Past, Future Soul travel through OBEs

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex-Anderson

Just curious if anyone has made efforts to explore past or future lives in their experiences. Only recently I have just started reading a book called 'Mending the Past and Healing the future with Soul Retrieval' by Alberto Villoldo. The book is good, and is making think perhaps in somewhat a different context towards when I'm able to have my next experience.

It's weird but in all of my previous episodes, they have only ever taken place in what I would call the present time frame, or in what would appear to be a complete non-earthly time frame, either way I have never had an objective to explore my past whilst in an OBE but very interested in the concept.

T.L.

I love the subject of past and future. There are a lot of beliefs people tend to gravitate towards. Some would say well visiting the future is not possible as the future hasn't actually happened yet. From my experience with the latter belief, I have to say it's a narrow minded way to look at it. I have most definitely had experiences that took place in this plane of existence, and the places, objects and other things I witnessed in that experience has not happened yet but are starting to in that certain types of vehicles and certain devices were a year or so later in the works as ideas of interest in some research departments. Visiting the future is possible, in my point of view, because the future (as well as the past obviously) have actually already happened. It is my belief through experiences that tells me that this plane of existence we call physical life is in a kind of infinite time loop. Where there really is not a true beginning and no true end. It starts precisely where it ends in a non stop fashion and there would be no distinguishable way to point to one event and say this is the beginning. I guess the way I look at it you could compare it to a Chet Zar art animation (like the ones he produced for the band tool for their concert backdrops). One event leads to the next until you are back to where you started.

On the subject of the visiting the past, your past to be precise, once again completely possible. When I did it not only did I see myself in the past in a very objective manner, but I was able to leave that area and follow friends that going somewhere else. When I seen what my previous I and friends were talking about I not only remembered that conversation, but I remember the month and year it took place. When my friends said they had plans to go elsewhere I was curious thinking "hey where did they go that day when they killed our plans"... so I followed them. I remembered I had a feeling they weren't being honest with me back then and when I followed them I realized I was right. These friends I haven't spoken too in almost ten years (at that time I had this experience). Well mid last year I went to my hometown and got into contact with one of them. We talked about the past and all that so then I asked A.M. if it was true that on that particular time if he went camping with the people I saw him meet up with. Not to get into specifics he kind of looked at me weird and thought kind of long and hard about what he was going to say, he finally admitted yes and apologized about what took place. He then pestered me for about an hour on how I found out, and then said that he couldnt believe someone had told me knowing that it might cause me to hurt him. He also asked if I knew about it all this time why hadn't I brought it up before like ten years ago haha. Thinking I recently found out did not even cross his mind as he knew just as I did with him, I lost contact with everyone else for a much longer time than him and his brother. Anyway I kind of ranted a little bit but it is completely possible and you can do it objectively. Very interesting subject and it's cool others are just as interested in it.