How do I get an OBE from lucid dreaming?

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusions

What do I need to do to get an OBE when I am lucid?
The One is ALL. And the All are One.

Bedeekin

The amulet of Osiris. But first you must pass a camel through the eye of a needle.

Bedeekin

Obviously that was a lie.

haha.. I was called away from the laptop and realised I'd posted this and forgot about it.

You are already in the OOBE state when Lucid dreaming. :)

Fusions

But I want to be OBE within the physical world or in the astral plane (and not the dreaming one).

Fusions

I just found this in a sticky. What is the training zone and how do I get there?

Bedeekin

Aah... ok

The dreaming one is the 'astral' for a start. This has been conformed for me hundreds of times, albeit using different levels of focus and intent. The RTZ projection is fleeting and more difficult.. although they were the predominant 'type' when I first started.

Only from my own experience (others may beg to differ) a RTZ experience is instigated from Sleep Paralysis... or they are spontaneous.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/everything_you_could_ever_want_to_know_about_sleep_paralysis-t38734.0.html;msg329658#msg329658

missym

When I am dreaming, I fly as fast as I possibly can into the sky, at which point I feel intense vibrations. They get more and more intense and then all of a sudden I pop out of my body into the etheral world. I don't know if it works for everybody, but this is how I exit every single time.
Bring into play the divine within you, so on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role.

Xanth

Quote from: missym on April 27, 2013, 12:37:29
When I am dreaming, I fly as fast as I possibly can into the sky, at which point I feel intense vibrations. They get more and more intense and then all of a sudden I pop out of my body into the etheral world. I don't know if it works for everybody, but this is how I exit every single time.
Strangely enough, that's how some people go to more 'strange' non-physical realities (or what you would probably call the astral).  :)