Can't get past this stage

Previous topic - Next topic

Mydral

Well I started trying to OBE and I keep logs of things that happen. I never acctually made a sucecessfull OBE and so I want to post my log so that you guys can maybe tell me how far I already got or what I should try to do. (Note the log is written in a note form so just bare with it
:wink: )

AP trial July 9 (night time):
I started out with the mind awake, body asleep method. (may hands where lying on my body normal position) Nothing happened. All of a sudden I become aware that I stopped with the method (memory is vague). I started seeing a blue pulsating light at some point. I told myself to resume the method and so I did. I tried to phase out of my body by imagining myself standing up and walking out of the house and then along our street. Imagination was fine while being in my room, I open the door and walk out. When I tried to go down the staircase I found myself stuck, I could not imagine this properly. At some point I was then standing infront of my house door. While I am opening it the thought if I am barefoot or with shoes hits me, I choose to go outside barefoot. I start walking over my front lawn going right from the house, then changing my mind and turning left. It should be noted that I imagined it being daytime, although it was night outside. After some time I think that its not working (well it wasn't since this was my imagination) and so I imagine balloons around my hands and start flying upwards. Memory stops again here, not sure what happened. At some point I become aware again of my surroundings and see the blue light but stronger (I actually can't put any of this in a chronological order since I lost my time sense). There was a V-shape in my vision, the blue light pulsated in this V-shape and then there was a border. In my peripheral vision other lights started to appear (also blue) at some point but just briefly and they went away again. I also tried the rope method at some points but nothing really happened. At points I started having imaginary dreams, my mind so to say drifted off with imaginations of places or events (which I can't remember) before I could catch myself and return into the "trance state". During this AP trial I started feeling vibrations, during the end my arms, hands, legs sometimes, body, head (crown chakra) started feeling different. At a point I felt my fingers at a wrong place, at one point I had the brief imagination that my arms where somewhere else. At a point something touched the right side of my head (It might have been the curtain) which made it tingle. My eye opend briefly sometimes when I became "aware" again.
I stopped the AP trial consciously after something screamed in myself that I have to leave my body right now... literally screamed. I should not have to scream.
I lost sense of time during the AP trial and so I do not know how long it was. I just know it stopped around 9:30pm but I am not sure when I started anymore. It was some time after 8pm probably close to 8:30pm.

Some time after I wrote this I started to remember some of my "imaginary dreams" I mentioned ealier. In one I was in a motel room and there was a man with me with whom I talked. In another one there was my brother. Thats all I remember.
In somnis veritas