Phasing?

Previous topic - Next topic

PyroPsion69

Umm...well I haven't project yet myself, but with other psychic activities like telepathy I'll know that its really happening when there is no way it could have been just my imagination making things up.

Nick

Hi jc84corvette,

You probably should read up on some of the "sticky" topics in the Astral Consciousness forum. I would suggest Phasing Methods, Achieving Consciousness state for Astral Phasing, and a non-sticky topic called Focusing Attention Within and my F27 place.

All of those topics have great information on phasing and using your imagination. You can try them out with Astral Pulse Island but don't be discouraged, keep trying. [:)]

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

jc84corvette

Thank you very much for the great reply Nick![8D]

GhostRider

Is there a way of double-checking your experiances to make sure they are real?  Or do you have to rely on your own judgement for these things?
"

Shadow20205

I think you got ta trust your own instinct with this one, if its the phasing I think thieir talking about.[8D]

jc84corvette

Sometimes you remember and sometimes you dont. Sometimes you remember right when you wake up but forget it in 10 min. YOu gotta piece things together.

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by jc84corvette

I tried the astral island thing and I imagined it two times so far. Everything is my own visulization! When will that stop and I am actualy there? Im confused...

Just remember that there is an extremely fine line between your imagination and the astral realm.  Imagination is used to bring us to the edge, and our passive desire helps us to cross over.
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

jc84corvette

I tried the astral island thing and I imagined it two times so far. Everything is my own visulization! When will that stop and I am actualy there? Im confused...