paronomal activaty

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool101

Ok soo im going to sleep at my dads for a rew days anyway my dads house is really old and there is a few ghosts ive seen anyway is it safe to continue astral projecting there and by the way i have asked spirits the house before too help me astral project and i felt like i was being pulled out of my body

Lucidityman

Hi

Short answer..Yes go project in your dads old house.. it is fine.

If you asked a spirit to pull you out, then you also have to be ready for when or if they touch you. If they do touch you, how will you react to boneless soft hands grabbing your ankles? Will you freak out and ruin your attempt or will you chill out and just let it happen?

dpk38

So what happened? Did you project? Please update us with your experiences.
The answer to all questions is earnest self enquiry, "Who am I?"

Cool101

I did manage to project and i did see a spirit that i used to see when i was younger it was quite negative and didnt want to leave the house so i just projected somewhere else good astral projection i will do a more detailed version of the astral projection if anybody wants to hear it

Loosh

Quote from: Lucidityman on January 17, 2015, 17:56:40
Hi

Short answer..Yes go project in your dads old house.. it is fine.

If you asked a spirit to pull you out, then you also have to be ready for when or if they touch you. If they do touch you, how will you react to boneless soft hands grabbing your ankles? Will you freak out and ruin your attempt or will you chill out and just let it happen?

I'm still in freak out mode, it's all just so bizarre.

Cool101

Which oart paranomal activaty or astral projection or being pulled out of your body by a spirit