Please help, friend has not returned from astral world.

Previous topic - Next topic

hazza88

For the past month or so a friend of mine has been telling about all these astral experiences that he has been having and have been sounding really interested but very intense, and yesterday i got a call from his girlfriend saying that he is really ill and has turned into a zombie and that he is only responding sometimes to people with grunts or 1 or 2 word answers, i tried speaking to him on the phone and couldnt get anything out of him except a couple of words. This all happened when he woke up saturday, i spoke to him on friday and he was very chatty and normal. Im going to see him later today and was hoping that someone here that has experience in this kind of thing could please advise me on things to try with him.

Apparently some of the things that could of happened are:

1) escapism
2) he thought it was a permanent state / frequency for him (i.e. hes ascended to that)
3) he doesnt know how to disconnect / cannot (due to lack of experience)

Simo

Point 3 is not possible i think!you see the lack of experience might prevent you from getting out,not from getting back.If he lacks experience he should be back seconds after he got out
Who am I is not important...My message is...

Ihavewings

Quote from: hazza88 on October 11, 2012, 04:54:19
got a call from his girlfriend saying that he is really ill and has turned into a zombie

Seriously, would his girlfriend really tell you that he turned into a "zombie" in such a situation? I think you are joking or your friend has some disease.

Blazewind

It is getting into flu season.  At the risk of sounding a little obvious here, are you sure your friend doesn't have the flu or something like that.  This to me sounds more like a typical case of someone being ill than anything odd and creepy.   

Simo

desert-rat

I am guessing at about 4 things hear ,1 this is a joke , 2 this a reglious person pushing some kind of a.p. fear agenda , 3 the friend  has a health , or mental problem , or 4 the friend  is possessed by some kind of spirit or demon .   desert rat 

Lionheart

I have a feeling this "poster" doesn't have a clue what Astral Travel really is. The only thing I see that makes sense here is that his friend has created an unhealthy "obsession" with his new "toy". If he has an addictive personality, than I say this could definitely happen. I say "toy" because some times I think people find AP to be some kind of plaything, that they can just turn on and off at will, just like a video game. I have had times when my sleep was hindered to the point of trying to lie down to sleep and finding myself "noticing" for hours on end without being to turn it off. I backed completely off trying to AP for about a week, until I was ready to start anew, but much more cautiously this time.

Tongo

Lionheart

Tongo, we have to give this person the "benefit of the doubt", until proven otherwise!  :-)
I know it sounds far fletched, but so does Astral Travel to the regular guy on the street!  :wink:

rezaf

In the absence of science for this area there isn't anything any of us can prove or disprove. This website is a place to gather personal experiences to help us figure out what we are dealing with. I read everywhere that ap wasn't dangerous and that the wild beings couldn't cause any physical damage but I have seen strong wild beings that could affect the physical world a few times.

The annoying mechanism that ends our experiences and brings us back to our bodies is very strong and personally I have never needed to try anything extra for coming back to my body(well maybe something for a few seconds when I'm in sleep paralysis) but like anything else it might be possible that this mechanism doesn't work properly in this very rare case. Probably you could tell your friend to try to gradually feel his body like doing a body scan. He could also use some acupuncture.

desert-rat

Hazza 88's friend was zombie like and then normal and chatty .  This may of been a drug reaction .  A follow up post would be interesting .  I hope hazza 88 dosent make me put him/her in my post and split bin .  desert rat 

Tongo

Quote from: Lionheart on October 11, 2012, 15:34:39
Tongo, we have to give this person the "benefit of the doubt", until proven otherwise!  :-)
I know it sounds far fletched, but so does Astral Travel to the regular guy on the street!  :wink:

yeh but come on I mean just come on lol!

desert-rat

A point that I forgot , if a person is trapped in the astral there body would be unconscious , while there sprite was free to explore the astral planes , or higher .  They would not be zombie like grunting giving a word or two .  This is a health problem , a mental problem , drug use , or a joke .   desert rat 

KarmicBeats

This is probably a joke but if it were real then the person should be rushed to the emergency room.  It sounds like a stroke to me.
Karmic Beats provides free binaural, isochronic beats, ASMR, videos for astral projection, lucid dreaming, study & focus, healing and other meditations.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKlawdek

Fractal art wallpaper at blog:
http://karmicbeats.blogspot

piyal_14

Quote from: Lionheart on October 11, 2012, 15:18:10
The only thing I see that makes sense here is that his friend has created an unhealthy "obsession" with his new "toy". If he has an addictive personality, than I say this could definitely happen.
I have to agree with Lionheart here...Your friend is possibly a little obsessed over the OBEs that he's had! If that's the case then he should be back on track soon! This could also happen if your friend is a bit schizophrenic...ask him to consult some psychiatrist anyway!

Quote from: Simo on October 11, 2012, 09:52:33
Maybe a Dementor sucked out his soul?
Simo I think this is exceptionally funny!!  :-D
To astral project is an art

Simo

Quote from: piyal_14 on October 15, 2012, 02:05:01
I have to agree with Lionheart here...Your friend is possibly a little obsessed over the OBEs that he's had! If that's the case then he should be back on track soon! This could also happen if your friend is a bit schizophrenic...ask him to consult some psychiatrist anyway!
Simo I think this is exceptionally funny!!  :-D
Thanks!It just popped out moments after I read the post :D too much Harry Potter books I guess :D

piyal_14

Quote from: Simo on October 15, 2012, 08:25:54
Thanks!It just popped out moments after I read the post :D too much Harry Potter books I guess :D
That's hilarious! But it's actually interesting how we can relate so many things from the Harry Potter books when in our astral world...Not the dementor part so much...but pretty much everything else!!  :wink:
To astral project is an art

desert-rat

I was hoping hazza 88 would make some follow up posts on his/her friend .  It kind of leaves this un answered   .   For now I will put this one in the "it must of been a joke : pile .  desert rat 

Tongo

Quote from: desert-rat on October 16, 2012, 22:51:55
I was hoping hazza 88 would make some follow up posts on his/her friend .  It kind of leaves this un answered   .   For now I will put this one in the "it must of been a joke : pile .  desert rat 

Course it was a joke. Anyone who has a friend who suddenly has this happen to them and goes online into an astral forum for immediate help rather than call 911, clearly is a prankster.

Astralsuzy

In my case it would be 000 as I live in Australia.  The whole thing was stupid.  If it was real you would wake him up.  That would bring him back from the astral. 

KarmicBeats

I think I know where they guy is.  Just before the original post was made I had a ghost problem.  I cleared it up by using an extoplasmic vacuum cleaner to suck up the ghost.  Then this guy's friend goes missing :-D
Karmic Beats provides free binaural, isochronic beats, ASMR, videos for astral projection, lucid dreaming, study & focus, healing and other meditations.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKlawdek

Fractal art wallpaper at blog:
http://karmicbeats.blogspot

Simo

You are one badass Ghostbuster!Will you let him go?This is the way sith punish jedi by trapping their soul in a crystal,not alowing them to become one with the force :D

desert-rat

Taking this thread off track a bit , but following the general trend it is going.  On trapping a sprite in some thing , on the Pavlina forum http://www.stevepavlina.com/forums          a few years ago , some bought off the net some kind of stone or amulet with a sex slave bound to it .   The o.p. of that thread posted the web site , I thought it was b.s. but the owner of that site joined the forum and defended his/her store/web site . desert rat   

Simo

Quote from: desert-rat on October 18, 2012, 10:55:53
Taking this thread off track a bit , but following the general trend it is going.  On trapping a sprite in some thing , on the Pavlina forum http://www.stevepavlina.com/forums          a few years ago , some bought off the net some kind of stone or amulet with a sex slave bound to it .   The o.p. of that thread posted the web site , I thought it was b.s. but the owner of that site joined the forum and defended his/her store/web site . desert rat   

I dont get it :|

desert-rat

To Simo ,  Karmic Beats stated that the soul or spirit of Hazza 88 friend was vacuumed up by him/her in his /her vacuum .  That leaves there soul trapped in the vacuum .  A web based co. was selling a amulet , or a stone with the soul of a sex slave bound to it .  You can charge a amulet with protective powers , but I dont think you can trap the soul of a sex slave in one , but what do I know .  I dont think you can trap the soul of a living person in a vacuum either , unless they were week minded or some thing .  desert rat  
p.s. hear is a link to that thread http://www.stevepavlina.com/forums/spirituality-consciousness-awareness/47489-creepyhollows-magic-spelled-spirited-items.html