OOBE Hemi-Sync CDs and other Audio CDs

Previous topic - Next topic

bmw

I'm not sure about any of those CD's et cetera you mentioned; however, if you check out the promo on Bruce's new book Mastering Astral Projection, you'll see that the book includes a similar CD.  Check it out, you may have heard of it.  I'll take a look at the brainwave generator and tell you what I think.  Take care.
He who binds himself in a Joy,
Does the winged life destroy;
He who kisses the Joy as it flies,
Lives in Eternity's sunrise.
--William Blake

bmw

I'm not sure about any of those CD's et cetera you mentioned; however, if you check out the promo on Bruce's new book Mastering Astral Projection, you'll see that the book includes a similar CD.  Check it out, you may have heard of it.  I'll take a look at the brainwave generator and tell you what I think.  Take care.
He who binds himself in a Joy,
Does the winged life destroy;
He who kisses the Joy as it flies,
Lives in Eternity's sunrise.
--William Blake

dkj400

Woah! I'd never pay so much even if it is for an OBE. I'm sure they may work though.

I'd rather go with Brainwave generator.

Hannah b

I have the entire gateway series, and I've been doing them for the past 3 years.One thing is sure...I don't get obe while doing it...but that's just ne.My more experienced friend zaps out in seconds after listening to any of them.Many times I've had obe directly after listening to them..
one thing is sure: they helped me a lot, especially with learning how to relax and clear your mind. I used to be panicly afraid of different things happening to my body...(feeling of cool breeze...numbness...buzzing...)...so now I'm a lot less afraid, because I experience it all the time during the exercises
. I might not be the best example...please remember that in no way you'll get an obe only after playing the cds...it's not a miracle pill..you have to put some of your own work into it.I read this very detailed post here (on the forum) once, about someone who also had been using the GE...I just have no idea where to find it;(((There were tons of details and good info for anyone interested.

PS..even if I'm not planning to obe...my brain craves for the hemi sync
sounds...they feel so good!!like a good brain massage;;)))
good luck
The only constant in the Universe is change

fungihead

im also interested in trying these tapes or cds that help you have OBEs, but here in the uk i cannot find ANYWERE that sells them, so i was wondering if there are any sites that sell them and will ship to the uk.
thanks.[:D]

Hannah b

I brought mine in Poland with no problems, so I can't imagine that you can't get them in the UK!!...hmm...sorry have you tried "hemi-sync uk" phrase in Google or something??
good luck

Hannah b

cairnsb

Hello -

I am sure a number of you have read the Robert Monroe Series...

He has also made a number of "hemi-sync" CDs (basically audio cds that help with oobe and altered states of awareness)

http://www.hemi-sync.com/shop/customer/home.php?cat=8

Just wondering if anyone has used them?
Any thoughts about them?
Are there any cheaper alternatives?
Has Robert Bruce done anything like this (I would be more inclined to buy from Bruce then Monroe)?
Bottom line - do they work?

I have downloaded the "astral abyss" MP3 and a few others from the file area in this forum and had limited success [:D]

Anyone out there recomend the Brainwave generator ?
http://www.bwgen.com/

Thanks in advance