better than most.  :)

Now onto your question!

See, the thing is that consciousness is everything, we're all one.  The separation we all see (ie: you are different from me) is an illusion.  This is paramount to not only understand, but experience.  To experience it is part of enlightenment.

What this means for your question is that, since we're all one anyway, another "person" doesn't have to be asleep in order to project with you.  You can project with someone, have a grand adventure with them, yet in the end, they probably won't consciously remember any of it.  So the trick isn't to project with them, that's the relatively easy part... the hard part is getting them to directly and consciously experience it so that they can remember it.

SweP

Quote from: Xanth on August 17, 2013, 15:42:50
hehe Noted.
And you're english is better than most.  :)

Now onto your question!

See, the thing is that consciousness is everything, we're all one.  The separation we all see (ie: you are different from me) is an illusion.  This is paramount to not only understand, but experience.  To experience it is part of enlightenment.

What this means for your question is that, since we're all one anyway, another "person" doesn't have to be asleep in order to project with you.  You can project with someone, have a grand adventure with them, yet in the end, they probably won't consciously remember any of it.  So the trick isn't to project with them, that's the relatively easy part... the hard part is getting them to directly and consciously experience it so that they can remember it.
Those lines leave me with a lot of questions.
If we all are one. Would this also make it possible to astral project with freinds while they are still awake. Because the astral body is "always" nearby the physical body?
Perhaps it is possible to tune in to the astral-body's experience while awake and experience the physical world, just experience the astral body not control it.

*Could you have both a little amount of conscious in the physical and a little amount of conscious in the astral and experience both at the same time?
*Is it possible to tune in to "someone" elses experiences for instance. I experience what you're doing in the astral from "mine" physical body awake(?)?

OnT: What if we did a list of people who want to project a specific time and "guides" here from astralpulse. Would that be possible? Is it a lot of work from the projector's side to make someone conscious?

Cheers

Lionheart

Quote from: SweP on August 17, 2013, 19:55:38
OnT: What if we did a list of people who want to project a specific time and "guides" here from astralpulse. Would that be possible? Is it a lot of work from the projector's side to make someone conscious?
Why?  :?

People will learn when they are ready to. Up to now they haven't and there is usually a good reason behind it.

Astralsuzy

You could ask a family member or a friend if they are interested in this idea.    That might be easier than trying to get people on this forum.    People live in different parts of the world and can be in different time zones.  I think it is a great idea.  I wish I knew someone that was interested in doing it. 

SweP

Quote from: Lionheart on August 17, 2013, 20:35:01
Why?  :?

People will learn when they are ready to. Up to now they haven't and there is usually a good reason behind it. 
You have a good point in what you're saying.

oT: Did my best session today, feeling very good ^_^
Even if I had my eyes closed I saw some type of light what is this? I couldn't see what it just started to get brighter and then I got too scared of the "sinking feeling".

Lionheart

Quote from: SweP on August 18, 2013, 09:14:15
oT: Did my best session today, feeling very good ^_^
Even if I had my eyes closed I saw some type of light what is this? I couldn't see what it just started to get brighter and then I got too scared of the "sinking feeling".
Congratulations, every step forward is a good one!  :-)

I know you have likely read this on this Forum many times, but to successfully AP, you need to just passively observe all these "signposts". Like for instance when it gets brighter and the sinking feelings. You need to confront your fear of them. They usually tone down after you have a good amount of practice under your belt.