Possesion

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Robert Bruce said to the demon "Take me and leave the child." It is in the interviews, too. It was after everything else failed to help the particular child which he had been asked to free from this demon. There had only been short intervals when the demon was out of the child because the child kept calling the demon back.

When you project you do not leave the body empty or unprotected. Robert Bruce said that the mind-split effect makes it possible to have many successful projections but not be able to recall them because the memories from the physical body's point of view are recorded over the memories from the projection. The dream-mind also can record over a projection.

William Buhlman suggests creating a sort of shield of energy around yourself before projecting. I think it was a book by Denning & Phillips that suggested setting aside a place and cleaning its energy so you can learn to project there safely. Neither really feels necessary to me, but then, I don't feel like there is a presence in my home. It is one of the advantages of being so stubbornly insensitive. Maybe you can use both approaches to see if they make a difference.

Donna

quote:
Originally posted by Hephaestus:
Hi, ive not got Roberts Book(s) and not really up to buying online yet, would try to get it ordered at the library but never get round to getting to the library due to things always cropping up,  but was wondering about this ive heard about Robert Bruce being possesd - can anyone direct me to an article about this (if one exists) because until I understand more about how it happened to him im scared about continueing my attempts at OOBE, I think theres something in my house and I dont want it taking me over.
People say you have to give permission to be possesed but if Robert was possesed without permission then that is a load of poop, lol.

Hi Hephaestus,
I have just completed a "rescue Donna style" of a dark haired, middle aged man who was in your home. Here is how it occured. This method of rescue is what I have always used.
After reading your post, I asked the higher realm angels to send someone there to meet me and open a "portal" (doorway of bright light) into a higher realm.
I arrived in a brightly lit room , and not seeing an entity, called out, "Is anyone here?" First I felt an "attitude of agitaion, and general bad attitude" before he looked around a doorway, peeking at me. Here is how our converstaion went.
"Hi, will you come forward and into this lighted doorway. You are dead, and no longer belong on this plane, this angel will take you where you will be cared for, and you can progress. You are immortal, and much loved (here I felt great "love" projecting from my mid-section to him.
He replied, "I am not dead."
At this point he backed away out of sight.
I then called out to him, I had not moved, "Please come back here, as you are disturbing the man who lives here, who is still in his physical body."
In a moment he peeked back around the doorfacing and replied, "Oh, him. He ignores me." He stayed where he was so I continued.
"Yes you have passed over in death, he is still alive and can't see or hear you, though he feels you are here.You are much loved, and you will be cared for if you go through this doorway with this angel. You can work toward progression of your spirit."
Here he seemed to consider, (I read recent memories flash through his mind concerning his recent experience, he had no memory of his "death"). I felt and "heard his decision at the same time "OK".
I went forward and took his hand, at this point I noticed the light was moving with me.
He asked, "Why do you "shine" so brightly?"
I then explained that the Prime Creator was within me, and that the light he saw was Him/Her projectioning  outward. I took him to the portal to the one side of the room where the angel awaited to take him. Again I projected a great "love" to him and kissed his cheek, and away they went.
Others who can do rescue may check, and make sure for you, but you should now no longer feel a presence in your home.
Donna

Frank

Wow, Donna, that's really neat. How the heck do you do that? I mean, how do you know you are at the right place and stuff?

Yours,
Frank

helen

Donna,WOW and HOW and WHAT ? and lots of other Ifs , whens and whys?
---------------------
Hephaestus please do keep us all posted,Let us all Know If the presence in your home has shifted or changed in any-way or even Buggered off alltogether.
-----------Donna I have not read any of your posts so far but you have just got me started,Can I ask ? -------------Are you in with a church ?-------Do you have a God ?  also what is your rate of success with your work ?-------------
Last of all Donna, do you see yourself as a Medium or am I on the wrong track ?------------all the best-------Helen.

amcturbo

Donna,
Your post is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC.  Thank you for sharing it.

Do you use phasing to 'go there' or the traditional OBE practice?

Cheers!
Greg Taylor :)

"Whatever consciousness may be, it's not a small thing" - Ingo Swann
"Oh, I... ain't got no ... body" - David Lee Roth (Van Halen)

Hephaestus

Thanks for the information Tom, knowing Robert told the demon it could take him makes me feel more safer now, how did he get rid of it though?

Donna, cor blimey, you did that! thanks, I will see over the next week or so whether or not I feel that the presence has gone. I guess one of the best ways to do this would be to project again and stay out this time, last time I projected (which isnt easy for me) and the time I sort of half projected he/she/it was stood at the head of my bed, im not too good with coping with things like that so wake myself up automaticlly. Not projected since but do sense its there some of the time.

Thanks for your replies everyone!

helen

Hi Hephaestus,Can I just ask you this  ? , Is there any possibility that the presence you have felt in your home is related to the Astral World ? --------What I am trying to ask is this-------when I Astral fly, I do on occasion come across some very Bizzar beings-------I do not claim to understand them but my reasoning is that they either exist in the Astral world or they are spirits that actualy Live in our homes and the Astral World somehow allows us to see them------------Also ,  have you or anyone else  for that matter ever considered this ? -------------If they are Beings from the Astral World-------WE visit them and see them as they Live  and are----Why should it be so impossible for them to enter our REALITY and visit us,seeing us as we Live and are ?.
I hope that Donna can help you -------------GOOD-LUCK and all the best-------------Helen.

alpha

That is amazing,http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

-------------------------------
"your divine awareness awakens all the love in your being.Hating and  fearing forsaken,gone are the guilt and the blame.Your soul forgives,your divinity lives"
-------------------------------

Donna

Hi Frank,
Our higher self knows everything. The more I practice the more of this "knowing" bleeds through to my everyday conciousness. Even reading posts on this forum much infromation about an individual will come through. This is a normal progression for everyone who practices what is discussed on this forum.

Hi Helen,
I began to have exceptonal abilities after a near fatal auto accident in 1970. I was in a deep coma for about three weeks, I should not have lived. When I did recover (in record time) I seemed to be a different person. Before the accident I was trying drugs and partying and drinking, I was eighteen years old. After getting out of the hospital, I could not get enough knowledge about my spiritual heriatage. My psi abilities seemed to bloom. A hungering search has been my lifestyle since that time.
Often people who cross over in death do not know that they have died. They stay close to the Earth plane, having a low vibratory rate and being unable to proceed without help. The beings of a higher plane can see all below them. Those of the lower planes do not know of, nor can they see the higher planes and those who populate them. Love is the key to raising the vibratory rate and letting go of "belief" systems. Then freedom of movement in all of the seven planes and beyond is possible.

Hi Amcturbo,
Actually I use a projection of my conciousness that does not require a deep meditative state. It is if I am in both places at once and lucid in both locations also. This is much like the advance stages of remote viewing.

Hi Hephaestus,
You are welcome.
Donna

Frank

quote:
Originally posted by Donna:
Hi Frank,
Our higher self knows everything. The more I practice the more of this "knowing" bleeds through to my everyday conciousness. Even reading posts on this forum much infromation about an individual will come through. This is a normal progression for everyone who practices what is discussed on this forum.

Well, my "higher selves" are dunces by comparison. To my knowledge there's only 4 of them plus Harath. He seems to be the knowledgeable one (as far as all the Astral stuff is concerned). But even he can't tell me next Saturday's lottery numbers. So I figure he's not all that worldly wise after all. But, then again, he never claimed to be of planet Earth but of some other place.

Sounds like it's time I got a new higher-self to me.

Yours,
Frank

Donna

QuoteOriginally posted by Frank:

Well, my "higher selves" are dunces by comparison. To my knowledge there's only 4 of them plus Harath. He seems to be the knowledgeable one (as far as all the Astral stuff is concerned). But even he can't tell me next Saturday's lottery numbers. So I figure he's not all that worldly wise after all. But, then again, he never claimed to be of planet Earth but of some other place.

Sounds like it's time I got a new higher-self to me.

Yours,
Frank

Hi Frank,
LOL. I am just thinking of some of the spirits that I have chanced to meet. It is a strange idea, to me, that you would refer to another (other than yourself), as your Higher Self. You don't give your credit for your phasing abilities away to these guides do you? You have achieved your skills working on your own, with some tools like Hemi-Sync, right? Within me resides my Higher Self, I also refer to this one as my Subconscious Self. I began to "knock on that door" when I began to show a spiritual interest. It was opened immediately, and as wide as my interest persists.
I'm still giggling about your guides...
Donna

Hephaestus

Hey Donna, ya know, last night and this morning I actually felt there wasnt anything/anyone there!, might have been a one off though, shall have to wait and see if it remains so.
Maybe its on vacation somewhere or im doing my best to imagine its gone so think its gone, who knows. LOL
If this keeps up then you did manage to retrieve the guy from my house!

Frank

quote:
Hi Frank,
LOL. I am just thinking of some of the spirits that I have chanced to meet. It is a strange idea, to me, that you would refer to another (other than yourself), as your Higher Self. You don't give your credit for your phasing abilities away to these guides do you? You have achieved your skills working on your own, with some tools like Hemi-Sync, right? Within me resides my Higher Self, I also refer to this one as my Subconscious Self. I began to "knock on that door" when I began to show a spiritual interest. It was opened immediately, and as wide as my interest persists.
I'm still giggling about your guides...
Donna

Donna: LOL, yes, I find this particular topic so frustratingly difficult to understand at times. To the extent where it's like I've got a choice between pulling my hair out in frustration, or giggling insanely: the latter being my only real choice as, at my age, having a full head of hair is a precious asset. :)

I know, for example, that Harath is another aspect of my Self. And there are other aspects too. Some are fleeting and difficult to pin down. But the other person I have met, several times, is a woman called Freda. She tends to this huge garden in F27. I call it the Rainbow Garden and it's full of children. She says she looked after me when I was once there, and she talks about all kinds of stuff about "us". Problem is, once they start going on about the structure of it all, I get confused and subjected to reality shifts.

You say that "within you resides your higher self" which is a statement I feel I can understand. But what I can't seem to get a straight answer to, in simple terms, is: what is a Higher Self?

Yours,
Frank

Qui-Gon Jinn

Oh jolly this topic has been exciting to read make no mistake about it...  if you can really do all this Donna then it is wonderful, absolutely wonderful!!

I am open-minded, but still I have some trouble grasping "it all", even though I have had an experience out of the ordinary to say the least...    take care all, Rikard

- Your focus determines your reality -

Tom

Robert Bruce has a lot to say about his experience of being possessed. It is well covered in that first interview on the Art Bell show. He explained how the problem had gotten so bad that he had to bring it to an end even if the only way out was going to be suicide. He asked for guidance and was led to a remote place where he stayed until he had used up all of his food and water. It was hot out and he did not have long to live. He asked for help and was guided to a place nearby where he was where there was a small stream. That was where he stayed. After being around the running water for several days, the demon was weakened. Robert Bruce said that he did not realize he had chosen a place to sleep which was directly over underground running water, but that this was what had solved his problem. The demon tried to get back into him right away, but was unsuccessful. This was still a very painful experience. The book "Practical Psychic Self Defense" is a result of what Robert Bruce learned from this experience.

Donna

Hi Frank,

quote:
I  know, for example, that Harath is another aspect of my Self.  

I have alternate selves as well, at present, living in other dimensions.When I "go there" it is if I have entered their bodies, looking through their eyes, and others act like they know me there. For years I have "gone" during times of need to an alternate self to solve serious problems as a landlady "there". I have others as well.

quote:
You say that "within you resides your higher self" which is a statement I feel I can understand. But what I can't seem to get a straight answer to, in simple terms, is: what is a Higher Self?

When I first met the administrator of the school I went to (I have begun my daily lessons again) in the realms, one of the first things I asked him was "Will I learn to manipulate matter here?". He replied that to learn to co-create it would be a necessity for me.
During one of my lessons, a personification of my one of my alternate selves presented herself to me in the etheric planes, this was during normal lesson time. My classes were at 4:00 every weekday afternoon. We were just floating  there and I looked back toward my body, sitting at home in a chair, when I heard from that direction "All". At this simple command, a disruption in the ethers became evident, soon a rotating mass formed, and as it spun it grew in size to the shape of a small planet. I immediately began to create, with my mind,  basic life forms, and then more advanced animals, and finally the forms of beings. I did not give these beings intellect or personality, they were at that point vacant "forms".At this point my other "self" spoke saying "Now breath in deeply." As I did it all disappeared.  I was amazed that this "self"  looked so much like me, but was very much  larger than I am. I asked her "Who are you?" She answered, "I am you."
The  teachers in this school told us over and over, "There is a Spark of the Prime Creator within each of you. To make contact, use the voice tone  "OM". When you have made contact, cease this noise because it is disturbing to Him/Her. Listen and be respectful. You may ask questions." This is where the Source of all knowledge is within me.
The next day when I attended class I was emitting so much light from my body that the other students were shading their eyes. I backed away and came back to my body. The teacher explained the next day that I had been in contact with the Prime Creator and the bright, white,  light was a side effect.
We were taught many things in this school (I have a different teacher now), about creating in the realms as opposed to creating on Earth. I can't say I understand it all either, but I wrote it all down.

quote:

Yours,
Frank

Donna

Tracy

quote:
I have alternate selves as well, at present, living in other dimensions.When I "go there" it is if I have entered their bodies, looking through their eyes, and others act like they know me there.

Donna, I had an experience like this a month ago.  I found myself inside another woman's body seeing things through her eyes and feeling the motion of her walking as she walked.  I felt like I was hitching a ride inside another being, it felt very strange.  We (her and I) walked into her uncle's large house, had a conversation with him and then as she walked back to the front door, she turned and looked into the full length mirror hanging to the left.  Then I saw her reflection in the mirror.  

--When you enter into another body, do you function her body for her or do you just tag along for a ride?   And you say that others act like they know you, do they notice you inside her body or do they just know you in your normal astral presence?

I am so glad you mentioned this.  These questions have been in the back of my mind for some time.

Tracy

** I must be getting this wrong, do you make different  images of yourself on the astral  and do they function as a normal person when you are not in them or are you entering into another actual person on the astral like my experience?  And I wonder why I found myself in another person since I didn't ask to be there in the first place. This is so confusing!

Frank

quote:
.....through their eyes, and others act like they know me there.

Now this is a very confusing issue with me. Especially more recently because I keep coming across people who know me There and I haven't the faintest clue who they are. Are you saying I should become open to these people? Because, up until now, every time it happens I mentally turn away.

You know, when I read your post I couldn't help but chuckle. Because you sound just like Harath. That's what he says when I ask who are you? He claims that he is me. And with Freda too. She basically says the same thing. What gets me is, if Harath is me then I, in turn, must surely be Harath. But we're not, we are two different beings. This is a big stumbling block I cannot get to grips with. This idea of Harath and myself being One and yet being different is ever so confusing.

The Spark of the Prime Creator, now that I do understand. There's a particular kind of resonance within me where, if I tune into it, it makes me feel all humble and gooey inside. And it give me thoughts about giving all my money to charity and stuff. Harath calls it our hotline to God. I come across it quite a bit while within the Astral, and it causes me to become subjected to serious reality shifts. When it happens, Harath always laughs at me saying, "Whoops, the red telephone is ringing."

The creation bit I recognise as well. Though on nowhere near the scale of forming planets and things. I recently created a beach house for myself within F27 which I'm particularly fond of (was my first proper "creation").

Yours,
Frank

Donna

quote:
Originally posted by Tracy:
quote:
I have alternate selves as well, at present, living in other dimensions.When I "go there" it is if I have entered their bodies, looking through their eyes, and others act like they know me there.

Donna, I had an experience like this a month ago.  I found myself inside another woman's body seeing things through her eyes and feeling the motion of her walking as she walked.  I felt like I was hitching a ride inside another being, it felt very strange.  We (her and I) walked into her uncle's large house, had a conversation with him and then as she walked back to the front door, she turned and looked into the full length mirror hanging to the left.  Then I saw her reflection in the mirror.  

--When you enter into another body, do you function her body for her or do you just tag along for a ride?   And you say that others act like they know you, do they notice you inside her body or do they just know you in your normal astral presence?

I am so glad you mentioned this.  These questions have been in the back of my mind for some time.

Tracy

** I must be getting this wrong, do you make different  images of yourself on the astral  and do they function as a normal person when you are not in them or are you entering into another actual person on the astral like my experience?  And I wonder why I found myself in another person since I didn't ask to be there in the first place. This is so confusing!

Hi Tracy,
I can only relate my personal experience to you. With the "landlady", I began finding myself there in lucid dreams, this began years ago. Then about three years ago I entered meditation and was almost immediately "there" in her body. I had full control of body and mind. I often wonder what happens to their consciousness when I am there,???
Anyway I had to solve a problem for a tenant and do some serious repairs. The damage had been caused by a tenant, of this large tenement building allowing a bathtub to overflow on the second floor. The other problem was a girl who had taken up residence in an apartment with one of "my" leased tenants. He wanted her out, she was reluctant to go. I offered to rent her a very inexpensive room, and explained that I had a "no subleasing clause" in the rental contracts. She left the building, grumbling all the way.
I interviewed all of the tenants also on this trip, and met with building inspectors and code enforcement representatives. They told me I should be able to get a loan to cover the damages. I personally repaired all of it on the next trip (within a few days time), and improved the property entirely.
What is odd is that while I was there, the tenants got a strange looks on their faces, when I asked how much rent they were paying. It was then that I realized they thought they were talking to "their landlady" and "she would have known this information. I did not ask any more questions, and could not access the knowledge of the one whose body I was inhabiting.

On the other occasions, in other instances,  this total mind and body control were also apparent to me. I get no input of their knowledge, it's like I just landed right into their bodies and somehow pushed their consciousness out...???? I find myself in whatever situation they were involved in when I arrive. Most of these experiences happened after I had asked if I had had any past lives. I experienced being in three consecutive alternates within the period of this meditation. One was a man, naked in a warm bath tub. Another an old man in the Andes mountains, in the town square, and a third on a beautiful dark haired woman. With her, I also "dropped in" while she was looking in a mirror. I saw her in the mirror and experienced her murder as if it was happening to "me-her". So in this case the scene played out with me in her body, feeling the bullet enter my back and falling face first in a pool of water, then I came back to my own body. In this one I reacted as she would to seeing "her-my" husband being murdered before I experienced "my-her" death. So I guess this one was more like  what you experienced with the lady you entered, Tracy.

Most of my adventures are carried out in  my own duplicate body, that is most of the time I do not enter an alternate self.
Donna

Donna

quote:
Originally posted by Frank:
Now this is a very confusing issue with me. Especially more recently because I keep coming across people who know me There and I haven't the faintest clue who they are. Are you saying I should become open to these people? Because, up until now, every time it happens I mentally turn away.

Yours,
Frank

Hi Frank,
It was explined to me this way: We are all a part of the "body", though each has a different function. The anus in not the mouth, but each has it's function within the "body". We each are individuals, just as in the human body there are no two exact duplicates of cell, folicle, or positioning  of our ears on our heads. Each "part" is individual and distinct  but taken in total form a human body. I am hoping to help and not confuse you more here.
Donna

Frank

Donna: thank you. I'm going through a difficult phase of understanding with the higher self -release- guides aspect at the moment. It's like anything where we, as people, need to be sure of who (or what) it is we are dealing with before we can commit ourselves.

Yours,
Frank

Tracy

Donna,

Wow, I feel so much better knowing someone else has experienced the same alternate body (possesion?).

quote:
I often wonder what happens to their consciousness when I am there,???

I wonder if she just kind of takes a back burner in her own body and watch you operate it like I felt in that woman's body.  Or maybe when you leave her, she comes back and just has to deal with a lost time problem.  Where was I for the past two hours? Or like you mentioned you could have pushed her consciousness out where she just kind of floats around like in sleep mode on another plain.  Who knows.

quote:
What is odd is that while I was there, the tenants got a strange looks on their faces, when I asked how much rent they were paying. It was then that I realized they thought they were talking to "their landlady" and "she would have known this information. I did not ask any more questions, and could not access the knowledge of the one whose body I was inhabiting.

So, they didn't really see you inside her body, but rather picked up on the "odd" question.  When I was in  that woman's body, I didn't feel like I could access her  mind at all either.  No random memories, thoughts of what she was planning with her uncle or anything of her life in general.  How strange!  
quote:
I find myself in whatever situation they were involved in when I arrive. Most of these experiences happened after I had asked if I had had any past lives. I experienced being in three consecutive alternates within the period of this meditation. One was a man, naked in a warm bath tub. Another an old man in the Andes mountains, in the town square, and a third on a beautiful dark haired woman.

Ok, this would be a little strange projecting into 3 different people in one meditation.  Doesn't it seam like the mind gets fixated on a certain type of area of projection and keeps on doing this through out the meditation.  Maybe we are supposed to learn something from it.  But what can a person learn from experiencing someones death?  Experiencing the death of another through their eyes would be so tramatizing and ever hard to get over.  I hope I didn't make you remember something you would rather had forgotten.

By the way, the woman I entered had dark brown/black long hair with beautiful radiant skin and a rather provocative dress.   Sounds a lot like the woman you described but without the trama.  Originally my intent was to go to the library but my intent was to weak.

Thank you so much for sharing this, it definitly answered my questions http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Best wishes,

Tracy

SiVA

All this possesion talk is starting to sound like that T.V show, Quantum Leap.

He'd randomly appear in someone's body, not knowing who or where he was, for the purpose of helping them make it through some difficulty.

These posts are an interesting read, that's for sure!

Tracy

quote:
The teachers in this school told us over and over, "There is a Spark of the Prime Creator within each of you. To make contact, use the voice tone "OM". When you have made contact, cease this noise because it is disturbing to Him/Her. Listen and be respectful. You may ask questions." This is where the Source of all knowledge is within me

This is very interesting!  I wonder if the "OM" that is used in yoga to center yourself on the spiritual is used in the same respect , to contact your inner Prime Creator. I'll have to give this a try.  Do you have to be phasing to use this or can you just try it in the physical during meditation?

It is wonderful to hear you going back to the interdimentional school. I was hoping you might go back.  There is definitly so much more to learn and I hope I find myself in one of those schools someday.

Best Wishes,

Tracy

Donna

quote:
Originally posted by Tracy:
quote:
The teachers in this school told us over and over, "There is a Spark of the Prime Creator within each of you. To make contact, use the voice tone "OM". When you have made contact, cease this noise because it is disturbing to Him/Her. Listen and be respectful. You may ask questions." This is where the Source of all knowledge is within me

This is very interesting!  I wonder if the "OM" that is used in yoga to center yourself on the spiritual is used in the same respect , to contact your inner Prime Creator. I'll have to give this a try.  Do you have to be phasing to use this or can you just try it in the physical during meditation?

This can be done in a fully lucid state of consciousness. I find it best to find a quite time, and as in meditation, unplug the phone. This sound when sung, tends to vibrate my whole body (no wonder it is distrubing to the Prime Creator, LOL).

It is wonderful to hear you going back to the interdimentional school. I was hoping you might go back.  There is definitly so much more to learn and I hope I find myself in one of those schools someday.

They explained to us that we all under the observation of "watchers", and when we are ready we are escorted to these schools. They also explained that to find this school without a guide would be next to impossible for any human. Perhaps requesting a guide first from the highest realms to assist would be a way to visit there. The place is hugh.

Best Wishes,

Tracy

Donna