Past OBE???

Previous topic - Next topic

astral man

Hey guys, some of you people have been trying to remember past OBES in your childhood, well i have been thinking and i can remember one very clear dream....or OBE??? I was flying around inside my high school, and then i though about my friends and they were flying around with me ( or were they with me at the start ) anyway, i think i had a though that if i could fly then i must be able to fly through walls, and then i flew through a window, and then all of a sudden i was watching some little kid riding a small tricycle down a jetty, and then all of a sudden i was back at my school, and i was by myself, and there were tonnes of people just standing around so there was no ground to land on, and i was having trouble flying, and i kept sinking..........and that is all i can remember, do any of you people think that that could have been an OBE?

Thanks
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

dharma_talk

Sounds more like a lucid dream to me, but who knows, maybe it was an OBE.  Take my word for it because i still cant AP, but I have read lots of material on it and I have many lucid dreams.  I also had similar experiences as a child.  What might help you out is going to www.astraldynamics.com and reading some material about the subject there.  Good luck and happy projecting.
Virtues are no less contagious than vices.

pekle

how do you exacly know if your astral projecting or lucid dreaming? And is there really a difference between those two things ? Is Astral Projection the same as OBE ? Theres so many people saying different things :/ me confused
Yea I`m a norwegian, so what you gonna do !

catmeow

I remember as a kid of about 9 or 10, I used to have "weird dreams" where I would be walking around my house at night.  Everything was kind of grey and misty and it was hard to move.  Whenever I reached for a light switch in these dreams, the light would never come on, no matter how hard I tried to press the switch.  It was a bit scary for a 9/10 year old.   :roll:

A few years later I had my first conscious LD/OBE and walked around the house.  It was dark, so I reached for a wall light switch to turn on the light.  I pressed it and could feel it move, but to my complete suprise the light didn't come on!  Quick as a flash I remembered the "weird dreams" I used to have as a young kid.  In that instant I realised the significance of those early dreams... they were OBE's!     :wink:

catmeow
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

astral man

it may sound weird, but when i was little, because i play the piano, i had a keyboard, a little crappy one that i first started to learn on, and of a night i would wake up and hear someone or something playing it, and i ould go out and there would be no one there that i could see.....can entities play keybaords.....just writing this makes me as creeped out as when i was little.... :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

cyas :wink:
"People only see what they are prepared to see."