Past and future travel

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayla

Is it possible to astral travel into the past and future?

My mind has voluntarily blocked out events when I was little as I believe they are too traumatic.  I would, however, like to remember everything so that I can deal with it and move on.  I'd like to travel into the past and maybe talk to my "little self" to get answers.

Any ideas as to how I can contact my "little self", if at all possible?

Flamethon

I never projected into the Astral yet but from what I read, Time Travel into the past and future is possible. You should visit this site for more info.

http://astralvoyage.com/projection/timetravel_english.html

I hope it helps
Life is a Journey, a Journey where all events that occur are merely those created through Will and Faith. Have Faith that you Will overcome all obstacles. Open the Heart and let the Mind flow freely for these are the keys to living life to the fullest.

Risu no Kairu

Yeah, it's possible, but you don't need to do it to relive your own memories.

You're memories are a part of you, so you can access  them yourself. Just meditate, and think about the things you want to remember, or something.

I don't know to do it, becaue I've not done it, but I do know it can be done.
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Frank

Cayla:

What you are suggesting I think is a great idea. My upbringing was rather traumatic as well and I found this kind of exercise extremely useful. It opened pathways within me that I just never knew existed. I'm not sure whom you mean by "little self". Did you get that concept from a book?

We only experience time on the physical. So the very act of stepping out of this realm takes us beyond the constructs of past, present and future. I would recommend you not try to heal these parts of yourself through astral travel. Dealing with such intense emotional interplay, while immersed within the astral environment, could be an almost impossible situation for you to deal with. For a start there is no way you would be able to set a base level, therefore, distortions would be paramount. Under such circumstances all imagery, symbols, etc. would be meaningless within the context of the healing you wish to accomplish.

Far better to stay grounded through the physical while you do it IMO. All you would need for this is a bit of light meditation. I would do a little preparation beforehand. Write out the situation on paper, and note the questions you want answers to. Then meditate quietly for, say, 30 minutes a day taking one question at a time and allow the feelings to bubble up to the surface as they feel ready.

HTH

Yours,
Frank

Cayla

Thank you for the link Flamethon.  I've looked at the site and it's exactly what I've been looking for.