Post Some Interesting Commands To Try When OBE..

Previous topic - Next topic

Quo Animo

redcatherine

Quote from: Quo AnimoI Just Wanna know what to try when I do it..
choose a time to practice and use that time daily ie 730 pm
List to try : lol
Choose a specific time ( ie 730 pm ) to project each night
you will be more successful if you have a routine time and place to start from

then try some of these maneuvers:

1.Go to a mate's house choose one that is tuned in and clairvoyant :
tell them in advance
see if they can see you
so something easy to distinguish ie sitting at end of bed or standing near centre rem right and left can be confused so look to make it confirmable

2.Go to a rellie's new home and see what it looks like
Fly slowly thru each room trying to find out the floor plan and looking for brighly coloured large items that stand out to prove you were there .

3.Go to a well known computer desk that is online ,one of spouse or a good mate ,see it with your physical body pick an object while you are there that is unusual colourful and easy to distinguish . Ask them to shift that object on the desk and then you project thru while it is online to find out where it is now  . Not right or left that is too hard to mix up try to define by the window side of the desk or something distinguishable like that .

4Go to a spiritual realm that someone else builds up  for you with visualisation seek it and explore it .Once you get there try to return .  
When you are sure that you can invite a mate to project there with you and look to see each other .

5.Try to go to the golden Chamber of Melchiezedek with a group of projectors sitting in a circle with you .Try to see each other there and describe the golden chamber .

6. Try to see your kids when they are out of the house . State the intention by the name of the rellie .Go with love and concern . Works well when a loved one is in a hospital you can see them talk to their higher self offer comfort healing and peace . Good one to learn -helps when rellies are overseas and you can't afford the plane fare .  :cry:

7. find a mate that can project ; hook up with them at their house or yours and fly together to a place predetermined from the dreamstate.This is harder to control. I would suggest trying sitting up awake projections before you tackle lying down ones and then try lying down  awake ones before you try dream time ones . Dreamtime is also difficult to recall and prove .So this is a challenging task.

You can trace the energy
of a person you love ,
a place you have been to physically
a spiritual realm that is built up visually for you
a spiritual realm you have been to before
a recent photo
a familiar object that was often handled by one person like a ring
if you can make a link to the energy you can get there

if you work in light the doors are wide open
fly in love and light
and shine  :lol:
Love . Light  and Laughter
Aunt Clair

Kodemaster

Hello Quo Animo,

Whilst OBE, try thinking to yourself "Focus Now" and "Clarity Now". You can tune in your vision a lot better that way.

HTH,
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

AndrewTheSinger

after you try that ask for 'INCREASE COLOURS!' it's way cool, and also 'SWITCH LANGUAGE!', to hear people speaking in another idiom.
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

Kodemaster

Quote from: AndrewTheSingerafter you try that ask for 'INCREASE COLOURS!' it's way cool, and also 'SWITCH LANGUAGE!', to hear people speaking in another idiom.

Cool, Andrew. I'll have to try that!

Thanks for sharing and welcome back! :)
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

AndrewTheSinger

It's good to hear from you Kodemaster! Thanks alot.   :D
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

Risu no Kairu

Don't forget this little classic:

KAIOKEN!!

It doubles your power and gives you a red aura.
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Potatis

Quote1.Go to a mate's house choose one that is tuned in and clairvoyant

Do these grow on trees?  :D  I don't know ANYONE like this!

It's a shame (for me) that you live in Perth not Sydney, redcatherine, your group work sounds very interesting to be a part of.

Potatis