overcoming fear factor

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger

In my opinion, two things will aid you in this:

1. Keeping focused - when you learn to focus solely on your exercises, you won't even notice the vibrations unless you pay attention to them.

2. Practice - something can be frightening the first several times because it's new.  But after hundreds of times, you won't be afraid anymore.  You'll know what to expect and you'll be happy you have good solid vibrations coming.

:)

Qui-Gon Jinn

When the really heavy vibrations hit and the heart center runs wilder than my little freaky kitten, it´s not a matter of getting afraid, but almost no matter how well developed ones ability to focus on other things, I would say it´s very hard to not be at least somewhat distracted by these sensations.

Rising sun, Robert sais the heavy sensations will grow weaker in strength with practice/experience, and again, that sounds logical.  
What you would do is to do some NEW- work as often as you can (to develop your energy body systems and thereby lessen the energy resistance when the projectable double is being generated, which seems to be the cause of the vibrations) and when the vibrations set in when trying to exit, the only thing to do is to ignore them as much as you can(or as little as you can, depending on perspective), trying not to give them any thoughts.  Just do the best you can, perhaps even you can lessen them without snapping out of your induced trance state? Try...

Anyway, enjoy the vibrations without attachment to them would be my advice..   it doesn´t need to be THAT hard actually.

Take care guys// Qui-Gon

- Your focus determines your reality -

Edited by - Qui-Gon Jinn on 17 March 2002  10:29:22

Rising Sun

Is there any way to make the vibration and energy building part LESS intense? I am trying to get used to is so that it doesn't distract me, but it doesn't seem to be working yet....and it continues to keep me from moving into projection...I get distracted and snap out of it.
Namaste

Edited by - rising sun on 17 March 2002  04:10:06